Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I didn't even say anything about the rape situation...But I am talking about the events that lead to that situation, I watched the drama cringing at every turn...The only redeeming factor of the drama are the performances...

I know you didn’t lol. Just wanted to throw it out there since we were discussing aisi hai tanhai
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

You guys totally lost me... I see all post on different shows, and I'm like if I'm on the right page or not lmao

Need to know how she can go to other guy right away after divorce.. what about iddat period!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

You guys totally lost me... I see all post on different shows, and I'm like if I'm on the right page or not lmao

Need to know how she can go to other guy right away after divorce.. what about iddat period!

If she didn't respect her married status and went with the other guy, she can do anything. Don't be surprised.πŸ€”

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LOL a woman who sleeps with another man while married would not care about Iddat. She was ready to leave right away.
M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

If she didn't respect her married status and went with the other guy, she can do anything. Don't be surprised.πŸ€”

This is a married woman who commited Zina ...doubt she cares about iddat

Edited by M.A.K123 - 4 years ago
sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

u still think mehwish halal way se sehwar k paas jayegi? jab usne zina kar liya to kya baki bacha.. iddat and nikaah k bina wo live in relation me rahegi.

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

yes right now mehwish ko bas ek baat ki care hai k sehwar kab aayega usko lene lol.

ab bas wo shopping karegi aur kuch nahi.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Iddat is mostly for checking pregnancy. If a woman commits zina and got pregnant her husband can know whom child is this now by DNA test. But earlier there were no such proofs so the children are the husband's.πŸ˜”

Also a woman should stay at her husband's home during iddat. But no one follows this rule now. Most of women go to their parents' home. πŸ€”In this case , and since Mehwish doesn't have a family, she'll stay in her friend's house : Shahwar.πŸ˜‰

lmao i was gonna say the same

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When me and my husband went to turkey without our kids. They were being watched by their maternal grandmother and uncle. We knew they were in good hands, we were having a good time but whenever we saw their pictures, we couldn't help but cry. We are dramatic people I guess lol. I can't imagine how mehwish is leaving behind her child. How can a mother be so cold hearted?