Mere Pass Tum Ho (ARY) Humayun, Adnan Siddiqui, Ayeza, Hira Mani - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i dont even have a kid and i still cant imagine how you can go out and enjoy yourself leaving your kids at home...my sister in law never even goes out for dinner without her kids lol

Well, I needed respite and it was a stop on our way to Madinah.

Edited by abyan62 - 4 years ago
StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Double post

Edited by abyan62 - 4 years ago
sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i hpe Danish refuses to give her divorce

Ye kabhi nahi hoga

But Danish ne aisa kiya than wo mehwish we jayada bura character ho jayega,b/c he knows k mehwish and sehwar k physical relation hai and danish divorce na bhi de to bhi mehwish sehwar k relation rahege ,so danish to than apni wife ko khud bazaar me bechne wala ban jayega

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I think she'll ask for Rumi's custody next. She thinks that Shahwar will support her, but little does she knows him or Danish.

Prolly but I don't shehwar would want to bring Rumi to his house. He didn't even suggest that and evaded her question about Rumi by talking about throwing money and materialistic things at him.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

but hum sabne rumi k liye bahot aanso bahaye 😭Danish se jayada mujhe rumi ko dekh kar Rona aaya

That is true. I think aage aab Rumi ke bohat se emotional scenes ayenge

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: abyan62

Well, I needed respite and it was a stop on our way to Madinah.

Life me bahot se aise times aate hai jaha Hume na chahte hue bhi kabhi baccho ko akela chodna padta hai.

MashaAllah congratulations for ur HAJJ,Allah paak Hume bhi lekar jaye (ameen)

Edited by sanabmw - 4 years ago
sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: abyan62

That is true. I think aage aab Rumi ke bohat se emotional scenes ayenge

Yes hira ne to bola hua hai pehle se,uske and rumi k bahot scenes hai .

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Gold time to return back to Pak dramas. So many great dramas all around - MPTH, Ishq Zahenaseeb, Alif and Ehd e wafa ..all such great concepts, screenplay and superb execution all around.

MPTH though is more about the strong performances and screenplay and gripping direction..never been fond of Ayeza's acting skills, though she is so so very beautiful and comes across as so lovely in real life, but she has nailed Mehwish..makes you really hate her.

+++++++++++++++++++++

What incredible performance from all three leads sofar and KUR's dialogues - pierced straight through the heart..cried with and for Danish. Cant wait for Mehwish's downfall.

Yes finally quality is back...lets see for how long

theres also ye dil mera

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Ye kabhi nahi hoga

But Danish ne aisa kiya than wo mehwish we jayada bura character ho jayega,b/c he knows k mehwish and sehwar k physical relation hai and danish divorce na bhi de to bhi mehwish sehwar k relation rahege ,so danish to than apni wife ko khud bazaar me bechne wala ban jayega

i am tired of him being too nice to Mehwish...its time for him to show her his mardaangi lol

Shahwar will probably make mehwish stay away from Rumi...maybe he will tell her to choose between rumi and him