Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Such pretty blue flowers, Nado, always love your images!

Agree Padma, with air travel becoming cheap, lot of people travel by air and they behave as though they are travelling by train and act crazy. I like only air travel, no fuss, least travel time.

Where is Dragice? Hope all well with her.

Nice quotes, Madi!😊When I have more time, will watch the RK serial, awaiting your new chapter on RKπŸ˜‰

Have a good day everyone, few random quotes!

Now some good wishes for my dear friends here! Hope it turns true for all of you!

Thanks a lot for the wonderful quotes Vibha. Good morning to you Madam. πŸ€—
The kids' episodes are over , now the adolescent Radha Krishna , they are also acting good .
Regarding my RK story , delayed too much , so occasionally requesting Avi to post a message there , so that the Mods won't close that thread , to keep it active.πŸ˜• Hoping I will soon write something.
Have a nice day.πŸ€—
Good Morning Nature Images With Quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good night everyone 😊

good night

Good morning Nado . Your posts are always full of positivity with babies smiles .πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for spreading positivity here with such pure love. πŸ€—
Good Morning Images With Quotes For Whatsapp
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friends😊

Madhu I don't want to go to any forums, please tell me why Radha was cursed and what is the story behind.

While watching Salim-Anarkali I feel always tensed because of its negativity, where as the Show Radha Krishna brings lots of positivity with it. Even the grown up Krishna and Radha are so adorable.

Good Night Friends😊

Good morning Padma. Have a peaceful day. Here is the cause behind Radha's closed eyes ! --When Radha and Krishna were in eternal love in Raas Leela , his friend Sridama came from Brahma Lok with a message for Krishna . He was proud and firmly believed that he is the only one who has all the love of Krishna , but surprised to see in Golok all the maidens are dancing and singing with Krishna , taking Radha's name prior to Krishna's name , which angered Sreedama When he offered Butter to Krishna , Radha ate first and then feed Krishna , she knows that they are not separate entities, One in Love . That angered Sreedama more and he questioned the divinity of Radha and challenged her to show her Divinity Radha stranded there immersed in deep thoughts . Krishna hugged Sreedama and asked him to watch near his palace door and don't allow anyone to come in , disturb him. He closed the door and stranded there in deep sorrow , with tears in his eyes called for Radha to get solace in her hug . When she heard his call , came running to meet him , but Sreedama stopped her and threatened her if she neglects his word and goes forward he will curse her . From inside Krishna called for her , when she realized his pain , started running towards palace gate, then with anger Sreedama cursed her to live separately from her Krishna for 100 years on the earth . The time has come for separation, both have to go to earth to live , when Radha declared to Krishna , until you come in front of me I won't open my eyes and never see the universe . So she took birth in Vrishbhanu's house but didn't open her eyes . The parents were sad and prayed for the betterment and then while trying to take her to Madhura to show her to a well known Vaid [ doctor] but the cart was tumbled on the mud path in that stormy night when Vasudev was about to bring Krishna to Brindavan. Later while killing Putana the demoness who tried to kill little Krishna , when she goes up to the sky and fall near the house of Radha , when Krishna suckled her and killed her . I think you know the later part -- how Krishna met his maiden in the cradle and how Radha was gleefully opened her eyes to see her Krishna near her ! In brief that is the story behind Radha's closed eyes!! Padma , there are different stories , and different versions, all are highly imaginary, Krishna and Mahabharata Yudh was the only historical truth.
Good Morning God Images With Quotes
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning Padma. Have a peaceful day. Here is the cause behind Radha's closed eyes ! --When Radha and Krishna were in eternal love in Raas Leela , his friend Sridama came from Brahma Lok with a message for Krishna . He was proud and firmly believed that he is the only one who has all the love of Krishna , but surprised to see in Golok all the maidens are dancing and singing with Krishna , taking Radha's name prior to Krishna's name , which angered Sreedama When he offered Butter to Krishna , Radha ate first and then feed Krishna , she knows that they are not separate entities, One in Love . That angered Sreedama more and he questioned the divinity of Radha and challenged her to show her Divinity Radha stranded there immersed in deep thoughts . Krishna hugged Sreedama and asked him to watch near his palace door and don't allow anyone to come in , disturb him. He closed the door and stranded there in deep sorrow , with tears in his eyes called for Radha to get solace in her hug . When she heard his call , came running to meet him , but Sreedama stopped her and threatened her if she neglects his word and goes forward he will curse her . From inside Krishna called for her , when she realized his pain , started running towards palace gate, then with anger Sreedama cursed her to live separately from her Krishna for 100 years on the earth . The time has come for separation, both have to go to earth to live , when Radha declared to Krishna , until you come in front of me I won't open my eyes and never see the universe . So she took birth in Vrishbhanu's house but didn't open her eyes . The parents were sad and prayed for the betterment and then while trying to take her to Madhura to show her to a well known Vaid [ doctor] but the cart was tumbled on the mud path in that stormy night when Vasudev was about to bring Krishna to Brindavan. Later while killing Putana the demoness who tried to kill little Krishna , when she goes up to the sky and fall near the house of Radha , when Krishna suckled her and killed her . I think you know the later part -- how Krishna met his maiden in the cradle and how Radha was gleefully opened her eyes to see her Krishna near her ! In brief that is the story behind Radha's closed eyes!! Padma , there are different stories , and different versions, all are highly imaginary, Krishna and Mahabharata Yudh was the only historical truth.

Good Morning God Images With Quotes

Madhu according to Vishnu Puran, Krishna is the incarnation of Vishnu in dwapar Yug. How come Radha and Krishna gets separated and again born as Radha and Krishna. Confusing.

As per the show it is indeed a visual treat leaving aside the facts.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Padma , most of the Radha Krishna stories are fictional and purely imaginary. And here in this serial they were confused and introduced Radha Krishna two times on earth which is not correct . Sreedama curse was I think only fictional, to add spice to the eternal love story. Yes, Radha is none other than Laxmi , the main consort of Vishnu , like Sita , Radha too was elder than the Krishna, as Sita and Radha , Laxmi descended to earth first to receive the God . In fact Sita was never born , she was there in the earth and came out to bless her presence Janak's house . So let us leave logic behind and watch the serial for it's splendor and grandeur in settings.
Good evening frinds . From tomorrow onwards I will be either too early or too😳 late to greet you .πŸ€—
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

"I do not love my friends either with heart or with reason. Because it happens that the heart stops and the mind forgotten. I love with soul, because the soul no stops nor forgets .."

RUMI

Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Such pretty blue flowers, Nado, always love your images!

Agree Padma, with air travel becoming cheap, lot of people travel by air and they behave as though they are travelling by train and act crazy. I like only air travel, no fuss, least travel time.

Where is Dragice? Hope all well with her.

Nice quotes, Madi!😊When I have more time, will watch the RK serial, awaiting your new chapter on RKπŸ˜‰

Have a good day everyone, few random quotes!

Now some good wishes for my dear friends here! Hope it turns true for all of you!

Hello Vibha. 😊
I talked to Dragica. She is good. These days she was very busy. I hope she will be with us soon.
Vonderful quotes. πŸ‘

Happy day 😊

Love using feet for the V in LOVE! Want to try taking a photo of my son using this idea! | followpics.co
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning Nado . Your posts are always full of positivity with babies smiles .πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for spreading positivity here with such pure love. πŸ€—

Good Morning Images With Quotes For Whatsapp

Thank you Madi πŸ€—

Happy day πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Good day Padmaja 😊

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

"I do not love my friends either with heart or with reason. Because it happens that the heart stops and the mind forgotten. I love with soul, because the soul no stops nor forgets .."

RUMI

Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ

Wonderful quote nadoπŸ€—