Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Padma, we too are scared of the floods and heavy rains as from Kerala, the winds travel to my state. Guess there is lot of havoc even in neighboring states! Take care, keep provisions at home stocked. Adored the quotes you posted!

Good to know all well with RiyaπŸ€—, thanks Madi for informing us or else we would never know!

Nado, love your women in red, one of my favourite colors, at one time I had to take a conscious decision not to buy any clothes in red because my wardrobe was full of red or red combination clothesπŸ˜†Now again red allures me...😳

Have a good day everyone!

Encourage Quotes 165 Encouragement Quotes With Images Motivational Words 154
Depressing Quotes 365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression 176 1
137 Positive Life Quotes That Will Inspire You 6
34 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning 20

Hello Vibha 😊

I hope the rain will stand and there will be no flood. In any case, beware.

I love all the colors but for the shade I loves green, more πŸ˜ƒ

Great quote. πŸ‘πŸΌ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi, friends, my mother is here to attend the marriage of her friend's daughter.Will be busy tomorrow . So may not be able to come online. Today IF is on maintenance , unable to log in till now .

Good night friends. πŸ€—

Enjoy mam's visit πŸ€—

Daisy flower heart
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

If is very slow today. Trying to access since morning, but could not do so. Finally am able to write a few words.

First of all Hello Rainbow Friends

I guess today I will not be able to post any pictures. So bidding you all A Very Good Night.

And now it's slow. I hope it will be better tomorrow.
Good night 😊

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Yesterday, IF gobbled my pm and now it is very slow, so not even trying to post pictures! Guess some maintenance issue.

Branka sent me a message that she was trying to come online yesterday but IF was not allowing and if anything to enter IF had changed in her absence. Told her it was just yesterday we all faced this problem and to come another day as nothing has changed in IF.😊 She has sent her greetings to all you lovely girls.

Madi, enjoy quality time with your mom! Thank you for all the attributes of redπŸ˜ƒ

Nado, you love green, between us we make a good traffic signal!πŸ˜ƒ

Have a good day everyone, enjoy!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Even now IF is slow. I guess some maintenance work is still going on. So will wait. Hope this post of mine will go on.

Madhu enjoy with your mother's presence at your place.

After days today the rain stopped it seems, I almost fed up of the dampness and water all around. Hope we could able to see some Sun light tomorrow.

Nado I too like Green color.

Where is Ivony, hope everything is fine in her paradise.

Good Day to all your sweet girls and kiddos of our RainbowπŸ€—

PS: IF is not allowing me to press like button. so will do it later. Thank you.

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends 😊

I had lots of problems yesterday with logging...first, I could not enter to IF at all, than I managed to enter the IF, but I could not log into my address here...Thank you Vibha for informing girls. Today the same happened, but finally I managed to enter into my acc...It took me so long to sent few PM...and than again I have to wait long to enter here to write a post...IF is so slow,like never before...Noticed that all of you have the similar problems...So, I am happy to be with you here, though my time for that run short, due to the long waiting...So, let me write a few things

So sorry to hear about floods in Kerala, hope that situation is under the control now and that no life has been lost...Praying for people there.

Sorry to hear about Earthquake in Fiji, but was happy to hear that my sweet Didi is fine, though it must be horrible experience. Praying for Riyu and her family, and people from Fiji...Hope that God will put a brake on all this horrible events that recently occurred, floods, fires, earthquakes...Praying for peaceful and happy times...

Eid Mubarak to all who celebrates...😊

May the grace of Allah Eid Mubarak Cards

Hope that all of you are fine and well. Happy to see you all here in our new place...I will try to be here more often, as soon as I finish everything that is needed to be done...Mom is slowly accepting reality and now I am sure that she will be fine, as much as she could be...but was worried a lot on the beginning...

Will come again and write more...Have to go now, have some relatives for lunch...Love you all.

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Good morning 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Happy holiday to all who celebrate 😊

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Yesterday, IF gobbled my pm and now it is very slow, so not even trying to post pictures! Guess some maintenance issue.

Branka sent me a message that she was trying to come online yesterday but IF was not allowing and if anything to enter IF had changed in her absence. Told her it was just yesterday we all faced this problem and to come another day as nothing has changed in IF.😊 She has sent her greetings to all you lovely girls.

Madi, enjoy quality time with your mom! Thank you for all the attributes of redπŸ˜ƒ

Nado, you love green, between us we make a good traffic signal!πŸ˜ƒ

Have a good day everyone, enjoy!

πŸ˜†
Yes, here is yellow and the traffic light is complete. πŸ˜†

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends 😊

I had lots of problems yesterday with logging...first, I could not enter to IF at all, than I managed to enter the IF, but I could not log into my address here...Thank you Vibha for informing girls. Today the same happened, but finally I managed to enter into my acc...It took me so long to sent few PM...and than again I have to wait long to enter here to write a post...IF is so slow,like never before...Noticed that all of you have the similar problems...So, I am happy to be with you here, though my time for that run short, due to the long waiting...So, let me write a few things

So sorry to hear about floods in Kerala, hope that situation is under the control now and that no life has been lost...Praying for people there.

Sorry to hear about Earthquake in Fiji, but was happy to hear that my sweet Didi is fine, though it must be horrible experience. Praying for Riyu and her family, and people from Fiji...Hope that God will put a brake on all this horrible events that recently occurred, floods, fires, earthquakes...Praying for peaceful and happy times...

Eid Mubarak to all who celebrates...😊

May the grace of Allah Eid Mubarak Cards

Hope that all of you are fine and well. Happy to see you all here in our new place...I will try to be here more often, as soon as I finish everything that is needed to be done...Mom is slowly accepting reality and now I am sure that she will be fine, as much as she could be...but was worried a lot on the beginning...

Will come again and write more...Have to go now, have some relatives for lunch...Love you all.

Dear Branka ❀️ πŸ€—

Your mother is brave. I know that the loss is great. She has you and Jlena, you are her support.
I'm glad you're with us. Come here when you can.

Sisters - reminds me of my two girls at the beach when they were little- about the same age span. :)