Mere Pass Tum Ho (ARY) Humayun, Adnan Siddiqui, Ayeza, Hira Mani - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rumi se separation per ek aanso bhi nahi?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: abyan62

When me and my husband went to turkey without our kids. They were being watched by their maternal grandmother and uncle. We knew they were in good hands, we were having a good time but whenever we saw their pictures, we couldn't help but cry. We are dramatic people I guess lol. I can't imagine how mehwish is leaving behind her child. How can a mother be so cold hearted?

I miss my kids whenever they are out of my seight. 🥺 I remember them when I am at work place. ❤️ You are not alone. We are emotional when it comes to our children. But there are few ppl who are like Mehwish.😒

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I miss my kids whenever they are out of my seight. 🥺 I remember them when I am at work place. ❤️ You are not alone. We are emotional when it comes to our children. But there are few ppl who are like Mehwish.😒

I miss the closeness I felt with my kids when they were inside but then I would miss actually seeing them. I want to be closer than close lol. guess she will realize it afterwards in the upcoming episodes.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I miss the closeness I felt with my kids when they were inside but then I would miss actually seeing them. I want to be closer than close lol. guess she will realize it afterwards in the upcoming episodes.

I think she'll ask for Rumi's custody next. She thinks that Shahwar will support her, but little does she knows him or Danish.

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rumi se separation per ek aanso bhi nahi?

but hum sabne rumi k liye bahot aanso bahaye 😭Danish se jayada mujhe rumi ko dekh kar Rona aaya

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I think she'll ask for Rumi's custody next. She thinks that Shahwar will support her, but little does she knows him or Danish.

but not now.. abhi usko rumi milega to bhi usko avoid karegi. abhi to mehwish wo sab karegi jiske liye usne Danish ko choda hai.. shopping, bade bade designers k kapde, jewalry but jab in sab ne usko sukoon aur izzat nahi milegi than she feel loneliness.phir rumi ki custody mangegi.

When me and my husband went to turkey without our kids. They were being watched by their maternal grandmother and uncle. We knew they were in good hands, we were having a good time but whenever we saw their pictures, we couldn't help but cry. We are dramatic people I guess lol. I can't imagine how mehwish is leaving behind her child. How can a mother be so cold hearted?

i dont even have a kid and i still cant imagine how you can go out and enjoy yourself leaving your kids at home...my sister in law never even goes out for dinner without her kids lol

i hpe Danish refuses to give her divorce

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Gold time to return back to Pak dramas. So many great dramas all around - MPTH, Ishq Zahenaseeb, Alif and Ehd e wafa ..all such great concepts, screenplay and superb execution all around.

MPTH though is more about the strong performances and screenplay and gripping direction..never been fond of Ayeza's acting skills, though she is so so very beautiful and comes across as so lovely in real life, but she has nailed Mehwish..makes you really hate her.

+++++++++++++++++++++

What incredible performance from all three leads sofar and KUR's dialogues - pierced straight through the heart..cried with and for Danish. Cant wait for Mehwish's downfall.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i hpe Danish refuses to give her divorce

If he doesn't give her divorce after he knew that she cheated on him, then he is a sinner.