Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Just came to write few words, because I am not feeling well this days. I think today was the peak in this flu that hit me...spent all day in bed after I returned home from town...if I did not have appointment I would not go. Living on the hectolitars of tea, with ginger and honey, and lemon jiice too...😊

Thank you all for a warm welcome and a sweet words addressed to me. πŸ€—

I hope, my dear Vibha, that your Mom will soon recover completely. Praying for that. 😊

For adults or kids, it's perfect for when you need to get rid of a cold - Best Natural Cold Remedy - a DIY

Even Bino is sad because he see that I am not well, we could not enjoy in the garden as usually, because I am in bed all the time when at home. ...Even now, as soon as I finish this post, I will drink my tea, take my medicine and go to sleep.

How are you, my dear friends? Hope that all of you are fine and well. Looking forward to see all your beautiful posts once I start reading backpages...For now, I just wish you good night and I hope that I will feel much better tomorrow, so I will be able to spent more time with you...Love you all...Take care...❀️

The most wonderful places to be in the world love love quotes quotes quote heart life prayer love images love pic

Good night Padmaja, good night my dear friends ⭐️

Quotes Good Night, As the moonlight dims and the world goes quiet, give yourself some rest. Here's to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.

Branka πŸ€—

I'm sorry you're sick. Please take care of yourself. The most important thing is to heal. I hope you will soon be healed.

Recipes for a quick recovery.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Branka, Padma, Nado and Madi for your constant love and support, hopefully my mom's health should get better from now.

So sorry Branka that you are still unwell and so is Jelena. Do rest well and have lots of soups and praying that you both recover soon!

Have a good day everyone, today onwards, the nine holy nights of dancing and praying to the Goddess starts, Navratri, which our Prats would enjoy so much! It is the start to the festive period.
Edited by vibraj - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May this Navratri be as bright as ever
It's time to celebrate sing and dance
May Maa bless you in every way
May you get your perfect chance
Happy Navratri.
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Branka and Jelena, you will be fine, take rest, medicines and diet. Maa is there to take care.

Good day😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day .❀️
One of all nine forms of Devi Durga is worshipped every day in Navaratri. The first form of Maa Durga is Shailputri, who was born to the King of Mountains. "Shail means mountain and "putri means daughter. Hence, she is called Shailputri the daughter of a mountain. Maa Shailputri, an absolute form of Mother Nature, is worshipped on the first day of Navratri. She is also referred to as Goddess Parvati, the consort of Lord Shiva and mother of Lord Ganesha and Kartikeya. The image of Maa Shailputri is a divine lady, holding a Trishul in her right hand and lotus flower in her left hand. She rides on Nandi, a bull.
Maa Shailputri is the goddess of the Muladhara chakra or root chakra, and upon awakening, this Shakti one begins their journey to spiritual awakening and to their purpose in life. Without energizing the Muladhara chakra one doesn't have the power and strength to do anything worthwhile. It is said that one should worship Maa Shailputri to make full use of the precious human life. Therefore, this Avtar of Goddess Durga is worshipped on the first day of Navratri.

Maa Shailputri, GaneshaSpeaks.com
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello Madi πŸ€—

You do not have to ask permission. Everything I set up can take, do everything you want and place where you want. πŸ˜ƒ

Happy day dear ❀️

mini valentines day session

Thank you Nado for this friendly gesture . Whenever I prepare , first will post here and then will post in the Radha Krishna forum.and will give you the link here. 😊 But at present I am very busy and out of mind .πŸ˜• Just want to renounce the world and run away from all bondings !!😳 Hoping will become normal soon !πŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Branka, Padma, Nado and Madi for your constant love and support, hopefully my mom's health should get better from now.

So sorry Branka that you are still unwell and so is Jelena. Do rest well and have lots of soups and praying that you both recover soon!

Have a good day everyone, today onwards, the nine holy nights of dancing and praying to the Goddess starts, Navratri, which our Prats would enjoy so much! It is the start to the festive period.

Yes Vibha for Bengalis [ Pratyusha ] and for all the North Eastern states , the Durga Pooja 10 days are significant and we celebrate it with zest and gusto πŸ˜ƒ Normally as kids we used to love this festival for the different Prasads to eat in all these 10 days , now feeling happy to feed our kids ! πŸ˜ƒ Good morning Vibha . Happy to know that mother is recovering, but you have to take care of your health too .πŸ€—
Image result for first day of navratri images
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

May this Navratri be as bright as ever
It's time to celebrate sing and dance
May Maa bless you in every way
May you get your perfect chance
Happy Navratri.

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Branka and Jelena, you will be fine, take rest, medicines and diet. Maa is there to take care.

Good day😊

Padma , a happy first morning of the Navratri . πŸ€— Good morning .😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Just came to write few words, because I am not feeling well this days. I think today was the peak in this flu that hit me...spent all day in bed after I returned home from town...if I did not have appointment I would not go. Living on the hectolitars of tea, with ginger and honey, and lemon jiice too...😊

Thank you all for a warm welcome and a sweet words addressed to me. πŸ€—

I hope, my dear Vibha, that your Mom will soon recover completely. Praying for that. 😊

For adults or kids, it's perfect for when you need to get rid of a cold - Best Natural Cold Remedy - a DIY

Even Bino is sad because he see that I am not well, we could not enjoy in the garden as usually, because I am in bed all the time when at home. ...Even now, as soon as I finish this post, I will drink my tea, take my medicine and go to sleep.

How are you, my dear friends? Hope that all of you are fine and well. Looking forward to see all your beautiful posts once I start reading backpages...For now, I just wish you good night and I hope that I will feel much better tomorrow, so I will be able to spent more time with you...Love you all...Take care...❀️

The most wonderful places to be in the world love love quotes quotes quote heart life prayer love images love pic

Good night Padmaja, good night my dear friends ⭐️

Quotes Good Night, As the moonlight dims and the world goes quiet, give yourself some rest. Here's to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.

Hello our dearest friend Branka πŸ€— take rest to recover soon, get well Madam .πŸ€— Here we are all sending sooo many healing hugs to you to recover fast to be with us . Rally very sad Branka , even here also the situation is same , there is unusual heat at one time and sudden rain with a cool weather making all people sick , Flu and other types of Viral fevers are roaming in every house , even I am not feeling well , but have to take care of kids , so dragging life .
Get well soon dear Branka and Jelena .
Good morning , have a nice day.
Related image
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning/day dear friends πŸ€— ❀️

I am feeling a bit better today...Guess it is because I never slept so much...πŸ˜ƒ
Hope that after today I will be better, so I will be able to work in my garden a bit, and prepare it for Winter...Have to collect all those leaves, Dogs already enjoy playing in those and spreading it all around...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† It is so good to see you around...😊

Thank you Madi for informing us about 10 days celebrations of Durga Puja, and explaining the meaning of first day of Navratri...Thank you for telling us the meaning of Maa Shailputri...I can imagine how everybody are happy, esspecially kids...Enjoy in your celebrations and have a great time...😊

So, Happy Durga Puja dear friends...May the love of Maa be showered upon you all and your families...Love you...God bless you all...❀️

Jai Mats Di- Happy Navratri ..

Wish you all a very Happy Navratri ..
"A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversations; Doesn't always need togetherness. As long as the friendship lives in the heart, True friends will never part."
Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago