Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i honestly cant feel any sympathy for Danish

How can't you?😭 I cried buckets watching last week's episode. I know he is stupid . 😡but I can't stop feeling for him. 🥺

its because the guy shows no self respect and continues to love a selfish woman

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Love is stronger than pride. 🤓I think he just needs time to get over his love for Mehwish. He'll show self respect I am sure.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love is not a switch. Yun kiya aur on kiya aur yun kiya toh off hogeya. It will take him time.

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abyan62

Love is not a switch. Yun kiya aur on kiya aur yun kiya toh off hogeya. It will take him time.

I think the problem isn't that he loves her.

It's that he seems to love Rumi and himself less. He's just dragging it unnecessarily. The realtionship is dead. It's done. Everyone knows that. Magar there's no point to this dragging he's doing.

The one sensible thing Mehwish has said all series when he was being sad about her leaving in the night and she said kal bhi raat aayey gi (I think she said it. I might have said it to the TV, lol)

The person is dead. Us ke operation karne se kuch haasil nahi hoga. Bas laash ki behurmati hogi. Bury the thing.

Edited by Sammi266 - 4 years ago
M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I use to think that he has no self respect ... But Danish stood his grounds when he told Mehwish she could not go back to her job ..he wouldn't have done that otherwise and gave into Mehwish's wish to continue the job

Because we have not seen him being aggressive we think of him like that (weak male with no self respect)

His love for Mehwish is genuine and wants her to be happy and that why he was always polite with her but it takes real guts to endure what he is going through with so much patience.

However i do think we are going to see a different side of him ... And i really dont think he will now take Mehwish back

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sammi266

I think the problem isn't that he loves her.

It's that he seems to love Rumi and himself less. He's just dragging it unnecessarily. The realtionship is dead. It's done. Everyone knows that. Magar there's no point to this dragging he's doing.

The one sensible thing Mehwish has said all series when he was being sad about her leaving in the night and she said kal bhi raat aayey gi (I think she said it. I might have said it to the TV, lol)

The person is dead. Us ke operation karne se kuch haasil nahi hoga. Bas laash ki behurmati hogi. Bury the thing.

Danish is not dragging ..the minute he found out how Mehwish actually feels(listening to her and Shawar's phone convo)... He decided to leave her for her happiness ..he didnt force himself on her nither he asked to change her mind even for the sake of Rumi

Edited by M.A.K123 - 4 years ago
StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good points all around 😊

Sammi266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

I use to think that he has no self respect ... But Danish stood his grounds when he told Mehwish she could not go back to her job ..he wouldn't have done that otherwise and gave into Mehwish's wish to continue the job

Because we have not seen him being aggressive we think of him like that (weak male with no self respect)

His love for Mehwish is genuine and wants her to be happy and that why he was always polite with her but it takes real guts to endure what he is going through with so much patience.

However i do think we are going to see a different side of him ... And i really dont think he will now take Mehwish back

I kind of have to disagre with you here. Its not the lack of aggression. In fact I think we should have more male characters who don't perpetuate this awful image of masculinity with over-aggressive men dragging and abusing the women in their lives.

All Danish had to do was close the door after Mehwish left with shahwar. No aggression needed for him to show some self respect.

I get they've been married for a long time and there will be feelings. I don't blame him for still being in love with her, even tho I find it hard to understand myself. But marriage isn't a unilateral decision. You can't force someone to stay married to you. And I know it may seem hard but the man needs to let her leave.

I wonder if the pacing of the episode makes a difference in how some people feel about this compared to others. The episode literally focused on one day. And the actors did a great job but given there's also no other characters maybe the focus on the situation was prolonged.

Sammi266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

Danish is not dragging ..the minute he found out how Mehwish actually feels(listening to her and Shawar's phone convo)... He decided to leave her for her happiness ..he didnt force himself on her nither he asked to change her mind even for the sake of Rumi

I meant dragging it out as in he's prolonging it. No-one can deny that he must be in a lot of pain. But him asking her to stay the night isn't going to make him feel better. I dunno. That was my main sticking point.

I thought it was sensible that he didn't make a scene in front of Rumi. The poor kid has enough of a hard time to come without also seeing that.

Ugh. I hated Mehwish's plan about Rumi. Horrible woman.

I find it nice to discuss our different views. I see where you guys are coming from. But I dunno. I have mixed feeling.