Mere Pass Tum Ho (ARY) Humayun, Adnan Siddiqui, Ayeza, Hira Mani - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is danish being too nice to mehwish , pathetic? I think that depends behind his motive, if he was trying to make her change her decision then hes that's pathetic. But I feel he's trying to brush it off and take the higher and mature road. So that's why I feel fine by that. Danish might forgive her even keep a cordial relationship as she's rumi's mother but I don't think will take her back.

I saw a YT comment that quoted the writer on saying that his hands were trembling while writing the end. Maybe it's a heart wrenching end. Will Danish die???

Edited by abyan62 - 4 years ago
StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I tried to cajole my husband into watching this drama so I had a buddy I could make comments to during and after the show lol. 😆

i dont think anyone will die in this

this drama isnt good for men to watc...sab shaki ho jayeinge khalil ki tarha lol

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

this drama isnt good for men to watc...sab shaki ho jayeinge khalil ki tarha lol

😆😆

Word Count: 0

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Hinna it will get tougher to women to go for work specially married ones.😆

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i am tired of him being too nice to Mehwish...its time for him to show her his mardaangi lol

mehwish jab tak uski wife hai wo uske saath accha behaviour rakhega.. b/c Danish is a good man.. I m sure jab mehwish ko divorce dega than uske peeche pagal nahi rahega.

mardangi gaali ya battmizi karne ka naam nahi hai.. mehwish ki tarah khud kyu low level par jana.. I m happy k Danish uske aage ro nahi raha.. izzat k saath us beizzat aurat ko apni life se nikaal raha hai... yahi to ek sacche mard ki mardangi hoti hai.

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: abyan62

Is danish being too nice to mehwish , pathetic? I think that depends behind his motive, if he was trying to make her change her decision then hes that's pathetic. But I feel he's trying to brush it off and take the higher and mature road. So that's why I feel fine by that. Danish might forgive her even keep a cordial relationship as she's rumi's mother but I don't think will take her back.

I saw a YT comment that quoted the writer on saying that his hands were trembling while writing the end. Maybe it's a heart wrenching end. Will Danish die???

jitna ye show ki hype ho gayi hai.. I dont think k Danish ki death hogi.. b/c everyone wants Danish ko happy end mile.

but mehwish ko phir se apni life me wapas nahi Lana chahiye.. is se better hai Danish ki death ho jaye lol.

sanabmw thumbnail

I want k ye show sab husbands dekhe.. b/c ye dekh kar unko pata chalega k unki wives kitni acchi hai lol

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Hinna it will get tougher to women to go for work specially married ones.😆

true but jisne shaq karna hai wo house wife par bhi kR lega..