Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Loved the crispiness of the drama. Had a movie feel.

so did mohabbat tumse nafrat hai LOL

Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was an average start. There's nothing wrong with wanting more but at least make sure your kid is in school before worrying about affording an necklace :S. Strange how she felt embarrassed about having no new jewelry or clothes to wear to an acquaintance's wedding but didn't think much about her friend's kid having started school already.

Danish is a grey character which I like, usually the dude sticks to his morals in these types of situations in dramas. Humayun Saeed makes him look so innocent but the dialogue about him having no friends makes him look a bit awkward.

As an aside, the first few minutes at the beach were so nostalgic. I used to go there all the time as a kid when we lived in Karachi (it's not the best place for families now but it was back then). I even met Humayun Saeed once around the area there too haha.

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree with Mansfield,I thought Humayun's character will be completely different, but he knows how to act smart and take advantage of opportunities at the right time

Yeah they should be worried about the child's education first and why did Mehwish not have anything to wearing her house which she already have like she could have atleast repeated an outfit for the events before the actual wedding date

I found that guy really weird who was talking to Danish in his car and was asking about Mehwish time and again

Danish should think about getting his son admitted into a school as soon as possible why is he not saving money for that o even taking a loan for his education first

Mehswish is not expressing her displeasure directly as of now, but is making indirect remarks about how miserable she is feeling and makes Danish feel guilty,then pretends to remove guilt form his mind to nto overthink alot, but she wants himto do anything it takes to give her what she wants to have

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This is going to be good, only praying Humayun S stop doing clean shave. I like him with facial hair..

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ost is beautiful.ayeza again played negative role.

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

show ka concept indian show YE HAI MOAHBBATE jaisa hai.

I think humayun and hira mani ended up together.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It was a decent start i think i will be watching this one

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

After seeing OST I believe Humayun S is the perfect for this role..

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

timeslot leader: