Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What ??? Wow ... seems the cutest member of our CC is sleeping, but how can we relax without greeting, hugging, kissing and again pulling this muppet towards us to pamper him on his special day !!!πŸ₯³ Let us celebrate --

⭐️ "Well, little prince, your reign over the kingdom of our hearts has reached a full year.!!!πŸ‘

⭐️ Happy Birthday, Dearest Abhinav!⭐️ πŸ₯³
Related image

Related image

Birthdays are special occasions that call for a celebration, and first birthdays are all the more special to parents. Your baby may not remember the celebrations, but they can surely read all the wishes you have written for them after they grow up. ⭐️
Image result for happy 1st birthday to a boy

Avi , here is an assignment for you , do baby, do, we all did all these years !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›. First clean him and then change him into his party wear !!πŸ˜ƒ
Image result for happy baby birthday party gifs

Related image

"You may not remember the flavor of your first birthday cake, but you will always feel the warmth and love that your parents put into making it a special one. Happy birthday!⭐️
Happy birthday to the sweetest one-year-old little member of our Rainbow CC we have ever known!! πŸ˜ƒ The baby of this CC --⭐️
Abhi ...Abhi ask our VB whether she is willing to share the cake with you or not ??!! Till now she never lets us share , not even a small piece,😳 now let us see , πŸ˜›
Related image
Happy Birthday loveliest baby of our CC Abhinav .πŸ€—

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning dear friends πŸ€— I am back home with Mom 😊

Ohhh, what a beautiful day today is ole.gif...our sweetest member Abhi 's first birthday srcavenciczvezdice Ohhh, what a joy! If only I am closer to hug him tight and kiss him on his sweet cheeks and pull a little bit on his cute little ears (that is custom in Serbia...for good luck, prosperity and growth)

party3.gif party.gif congratulations.gif headphones.gif camera.gif blow out candles.gif party.gif

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET, BEAUTIFUL PRINCE ABHINAV !!! ylflower.gif party.gif

1st Birthday Baby Outfit for Boy First Birthday by bowtiespearls

1st Birthday Boy First Birthday Shirt Boy Birthday Shirt One

baby boy first birthday photo shoot cake smash one letters blue and silver

Alice in Wonderland birthday cake - gif

Happy Birthday my dear Abhi ❀️ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vintage Birthday card

May you always be happy and laughing...May each day of the new year of your life be filled with love and adventures, may you learn each day something new, and may your Mom kiss you every day from me too...😊

Happy 1st Birthday Wishes
Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are a big boy now, and I still remember how happy we all were when we got a news that you were born...you brought so much happiness to your parents and to all of us as well ❀️ πŸ₯³ And one year later, this happiness multiplied million times...hula

Love is... his first birthday.

animasi+gerak11

So all of us here, your Aunties are singing for you...with love...

Happy Birthday Gifs - Share With Friends on Facebook

I am sure that you got a lots of presents today and that you just love to open all those parcels...here are some from me...gift.gif

Desgarga gratis los mejores gifs animados de regalos. Imgenes animadas de regalos y ms gifs animados como ngeles, gracias, animales o nombres"

A cool vehicle to reach wherever you want...πŸ˜ƒ

Hop on the Plasma Car and prepare to zip, zoom & cruise! The trike that looks and acts like a race car from the future. Not the typical toy pedal car, this car is one of our favorites and has been since it was first introduced. Other colors available.

Animation Domination High-Def artists on tumblr fox christmas animation domination

A CD player to listen all your favourite songs...πŸ˜ƒ

Best Toy CD Players for Toddlers

And a piano to plaz some beautiful music to zour Mom...πŸ˜ƒ

Can a gift possibly get any cuter? This mini Schoenhut Piano will be big fun for your toddler. The 25-key model is a perfect first instrument for your future Beethoven, inspiring creativity and an early love of music.

Here are some cakes I baked for you...have a blast...πŸ˜ƒ

Baby lion cake

BabyFirst TV birthday cake - 1st birthday party

Birthday Pic Idea | Balloons & Smash Cake

Don't eat everything...leave some for me...because, I'll be back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Such beautiful greetings from Madi and Branka too, loved them so much, hope our Abhi is always blessed and happy!

Hope Padma has finished all her rituals to her satisfaction.

Here it is so hot, 37.5 degrees, we are roasting!

Have a good day everyone! this first quote for Branka who cannot stop coughing!

#LifeHacks #coughing #pineapplejuice Pineapple juice instead of the gross cough syrup More

Some more gyan😊

Don't make promises if you are no willing to fulfill them. #promises #quotes #lifeinspiration
Expect the unexpected.

Working my ass off to be there ASAP! I know prosperity, abundance, creation, strength, my life purpose, and financial freedom + free flowing steady, residual income is also at my fingertips.
Finally, I come at the point that I have been waiting for...its_rD.

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot from Abhinav and his mother to all the Rainbow friends for arranging such a wonderful party at our CC .πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.
The party and the event , everything went on well with all your blessings and best wishes . πŸ€—
Just 1 hour back returned form the Community Club , and Abhi is hyper because of many kids' presence till now . Thanks once again friends πŸ€—
Image result for thank you from my heart images
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good morning dear friends πŸ€— I am back home with Mom 😊

Ohhh, what a beautiful day today is ole.gif...our sweetest member Abhi 's first birthday srcavenciczvezdice Ohhh, what a joy! If only I am closer to hug him tight and kiss him on his sweet cheeks and pull a little bit on his cute little ears (that is custom in Serbia...for good luck, prosperity and growth)

party3.gif party.gif congratulations.gif headphones.gif camera.gif blow out candles.gif party.gif

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET, BEAUTIFUL PRINCE ABHINAV !!! ylflower.gif party.gif

1st Birthday Baby Outfit for Boy First Birthday by bowtiespearls

1st Birthday Boy First Birthday Shirt Boy Birthday Shirt One

baby boy first birthday photo shoot cake smash one letters blue and silver

Alice in Wonderland birthday cake - gif

Happy Birthday my dear Abhi ❀️ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vintage Birthday card

May you always be happy and laughing...May each day of the new year of your life be filled with love and adventures, may you learn each day something new, and may your Mom kiss you every day from me too...😊

Happy 1st Birthday Wishes

Branka aunty ...my mom hugged me many times today and said your name ,on your behalf ! Thank you for this love and affection . Thanks for the emojis and these beautiful pictures and wishes . Love you so so sooo much --Your Abhinav. A kiss for my cute aunty !!
Image result for baby kissing gif
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

You are a big boy now, and I still remember how happy we all were when we got a news that you were born...you brought so much happiness to your parents and to all of us as well ❀️ πŸ₯³ And one year later, this happiness multiplied million times...hula

Love is... his first birthday.

animasi+gerak11

So all of us here, your Aunties are singing for you...with love...

Happy Birthday Gifs - Share With Friends on Facebook

I am sure that you got a lots of presents today and that you just love to open all those parcels...here are some from me...gift.gif

Desgarga gratis los mejores gifs animados de regalos. Imgenes animadas de regalos y ms gifs animados como ngeles, gracias, animales o nombres"

A cool vehicle to reach wherever you want...πŸ˜ƒ

Hop on the Plasma Car and prepare to zip, zoom & cruise! The trike that looks and acts like a race car from the future. Not the typical toy pedal car, this car is one of our favorites and has been since it was first introduced. Other colors available.

Animation Domination High-Def artists on tumblr fox christmas animation domination

A CD player to listen all your favourite songs...πŸ˜ƒ

Best Toy CD Players for Toddlers

And a piano to plaz some beautiful music to zour Mom...πŸ˜ƒ

Can a gift possibly get any cuter? This mini Schoenhut Piano will be big fun for your toddler. The 25-key model is a perfect first instrument for your future Beethoven, inspiring creativity and an early love of music.

Here are some cakes I baked for you...have a blast...πŸ˜ƒ

Baby lion cake

BabyFirst TV birthday cake - 1st birthday party

Birthday Pic Idea | Balloons & Smash Cake

Don't eat everything...leave some for me...because, I'll be back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Here is a small piece for you Branka aunty .πŸ€—
Grateful to your blessings and best wishes and thankful for all these cakes and gifts Branka . πŸ€—
Thank you very much for such pure love .😭--happy tears. Love you Madam.πŸ€—
Related image
Image result for baby kissing gif
Edited by Avyakta - 5 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Thank you Madhu Didi for these greetings and blessings. πŸ€—
Will be back again. love you all.
nn027 thumbnail