Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning!
Lovely greetings, Nado, life is full of new possibilities, wishing all happy possibilities!

Wonder where Padma is, hope all well, guess she has a network problem. In my state, Dassera or Vijay Dashmi is celebrated today! The day when the Goddess vanquishes a demon and Lord Ram kills Ravan, both symbolising victory of good over evil!

Wishing everyone much happiness and peace this festival. Have a good day, enjoy the festivities!

Current Box Office: Happy Dussehra Images, Wallpaper & Quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice and festive weekend.πŸ€—
Happy Dussehra to all my Rainbow friends. May Maa Durga bless you all and all the family members abundantly on this auspicious day.πŸ€—
Related image
Image result for happy dussehra images
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Nado for the festive greetings and good wishes .πŸ€— Here is our tight hug and a small kiss as a gratitude gesture for your lovely greetings. πŸ€—
Related image
Image result for kiss emoji gif

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Lovely greetings, Nado, life is full of new possibilities, wishing all happy possibilities!

Wonder where Padma is, hope all well, guess she has a network problem. In my state, Dassera or Vijay Dashmi is celebrated today! The day when the Goddess vanquishes a demon and Lord Ram kills Ravan, both symbolising victory of good over evil!

Wishing everyone much happiness and peace this festival. Have a good day, enjoy the festivities!

Happy Vijay Dashami Vibha to you , and to all the family members, esp to our mother .πŸ€—, because she is back home and at present amidst her kids πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for all these lovely greetings and festive wishes to all our Rainbow members .πŸ€—
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Abhi our prince,❀️ happy Durga poojo Baabu !πŸ€— Enjoy the festival and eat many sweets today and tomorrow ! Iknow , yesterday too you had some !!πŸ˜† Love you lilliput πŸ˜ƒ OK here is a small hug to your father and mother , hand it over to them !πŸ˜ƒ
Image result for happy dussehra in assamese
Image result for happy dussehra to kids
Image result for happy dussehra to kids
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

I'm glad your mother returned home. Happy holiday days for you and your family.😊

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Nado for the festive greetings and good wishes .πŸ€— Here is our tight hug and a small kiss as a gratitude gesture for your lovely greetings. πŸ€—

Related image
Image result for kiss emoji gif

Thank you dear πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Nado, love all your images!πŸ€—Thank you for your support and love for my mother!

Thank you Madi for the warm wishes, yes, it's nice to see my mom recovering slowly but steadily!

Have a good day everyone! Some gyan for today!

If you only say one prayer Rumi Quote #wordstoliveby #mindfulness #meditation #Spiritualawakening #wordsofwisdom #quotations #rumi #rumiquotes
Spiritual Quotes #23 | Inspirational Meditation
Spiritual Quotes #21 | Inspirational Meditation