Mere Pass Tum Ho (ARY) Humayun, Adnan Siddiqui, Ayeza, Hira Mani - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sanabmw

jitna ye show ki hype ho gayi hai.. I dont think k Danish ki death hogi.. b/c everyone wants Danish ko happy end mile.

but mehwish ko phir se apni life me wapas nahi Lana chahiye.. is se better hai Danish ki death ho jaye lol.

Aisa kya end hoga ke khalil ko likhne mein haath kaanp gaye?

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abyan62

nothing re.. bas public main hype banane k liye bola hai.

end kya hoga..

1 mehwish ko maafi mil jayegi

2 mehwish suicide kar Legi

3 mehwish kahi ki nahi rahegi na sehwar na Danish.

4 Danish ki death

5 Danish sehwar ya mehwish ka murder kar dega.

6 mehwish killed sehwar

7 Danish rumi ki happy ending with hania

in sab ke alawa kya ending hogi.. kuch nahi. makers bas aisi baato se public me interest aur add kar rahe hai.

mehwish jab tak uski wife hai wo uske saath accha behaviour rakhega.. b/c Danish is a good man.. I m sure jab mehwish ko divorce dega than uske peeche pagal nahi rahega.

mardangi gaali ya battmizi karne ka naam nahi hai.. mehwish ki tarah khud kyu low level par jana.. I m happy k Danish uske aage ro nahi raha.. izzat k saath us beizzat aurat ko apni life se nikaal raha hai... yahi to ek sacche mard ki mardangi hoti hai.

but he doesnt need to be kind to her after knowing she cheated him...she doesnt deserve it

i want to see hiim having some self respect and ignoring her or talking rudely

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

but he doesnt need to be kind to her after knowing she cheated him...she doesnt deserve it

I swear. Same.

I didn't like the last episode that much because Danish aggravates me, lol. Shehwar and Mehwish are objectively awful people, but I just don't like Danish. (That's a me problem, lol. I sometimes irrationally dislike people) He doesn't act like a real human being. I'd have liked him to show some frustration. Some feelings that he's been treated badly- because he has been treated terribly!!! I'd rather he show some anger/annoyance instead of philosophizing, lol.

Kal subah chali jaana. What? Let her go. Now! What subah chali jaana. He wants to feed her before sending her off to her new boyfriend, as if he's feeding Rumi breakfast before going to school.

Edited by Sammi266 - 4 years ago
Sammi266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abyan62

Khalil drama aadmi hai. I wouldn't take him seriously, lol.

Originally posted by: Sammi266

I swear. Same.

I didn't like the last episode that much because Danish aggravates me, lol. Shehwar and Mehwish are objectively awful people, but I just don't like Danish. (That's a me problem, lol. I sometimes irrationally dislike people) He doesn't act like a real human being. I'd have liked him to show some frustration. Some feelings that he's been treated badly- because he has been treated terribly!!! I'd rather he show some anger/annoyance instead of philosophizing, lol.

Kal subah chali jaana. What? Let her go. Now! What subah chali jaana. He wants to feed her before sending her off to her new boyfriend, as if he's feeding Rumi breakfast before going to school.

Shahwar over Danish anyday! :P at least he has a personality

Sammi266 thumbnail

Shahwar over Danish anyday! :P at least he has a personality

Oooh. Accha accha, tou yahan yeh chal raha hai lol.

I thought his scenes with Danish were kind of interesting, actually. In some respects, I thought he was more sympathetic to Danish compared to Mehwish.

1169266 thumbnail

nothing re.. bas public main hype banane k liye bola hai.

end kya hoga..

1 mehwish ko maafi mil jayegi

2 mehwish suicide kar Legi

3 mehwish kahi ki nahi rahegi na sehwar na Danish.

4 Danish ki death

5 Danish sehwar ya mehwish ka murder kar dega.

6 mehwish killed sehwar

7 Danish rumi ki happy ending with hania

in sab ke alawa kya ending hogi.. kuch nahi. makers bas aisi baato se public me interest aur add kar rahe hai.

i think danish aur hania ki happy ending ho gi.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Yes finally quality is back...lets see for how long

theres also ye dil mera

Not watching that one yet..because I hate waiting for next episodes :p generally I marathon watch the shows..so once YDM is done with 10 odd episodes, will start that as well :)

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I too had the same feeling. But he is a man madly in love with his wife. He knows it is wrong but he can't erase her love from his heart so fast. He is hurt, he is shocked, he needs time to understand what happened and why. All of this happened in a mere weak or lesser. He can't change his behavior or love all of a sudden. πŸ˜’

I thought such men don't exist in mashriqi countries , but when my mom told me that in a wedding she was invited to, the bride was there, and her mother was beside her. The same mother who left them to get married to a famous singer here in Aden. 😲Yes. She was forgotten by her ex. He allowed her to see her children , after that singer passed away.😊