Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning!
Wishing Branka and Padma, a safe and fulfilling trip. Do take care both of you.

Branka, hope your daughter is much better now. and your problems at home at least partially resolved.

Have a great Sunday everyone, God bless!

Trueee
Good Morning greetings
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice Sunday.🤗
Image result for happy sunday wishes
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello, rainbow friends, happy weekend . ❤️🤗

Happy to know that Branka is recovering and enjoying in her garden with Bino and Nera.🤗
Padmaja , lovely quotes and thanks a lot for your exquisite good night wishes .🤗
Nado , I always admire your kid pictures and lovely words .🤗
Dragice , hope all is well and you are enjoying in your Autumn weather.🤗
Madi must be happy at her mother's place , must be seeing the festivities and colourful light decorations! 🤗
October is a busy month for Vimaa , hope the weather there is good to enjoy the festivities.🤗
Every day I remember all of you and you are all have a special place in my grateful heart .😊
Happy Saturday frineds.🤗
Related image
Image result for happy saturday weekend quotes

Hi Avi and Abhi , happy to see both of you here to greet us all in this festive season.❤️❤️ Happy Navratri celebrations at home , at the community place and where ever you go in these days .🤗
Related image
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

I was out from town for few days, visiting my in laws, and since I am traveling back to Zagreb tomorrow morning I had so many things to do...Had in the meantime a dog situation that drived me out of my mind, and all together it was very hectic time...But I enjoyed it though I was sick most of the time...Jelena is stil on antibiotics and I am , lets say, much better...Mom is fine, waiting for me to arrive home...I hope that you are all fine and festive...Wishing you all beautiful celebrations and nice Sunday tomorrow...I will for sure be here tomorrow evening and on Monday too...

Thank you Madi for all those nice descriptions of each day of Navratri festival, will read it for sure once as I reach home...Love those rainbow siggies...so beautiful...Good to see Avi around as well, I am sure Abhi is enjoying the festivities as well...Hope Nada and Dragica are coming here as well and color this place with their beautiful images...I hope Vibha's Mom is feeling better and I am sure that Padmaja is here with her beautiful GM & GN wishes for all of us...I am sorry that I could not be here more often, but Life as such had a different plans for me, will write about it once as I reach home in Zagreb...Now, there is packing waiting for me, and I want to spent some time with my daughter...Love you all...Take care...❤️

Happy Navratri to all of you my dear friends ❤️

Creative Vector Durga Puja Background

Durga

#goddess #goddessdurga #navaratri #navratri #navratri_celebration #indian#indianfestival

Happy to see your smiling face here before your travel. Hope Jelena recovered from the flu and the weakness of using antibiotics. Have a safe journey . 🤗
Thank you for your fond festive wishes and all the beautiful quotes . Your presence always evokes a sense of happiness.🤗
Image result for happy sunday wishes
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Was busy since morning, as I am travelling to Varanasi tomorrow to perform my father's death Anniversary which falls on Durga Dashami day. So busy packing.

Though I will be in touch with you all once everyday.

Thank you Madhu, Avi, Branka, Nado, Vibha and Ivony for everything.

Good Night😊

Good morning Padma , have a safe journey. Remember Please take good care of your health. 🤗
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Wishing Branka and Padma, a safe and fulfilling trip. Do take care both of you.

Branka, hope your daughter is much better now. and your problems at home at least partially resolved.

Have a great Sunday everyone, God bless!

Trueee
Good Morning greetings

Good morning Vibha.🤗 Wish you to have a happy and relaxed Sunday at home after a long time .🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hope all is fine with our Nado and Dragice .❤️
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for your wishes😊
At present in Train travelling to Varanasi😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Thank you all for your wishes 😊

At present in Train travelling to Varanasi😊

How far is Varanasi from your place? Remember HHN and the memories associated with that serial which was shot there.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😃

cute babies