Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good morning/day dear friends ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ

I am feeling a bit better today...Guess it is because I never slept so much...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hope that after today I will be better, so I will be able to work in my garden a bit, and prepare it for Winter...Have to collect all those leaves, Dogs already enjoy playing in those and spreading it all around...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† It is so good to see you around...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Madi for informing us about 10 days celebrations of Durga Puja, and explaining the meaning of first day of Navratri...Thank you for telling us the meaning of Maa Shailputri...I can imagine how everybody are happy, esspecially kids...Enjoy in your celebrations and have a great time...๐Ÿ˜Š

So, Happy Durga Puja dear friends...May the love of Maa be showered upon you all and your families...Love you...God bless you all...โค๏ธ

Jai Mats Di- Happy Navratri ..

Wish you all a very Happy Navratri ..
"A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversations; Doesn't always need togetherness. As long as the friendship lives in the heart, True friends will never part."

Thank you Branka for the festive greetings . Most importantly we are all very happy to know that you are feeling a bit better today . Take medicines and get well soon . ๐Ÿค—
How funny it is to imagine, how Bino and Nera scattering all the leaves in the garden to increase your workload!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Take care of your health . Good evening to you .๐Ÿค—
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Very Happy to see Branka around๐Ÿค—

Good Night Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Zdravo svima ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Moj kompjuter je u kvaru. Moracu da ga odnesem na popravku.
Pokusavam da se javim s telefona, nadam se da cu uspeti.
Pozdravljam vas sve i zelim sve najbolje. ๐Ÿค—

Happy Navratry !!!
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Great to know that Branka is better now but please rest for one more day, gain some strength and then get to your garden. Loved the images and quotes you posted.

Padma, loved the quote on true essence of humanity. So very true! God never asks us to repeat his name or do rituals, the true essence of religion is in kind actions!

Madi, all will be well soon, and you will soon be in a joyous and upbeat mood!

Have a good day everyone!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š
"Forgiveness sometimes comes a little too late, but just remember its always better late then never".

Good Day all of you๐Ÿ˜Š
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning Rainbow friends. Happy Navratri second day to Branka ,Vibha , Padma , Nado Avi , Dragice and to allt he silent readers of our CC .๐Ÿค—
Today its 2nd-day of Navratri. On this day Maa Brahmacharini puja took place. Maa Brahmacharini is second Avtar of Goddess Durga who is Worshiped on the second day of Navratri. As her name indicates Brahmacharini', she addresses "Brahma (compensation) or solid affecting Tapasya. She is symbolized as the Goddess who performs Tapa or hard repentance. She holds Kamandal in her cleared out hand and Japani (Rosary) in right. She wears white Saree of brilliant orange fringe and Rudraksh as adornment. At the point when Shail Putri arose about her quintessence love toward Lord Shiva, she chose to perform the strict Tapasya or Yoga Sadhna to amuse Mahadev. She is the Goddess of insight and information. Respecting Goddess Brahmacharini, the Rishi-Muni, supporters and fans of Durga performs their Yog-Sadhna, Pooja and repentance. Sunlight based radiations behind her head celebrate her shine and smile !--
Image result for second day of navratri images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Great to know that Branka is better now but please rest for one more day, gain some strength and then get to your garden. Loved the images and quotes you posted.

Padma, loved the quote on true essence of humanity. So very true! God never asks us to repeat his name or do rituals, the true essence of religion is in kind actions!

Madi, all will be well soon, and you will soon be in a joyous and upbeat mood!

Have a good day everyone!

Thank you Vibha for the soothing words . You are showing me the Spring garden when I am travelling in the desert .๐Ÿค— Have a nice day Madam.โค๏ธ

Image result for flowers gifs images
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

"Forgiveness sometimes comes a little too late, but just remember its always better late then never".

Good Day all of you๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Padma , hope you are enjoying the colorful Dussehra days .๐Ÿค— .Have a nice day.๐Ÿค—
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Zdravo svima ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Moj kompjuter je u kvaru. Moracu da ga odnesem na popravku.
Pokusavam da se javim s telefona, nadam se da cu uspeti.
Pozdravljam vas sve i zelim sve najbolje. ๐Ÿค—

Happy Navratry !!!

We can understand the problem you are facing now with your computer Nado . Waiting for its repair work done, because we are addicted to seeing the baby pictures in every post of yours. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Have a nice day .๐Ÿค—
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hope our Branka is recovering and enjoying in her garden with Bino and Nera in her morning time . โค๏ธ Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago