Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Good day my sweet friends πŸ€—

Just arrived home after finishing the most urgent things that were waiting for me...Yesterday we traveled back home, I was filled with medications because just a day prior to my traveling,I was the last one who fall under the flu attack My Aunt brought it into the house (her granddaughter was sick few days back, and as she was looking after her she catched a flu), the first one who get it fromher was my mother, than Jelena, and me at last...Since we already booked our traveling, I had to travel, but was really not feeling fine...Slept most of the journey...Than as we reached to Belgrade and were waiting for our bus to take us home it was so hot and sunny that I started to sneeye like crazy, and than we entered into our bus, where the driver put a heat on 😲😲😲 (I mean, October is usualy cold, so I guess that they have a rule to heat the vehicles...but, my God, they could see what kind of weather is outside, so decide according to that)...So, it drained the last atom of my strength...As I come home, I drunk my medicaments and dropped in bed, slept like a log all afternoon...At the moment, my head is like a baloon and nose is still running...Just now I am waiting for my friend to bring Bino and Nera home...Can not wait to see those two...so I am using this free time to write a few words here, and to wish all of you my dear friends a beautiful day/evening ahead...Missed you all so much...Now, as long as I am here (which will probably be untill the end of this week) I will try to come every morning, and for sure every evening...Looking forward to chat with all of you. Love you tons...❀️ Thank you Vibha for conveying my greetings to the girls here...πŸ€— Hope that you are all fine and well...See you in the evening, when I will have more time to read backpages...Hugs and kisses and all of best wishes to all of you sweet girls...God bless you...❀️

At the moment it is colder in the house than outside in my garden...So, I am sitting like this, drinking my coffee...I can see that you shared a lot of cakes here, hope you did not eat them all...that you left some of it for me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† (though with this flu I my apetite is gone...but those cakes look so delicious, so I am tempted πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)

Ol a todos! Hoje o primeiro dia de outono! Acho que j deu para perceber que estou mega entusiasmada pela chegada desta nova poca, ...

Just can not wait for those fourlegged members of our family to arrive back home and that all four of us enjoy together in our garden...😊

~~ Every once in awhile, we all need to be carried ~~ - Tap the pin for the most adorable pawtastic fur baby apparel! You'll love the #dog clothes and cat clothes!

Have to go, I can hear barking outside...they must have arrived...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Just arrived home after finishing the most urgent things that were waiting for me...Yesterday we traveled back home, I was filled with medications because just a day prior to my traveling,I was the last one who fall under the flu attack My Aunt brought it into the house (her granddaughter was sick few days back, and as she was looking after her she catched a flu), the first one who get it fromher was my mother, than Jelena, and me at last...Since we already booked our traveling, I had to travel, but was really not feeling fine...Slept most of the journey...Than as we reached to Belgrade and were waiting for our bus to take us home it was so hot and sunny that I started to sneeye like crazy, and than we entered into our bus, where the driver put a heat on 😲😲😲 (I mean, October is usualy cold, so I guess that they have a rule to heat the vehicles...but, my God, they could see what kind of weather is outside, so decide according to that)...So, it drained the last atom of my strength...As I come home, I drunk my medicaments and dropped in bed, slept like a log all afternoon...At the moment, my head is like a baloon and nose is still running...Just now I am waiting for my friend to bring Bino and Nera home...Can not wait to see those two...so I am using this free time to write a few words here, and to wish all of you my dear friends a beautiful day/evening ahead...Missed you all so much...Now, as long as I am here (which will probably be untill the end of this week) I will try to come every morning, and for sure every evening...Looking forward to chat with all of you. Love you tons...❀️ Thank you Vibha for conveying my greetings to the girls here...πŸ€— Hope that you are all fine and well...See you in the evening, when I will have more time to read backpages...Hugs and kisses and all of best wishes to all of you sweet girls...God bless you...❀️

At the moment it is colder in the house than outside in my garden...So, I am sitting like this, drinking my coffee...I can see that you shared a lot of cakes here, hope you did not eat them all...that you left some of it for me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† (though with this flu I my apetite is gone...but those cakes look so delicious, so I am tempted πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)

Ol a todos! Hoje o primeiro dia de outono! Acho que j deu para perceber que estou mega entusiasmada pela chegada desta nova poca, ...

Just can not wait for those fourlegged members of our family to arrive back home and that all four of us enjoy together in our garden...😊

~~ Every once in awhile, we all need to be carried ~~ - Tap the pin for the most adorable pawtastic fur baby apparel! You'll love the #dog clothes and cat clothes!

Very happy to see you back Branka, though I wish you to rest properly, but at the same time missed youπŸ€— sometimes being with friends itself is a heeling option.

So welcome back my dear friend. How are your four legged members. Hope they might be running all around you. Poor things might have missed you a lot.

Take medicines properly and relax. Good Night😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello Branka πŸ€—

I'm happy to see you. πŸ˜ƒ Relax. I hope you'll feel better soon. ❀️

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Thank you Vibha for informing about Branka. Let her rest properly, will wait for her.

Thank you Nado for Monday wishes.

Good day to all of you😊

Good day Padmaja 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends. Have a nice day.πŸ€—

Image result for Good morning with life quotes

Hello Madi πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thought would just come and greet you all, have to go early to hospital today. Have a great day everyone, take care!

I hope your mother is successfully recovering.

Good day Vibha.

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Always so nice to see Branka with us⭐️, though I hope you take rest and recover from the virus. You must be bonding with your dogs who must be jumping over you with excitement.πŸ˜ƒ. Hope to see more of you during your stay here.

Nado, my mom's is much better but very weak and some small issues are still there. Thanks for the concern!

Take care everyone, have a good day!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends . Have a nice day.πŸ€—
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Thank you Vibha for informing about Branka. Let her rest properly, will wait for her.

Thank you Nado for Monday wishes.

Good day to all of you😊

Good morning Padma. Agree with your words , sometimes being with friends will cheer our senses and gives a new energy to smile. Have a nice day.πŸ€—
Related image