Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

She tried to kill her daughter but she didnt know she went in coma. She killed her because her own daughter was responsible for what happened and she didnt want it to affect the life of her other daughter but it already did

Cruelty at its peak.

Sami was guilty and he deserved to get punished but Pakeeza wasnt innocent either. She was stupid for obeying him just to show how daring she is

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

but hina isnt the punishment both got way to severe?

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Well. Here is my plan. I'll only watch Agha/Hina's scenes. 😉

@awida since I know you are an old romantic like me you really have to watch this! Even if it's agha Alis parts and Hina lol. I ff Nadeem parts anyway and now the new in laws.

Originally posted by: Ruby7

but hina isnt the punishment both got way to severe?

Pakeeza got punished much more than him...its sad how men get away so easily

576281 thumbnail

Aisi hai tanhai was an exaggerated show...Nothing like that happens in real life...People dont care that much about other people that they start howling them over some random pictures...There are people who do much worse than that and are getting away with it right in the bright daylight!

The leads were stupid but not criminal that they had to be put through so much misery to drive the point home...But the mother is definitely a criminal for destroying not one but both her daughters' lives...I hope there is no such mother in real life!

I noticed that Ary digital loves to make shows which drip of unrealistic misery and depression....

EDIT ADD: But the show was well worth it for me simply because I absolutely loved Sami's performance....It was totally his show all the way! He did two shows that year- this and Khudgarz, both diagonally opposite roles and owned both...Though Khudgarz was a much much better drama, almost a classic!

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

^ a woman was raped in vegetative state here in the USA, the hospital found out when she was in labour. A dna test was done of all employees and the rapist was arrested. The head of the hospital resigned as this happened under her care. So Aisi hai tanhai wasnt that unrealistic. However i do agree, khudgarz was a much better drama.

Edited by -shabz- - 4 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

I remember years ago, the scandals that were created because pics of a few girls in changing room went viral.. so actually such pics going viral does create quite a scandal.. I know it seems to us that no one would care about such pics but these things do happen

And I liked Pakeeza's monologue in court room.. she acknowledged her mistakes.. but the punishment she got was a tad bit too severe.. Sameer too deserved the punishment..both of them in their naivety did not realize what a huge mistake they were commiting

576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^ a woman was raped in vegetative state here in the USA, the hospital found out when she was in labour. A dna test was done of all employees and the rapist was arrested. The head of the hospital resigned as this happened under her care. So Aisi hai tanhai wasnt that unrealistic. However i do agree, khudgarz was a much better drama.

I didn't even say anything about the rape situation...But I am talking about the events that lead to that situation, I watched the drama cringing at every turn...The only redeeming factor of the drama are the performances...

such things are a big deal in Pakistan...so what is shown to us through dramas is reality