Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello Madi πŸ€—

You do not have to ask permission. Everything I set up can take, do everything you want and place where you want. πŸ˜ƒ

Happy day dear ❀️

mini valentines day session

Nado her eis my creation in which I used your picture . 😊 Thank you Nado for this help .

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
/QUOTE] Nado her eis my creation in which I used your picture . 😊 Thank you Nado for this help .

Wow these are so beautiful.

You know Madhu after Nitesh Bhardwaj who played Krishna in old Mahabharat and Saurabh Raj Jain in new Mahabharat I started liking this actor. He is so adorable especially the smile. I will post pictures of all the three Krishna's

Nitesh Bhadwaj

Saurabh Raj Jain

Even the girl playing Radha also so cute

Edited by cygnet9 - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Madhu thank you for explaining about the significance of 2nd day of Durga Pooja. May Maa Brahmacharini bless you all:

Good Night all😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Madi for the everyday Gyan on nine forms of Devi! Loved the creation too, very beautiful!πŸ‘

Padma, love your prolific quotes!

Nado, Branka and Dragice, hope all well in your world. Padma, I knew Nitish Bhardwaj and had attended his marriage too which later ended in divorce😊

Have a good day everyone!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning Rainbow friends.πŸ€—
The third day of Navratri is dedicated to the Chandraghanta roop of Devi Durga. Maa Chandraghanta is a very beautiful manifestation of Durga as she wears a half moon in the bell shape that is why she is called as "Chandra meaning moon and "ghanta meaning bell the one who wears Chandrakanta. The story of the origin of this roop of Durga began when Parvati wanted to marry Lord Shiva and after her resolute efforts finally, Shiva agreed to marry her.
Shiva, as we know, is the universal acceptor and is worshiped by all creatures be it humans, demons, goblins, ogres, gods, spirits, ghosts and paranormal beings. So finally when the day of marriage arrived Shiva came on the doors of the palace of the kings of the mountains with his friends who were a part of every creature there is, Shiva himself was in his most dangerous appearance when he approached the ceremony, when Parvati's father, the king of mountains Himavanth and his wife came forward to welcome Shiva, his wife fainted because of the fierce presence of Mahadev!!

Parvati'S father on seeing this went to her and asked her to control Shiva and to do this she manifested herself into a beautiful goddess with ten hands and was basking with charm of golden nature, she has weapons in eight of her hands and in the remaining ones she has a bell in one and the other in position of giving blessing. She rides a lion to encourage courage and boldness in her devotees. On seeing this roop of Devi shiva was spell bounded and agreed on lowering his fearsome presence into a normal but charming one, that is how Shiva and Parvati got married, this manifestation of her is celebrated on the third day of Navratri.

Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Madhu thank you for explaining about the significance of 2nd day of Durga Pooja. May Maa Brahmacharini bless you all:

Good Night all😊

Thank you Padma for this musical good night wishes .πŸ€—β€οΈ
All of a sudden the Radha Krishna serial reached to 3 rd position within 1 week !! As you rightly mentioned Sumedh and Mallika are trying their best to act well and to some extent succeeded too , but , the story is not moving on the expected line , some deviations from the main story , but there is no need to give such importance to Kans and his cruelty.
In that Forum people asked me to write my views after every episode , so for now writing , most of the members there are Mods , so no question of any misbehavior. They are giving unnecessary importance to this average person Madhuri because of their liking my writings [ Hope Vibha won't see this πŸ€ͺπŸ˜› any time she has to intervene to give me some Gyan whenever they hurt my feelings and she knows I run to her and Branka for solace,😲 but I hope they won't do any such thing, most of them are Bengalis ]

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Madi for the everyday Gyan on nine forms of Devi! Loved the creation too, very beautiful!πŸ‘

Padma, love your prolific quotes!

Nado, Branka and Dragice, hope all well in your world. Padma, I knew Nitish Bhardwaj and had attended his marriage too which later ended in divorce😊

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning Vibha .πŸ€— Hope all is well at your place . Have a nice day.πŸ€—
May Maa Durga empower you and your family with her nine forms of Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti and Shakti. Happy Navratri.
r9qc310s
Viswasruti thumbnail
Have a great day my dear friends Branka , Nado and Dragice . πŸ€— ❀️
sc1d5hb4
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

/QUOTE] Nado here is my creation in which I used your picture . 😊 Thank you Nado for this help .

Wow these are so beautiful.

You know Madhu after Nitesh Bhardwaj who played Krishna in old Mahabharat and Saurabh Raj Jain in new Mahabharat I started liking this actor. He is so adorable especially the smile. I will post pictures of all the three Krishna's

Nitesh Bhadwaj

Saurabh Raj Jain

Even the girl playing Radha also so cute

Padma , at the time of old Mahabharata I was a toddler, have no idea about it , and then the other Mahabharath in which SRJ as Krishna , recently saw few episodes in the net , he acted well . Yes , agree with you , this boy Sumedh is trying his best to act well.😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊
May Maa Chandraghanta bless you all. Good day