Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Lovely to know our baby is taking small steps, may the steps turn into strides and may God grant him a healthy walk in this journey of life. But now Avi, all the fun begins, he will travel anywhere and everywhere!πŸ˜ƒ

Pretty images, Nado, hope all well with you.

Padma, I guess is still not in her hometown, must be travelling.

Nice quotes, Madi, always like your warm presence! guess you too will return home today!

Such a joke, that devil, to get headlines and publicity, accused another guy of sexually harassing him and which is why he was not successful in his tv or film career. I do not know of his past but he will reap the results of his karma and get in return for all that he did to Prats!

Pratyusha Banerjee - Wallpaper (Size:1280x1024)

Have a lazy Sunday everyone, enjoy!

Good morning my beautiful girls. Happy Sunday :)

Good morning and have a nice and restful Sunday Vibha. πŸ€—
Hope Padma will come to greet us after her return from Varanasi !πŸ€—
Branka must be busy with responsibilities and travels.πŸ€—
Dragice , what happened to you our dearest friend?! Hope all is well at your placeπŸ€—
Agree with all your words Vibha , he used her and still trying to use her because his name gained dubious prominence because of our Pratyusha and her death! Who tried to use this sex maniac for his pleasure I want to know , poor fellow ??!😑 A shameless male with all vices!
Today I am traveling back to my sweet home , but very sad because I know , my mother will stand at the door with tears in her eyes to wave her hand to me when we leave! What to say , all these bindings are just like silken threads around our neck , as the women who love and respect each and every relationship in her life ! 😊
Have a nice weekend Vibha .πŸ€— Lovely scenic Sunday greetings with a charming smile of our Prats . Thanks, Vibha .❀️
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends 😊
Finally the 3 days rituals at Varanasi and 1 day ritual at Gaya is completed. Tomorrow we are flying back to Hyderabad.

The distance from Hyderabad to Varanasi is 1 and half day by train. By flight is 2 hours. We booked tickets 3 months before but return tickets did not got confirm hence flying. In all it is 1 week trip. From 14th to 22nd.

There was a big gathering, most of my uncles, aunts, my sister her family along with her in-laws ,who were staying in Hyderabd, Raipur and Visakhapatnam respectively, came there with their families. They all left to their respective destinations some by train and some by flight on 19th evening.

As I was the host was busy from day one of our journey, hence Could not wish Abhi on his birthday but sending him lot's of blessings of Kashi Vishwanath (the reigning deity of Varanasi) (Lord Shiva is known as Vishwanath here).

Will write more once I am back in Hyderabad. Good Night all😊
Edited by cygnet9 - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back, hope you will be home soon. This was a big function, so many people to cater to, must have all gone well in spiritual settings. We missed you on 15th but your blessings of the powerful deity is a coveted gift for little Abhi!😊
Have a safe and happy trip back!
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

I just arrived home with my Mom and my Aunt. We spent a week in my Aunt's place at the seaside (it was a belated BD present for my Mom from her youngest sister)...It was all completely unexpected, she show up on Monday in our place and convinced us to go to the seaside with her...Days were sunny and warm, she had to go there anyway to close that place for Winter, so we packed few things and sit in her car and off we went...We had beautiful time together...weather was nice, not many tourists around, so we enjoyed a walk by the sea every morning and afternoon...Last few days weather started to get cooler, so we returned home...

Hope that all of you are fine and well. ❀️ Will be more around once when I go back to routine...lots of washing to do...See you all tomorrow...😊

Happy to see that Padmaja is also back from her trip, and Madi returned back from her Mother-s place... Beautiful Quotes and images Vibha, Nada and Madi...Hope Abhi is enjoying his first steps in a new year of his life and I can imagine how busy Avi is to catch him when he is exploring a World around him...Hope Dragica is fine too. Missed all of you a lot...Love ya ❀️

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
When it rains, it pours😊, we were a houseful yesterday with most members choosing to come online, hope Padma is back home now and lovely as always to see Branka!

Madi must be back at home territory and grappling with issues like unpacking, resettling, Padma too!

So happy Branka that you spent time by the seaside, the sea is very therapeutic and good for the soul, hope your fatigue has gone and health is much better.

Agree with Madi, who would want to harass sexually our devil cum predator, such a hungry publicity seeker, waiting for him to receive his due from karma!

Have a good day everyone!

Correct your mind and...
To heal a wound you need to stop touching it.
Edited by vibraj - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good afternoon friends. Have a nice day .πŸ€—
Image result for afternoon quotes in english
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends 😊

Finally the 3 days rituals at Varanasi and 1 day ritual at Gaya is completed. Tomorrow we are flying back to Hyderabad.

The distance from Hyderabad to Varanasi is 1 and half day by train. By flight is 2 hours. We booked tickets 3 months before but return tickets did not got confirm hence flying. In all it is 1 week trip. From 14th to 22nd.

There was a big gathering, most of my uncles, aunts, my sister her family along with her in-laws ,who were staying in Hyderabd, Raipur and Visakhapatnam respectively, came there with their families. They all left to their respective destinations some by train and some by flight on 19th evening.

As I was the host was busy from day one of our journey, hence Could not wish Abhi on his birthday but sending him lot's of blessings of Kashi Vishwanath (the reigning deity of Varanasi) (Lord Shiva is known as Vishwanath here).

Will write more once I am back in Hyderabad. Good Night all😊

Happy to see our Padma's smiling face after a few days!πŸ€— Happy to know that all went well with the rituals and with the relatives. You must be tired because of functions and travel , please take rest .πŸ€— Have a nice time .πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

I just arrived home with my Mom and my Aunt. We spent a week in my Aunt's place at the seaside (it was a belated BD present for my Mom from her youngest sister)...It was all completely unexpected, she show up on Monday in our place and convinced us to go to the seaside with her...Days were sunny and warm, she had to go there anyway to close that place for Winter, so we packed few things and sit in her car and off we went...We had beautiful time together...weather was nice, not many tourists around, so we enjoyed a walk by the sea every morning and afternoon...Last few days weather started to get cooler, so we returned home...

Hope that all of you are fine and well. ❀️ Will be more around once when I go back to routine...lots of washing to do...See you all tomorrow...😊

Happy to see that Padmaja is also back from her trip, and Madi returned back from her Mother-s place... Beautiful Quotes and images Vibha, Nada and Madi...Hope Abhi is enjoying his first steps in a new year of his life and I can imagine how busy Avi is to catch him when he is exploring a World around him...Hope Dragica is fine too. Missed all of you a lot...Love ya ❀️

Happy to see your smiling face here Branka our dearest friendπŸ€— So you are busy spending time watching waves and enjoying the sun on the seaside beach πŸ€— In a way its a respite to you from all the work and worries, which is necessary for you to relax since a long time.
Appreciate the thought of your aunt to lift you from the routine to show the beauty of the Nature ! 😊
Have a great time Branka .❀️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

When it rains, it pours😊, we were a houseful yesterday with most members choosing to come online, hope Padma is back home now and lovely as always to see Branka!

Madi must be back at home territory and grappling with issues like unpacking, resettling, Padma too!

So happy Branka that you spent time by the seaside, the sea is very therapeutic and good for the soul, hope your fatigue has gone and health is much better.

Agree with Madi, who would want to harass sexually our devil cum predator, such a hungry publicity seeker, waiting for him to receive his due from karma!

Have a good day everyone!

Correct your mind and...
To heal a wound you need to stop touching it.

Thanks Vibha for the lovely wishes and the wise quotes ! Happy to see Padma and Branka back from the vacation . 😊 Have a great day my dear ringa ringa friend!!😊
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello and Good Evening Rainbow Friends😊
Reached home this afternoon. Got to unpack and do the house.

Every thing went off smoothly and successfully.

See you all later, Good day.