Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Women are not always bad and at times I find that, men are shown to be very innocent and being so good while women are evil, it depends on the situation I feel, no particular gender is wrong, but women are usually blamed more in real life and are claimed to be responsible for a relationship not working out

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

im surprised his film "Punjab Nahi Jaayungi" didnt have Mehwish hayat cheating on him and then dying in the end

πŸ˜†That was a movie, ppl should go out of cinemas happy warna movie will flop. 😲 In dramas ppl watch at homes. so the more intense the drama is, the more TRPs it gets.

Do you know epi 3 of this drama got 15+ TRPs?😲

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mahakh

Women are not always bad and at times I find that, men are shown to be very innocent and being so good while women are evil, it depends on the situation I feel, no particular gender is wrong, but women are usually blamed more in real life and are claimed to be responsible for a relationship not working out

Yes. In our culture, women are blamed for every bad thing happening in their married life. πŸ˜”

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. In our culture, women are blamed for every bad thing happening in their married life. πŸ˜”

I do think Danish is a good husband; BUT! He also emits toxic masculinity with some of the things he said and people overlook it and say hes an "caring and possessively cute husband". Our people need to stop looking at possessiveness as cute - it can get dangerous. Even in shows like Khaas or Band Khirkiyan you will see people commenting that the guy is right. In this show, both are wrong in their own respective ways.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†That was a movie, ppl should go out of cinemas happy warna movie will flop. 😲 In dramas ppl watch at homes. so the more intense the drama is, the more TRPs it gets.

Do you know epi 3 of this drama got 15+ TRPs?😲

Yes! I was quite shocked because although I like this show I did not expect records to be broken so early. I think this will be the next record breaking drama; because its on a good day where people can relax and watch (Saturday) and its gaining momentum day by day.
Edited by azaanabbas - 5 years ago
hariskh thumbnail

I so want to see Koi Chand Rakh because I want to see Ayeza in a positive character for a change, I prefer seeing her in positive roles , but that show is so boring , serials of Imran Abbas are usually boring for me

But, Ayeza is atleast trying out new types of roles and is nto getting typecasted anymore in the same kind of innocent female lead roles

Ayeza's character wa solder than Muneeb's character which reminds me of Saachi and DV form Jee Le Zara which is why I want to try watching Koi Chan Rakh because it reminds me of Jee Le Zara and that is still one of my all time favourite serial yet. I miss that show a lot.

I find it interesting when a younger guy falls in love with a woman older than him and how they fight with the society to break norms , that is the only interesting track I feel is in Koi Chand Rakh

Edited by mahakh - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mahakh

I so want to see Koi Chand Rakh because I want to see Ayeza in a positive character for a change, I prefer seeing her in positive roles , but that show is so boring , serials of Imran Abbas are usually boring for me

But, Ayeza is atleast trying out new types of roles and is nto getting typecasted anymore in the same kind of innocent female lead roles

Ayeza's character wa solder than Muneeb's character which reminds me of Saachi and DV form Jee Le Zara which is why I want to try watching Koi Chan Rakh because it reminds me of Jee Le Zara and that is still one of my all time favourite serial yet. I miss that show a lot.

I find it interesting when a younger guy falls in love with a woman older than him and how they fight with the society to break norms , that is the only interesting track I feel is in Koi Chand Rakh

I don't want you to feel disappointed, but this drama shows Muneeb as a psycho lover, more than a normal guy who is trying to woo his ladylove . But maybe you'll see it from another pov. There's also Shayyed : Uzair Jaswal played a younger guy falling for his elder cousin (Sadia Khan). It is awsome !

1169266 thumbnail

There's also Shayyed : Uzair Jaswal played a younger guy falling for his elder cousin (Sadia Khan). It is awsome !

May i know which darama you are talking about.

hariskh thumbnail

I don't want you to feel disappointed, but this drama shows Muneeb as a psycho lover, more than a normal guy who is trying to woo his ladylove . But maybe you'll see it from another pov. There's also Shayyed : Uzair Jaswal played a younger guy falling for his elder cousin (Sadia Khan). It is awsome !

Oh okay so he is a psycho lover, I don't like such characters , I anyway found the show to be boring, so I am trying to watch a different serial right now . I don't like people who act obsessed with someone and try too hard to gain someone

Oh I will see what this show Shayyed is about, maybe that serial is good and that pairing is also amazing

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Hote hai,dunia main har type k husbands hai bas danish jaise thode kam hai

in fact danish kai zyda achy husbands aur fiances bhi dunya mein hoty hain.jo aap ki har wishes ko pura karty hain.