Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good day my sweet friends πŸ€—

Just arrived home after finishing the most urgent things that were waiting for me...Yesterday we traveled back home, I was filled with medications because just a day prior to my traveling,I was the last one who fall under the flu attack My Aunt brought it into the house (her granddaughter was sick few days back, and as she was looking after her she catched a flu), the first one who get it fromher was my mother, than Jelena, and me at last...Since we already booked our traveling, I had to travel, but was really not feeling fine...Slept most of the journey...Than as we reached to Belgrade and were waiting for our bus to take us home it was so hot and sunny that I started to sneeye like crazy, and than we entered into our bus, where the driver put a heat on 😲😲😲 (I mean, October is usualy cold, so I guess that they have a rule to heat the vehicles...but, my God, they could see what kind of weather is outside, so decide according to that)...So, it drained the last atom of my strength...As I come home, I drunk my medicaments and dropped in bed, slept like a log all afternoon...At the moment, my head is like a baloon and nose is still running...Just now I am waiting for my friend to bring Bino and Nera home...Can not wait to see those two...so I am using this free time to write a few words here, and to wish all of you my dear friends a beautiful day/evening ahead...Missed you all so much...Now, as long as I am here (which will probably be untill the end of this week) I will try to come every morning, and for sure every evening...Looking forward to chat with all of you. Love you tons...❀️ Thank you Vibha for conveying my greetings to the girls here...πŸ€— Hope that you are all fine and well...See you in the evening, when I will have more time to read backpages...Hugs and kisses and all of best wishes to all of you sweet girls...God bless you...❀️

At the moment it is colder in the house than outside in my garden...So, I am sitting like this, drinking my coffee...I can see that you shared a lot of cakes here, hope you did not eat them all...that you left some of it for me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† (though with this flu I my apetite is gone...but those cakes look so delicious, so I am tempted πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)

Ol a todos! Hoje o primeiro dia de outono! Acho que j deu para perceber que estou mega entusiasmada pela chegada desta nova poca, ...

Just can not wait for those fourlegged members of our family to arrive back home and that all four of us enjoy together in our garden...😊

~~ Every once in awhile, we all need to be carried ~~ - Tap the pin for the most adorable pawtastic fur baby apparel! You'll love the #dog clothes and cat clothes!

Have to go, I can hear barking outside...they must have arrived...πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome back πŸ€—Branka , but feeling sorry for you dear friend. Get well soon ❀️
Hope Bino and Nera allowed you to sit peacefully in your garden to watch the new sunrise in the morning.πŸ˜ƒ Your presence always evokes a new cheer in the CC.πŸ€— take sufficient rest and visit the CC with a fresh smile , we are all waiting for your presence to share with you so many things.πŸ€— Love you .πŸ€—
Image result for good morning wishes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

Hello Nado , good morning .πŸ€— Love this picture , is it ok if I use it to make a siggy ? Whenever I do I will post it first here and then anywhere else. It is a request.😊 I too love to eat cakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.πŸ˜ƒ Kids also prefer tha same , then I remember how harmful it is to health .πŸ˜†
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Always so nice to see Branka with us⭐️, though I hope you take rest and recover from the virus. You must be bonding with your dogs who must be jumping over you with excitement.πŸ˜ƒ. Hope to see more of you during your stay here.

Nado, my mom's is much better but very weak and some small issues are still there. Thanks for the concern!

Take care everyone, have a good day!

Good morning Vibha , happy to know that mother is recovering and eager to come back to home .πŸ€— Have a nice day.❀️
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊
"Sometimes the people and the things that you push away the hardest, are the very people and things you may need the most".

Vibha praying for yor mother's good health.

Nado and Madhu enjoy cakes, though I am not fond of them, yes my younger soon used to like it when he was small. Now both of them eat less sweets😊

Hope Ivony, Abi and Abi are doing fine😊

Good Day all of you.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Night Rainbow Friends😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Just came to write few words, because I am not feeling well this days. I think today was the peak in this flu that hit me...spent all day in bed after I returned home from town...if I did not have appointment I would not go. Living on the hectolitars of tea, with ginger and honey, and lemon jiice too...😊

Thank you all for a warm welcome and a sweet words addressed to me. πŸ€—

I hope, my dear Vibha, that your Mom will soon recover completely. Praying for that. 😊

For adults or kids, it's perfect for when you need to get rid of a cold - Best Natural Cold Remedy - a DIY

Even Bino is sad because he see that I am not well, we could not enjoy in the garden as usually, because I am in bed all the time when at home. ...Even now, as soon as I finish this post, I will drink my tea, take my medicine and go to sleep.

How are you, my dear friends? Hope that all of you are fine and well. Looking forward to see all your beautiful posts once I start reading backpages...For now, I just wish you good night and I hope that I will feel much better tomorrow, so I will be able to spent more time with you...Love you all...Take care...❀️

The most wonderful places to be in the world love love quotes quotes quote heart life prayer love images love pic

Good night Padmaja, good night my dear friends ⭐️

Quotes Good Night, As the moonlight dims and the world goes quiet, give yourself some rest. Here's to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Always so nice to see Branka with us⭐️, though I hope you take rest and recover from the virus. You must be bonding with your dogs who must be jumping over you with excitement.πŸ˜ƒ. Hope to see more of you during your stay here.

Nado, my mom's is much better but very weak and some small issues are still there. Thanks for the concern!

Take care everyone, have a good day!

It is good news.I'm glad your mother feels better. I hope that he will soon recover.

Happy day Vibha 😊

Ahmet krt
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hello Nado , good morning .πŸ€— Love this picture , is it ok if I use it to make a siggy ? Whenever I do I will post it first here and then anywhere else. It is a request.😊 I too love to eat cakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.πŸ˜ƒ Kids also prefer tha same , then I remember how harmful it is to health .πŸ˜†

Related image

Hello Madi πŸ€—

You do not have to ask permission. Everything I set up can take, do everything you want and place where you want. πŸ˜ƒ

Happy day dear ❀️

mini valentines day session
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

"Sometimes the people and the things that you push away the hardest, are the very people and things you may need the most".

Vibha praying for yor mother's good health.

Nado and Madhu enjoy cakes, though I am not fond of them, yes my younger soon used to like it when he was small. Now both of them eat less sweets😊

Hope Ivony, Abi and Abi are doing fine😊

Good Day all of you.

Nice quote Padmaja. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I control myself by rarely making cakes and cakes.When they are gone, I do not eat. πŸ˜†

Good day to you, too 😊