Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning Nado .πŸ€— Yes, Autumn is the second blooming season for the bushes and trees, every leaf will prepare the ground for the upcoming Spring !!

Thanks for sharing the Memories of Prats with those beautiful caps given by Bikica . As Vibha rightly mentioned, it was a golden period forserials.
Now I think the Radha Krishna serial is going to reach that level with very good direction, and the settings are really very very beautiful . Yesterday the tiny Krishna and Radha stole the show with their extraordinary expressions! 😊 They changed the story acco to their will and convenience, but there is a source for these stories in one or the other Puranas-- epics. Worth watching. After a long time willingly watching a good serial.😊
Related image

Hello Madi πŸ€—

I remembered that we were eagerly waiting for every episode of BV. It was really nice times.

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

From this Monday I started watching Salim-Anarkali and from yesterday Radha Krishna. Both are love stories and in both are shown in large scale in terms of Production, actors and treatment.

What I liked in special is the kids performance. In Salim-Anarkali both the kids are so adorable and their performance is excellent. I know sooner or later grown-up's will be shown. The actors playing will be Shahir Shekh(Arjun of Mahabharat) and Sonarika Bhadoria(Parwati of Devon ke Dev Mahadev). Both are good looking and excellent actors, but I cannot connect with them as pair. May be the story could retain me.

I tried for Shahank's show and Sid's show, but soon lost interest.

My one and only muse on Indian TV will be SidYusha no one else.

As for Radh-Krishna here also the babies are so cute and giving wonderful expressions. Hope I could connect with the Grown-up since they are new to me on TV.

Vibha I am happy that your mother is recovering, hope she return's home soon.

Good Day all of you.

After BV I watched IPKKND and Madhubala. I loved IPKKND but BV is special. The story was beautiful and Prats acted extraordinarily. SY was magic, fairy tale ...

Now, I'm watching the Turkish series. It goes once a week. The actors are cute and the story is light - a romantic comedy. Nothing serious and I can not watch. πŸ˜•

nn027 thumbnail

Another old gif ...
nn027 thumbnail

"Those who meet me think I am traveling. I'm not traveling. Infinity walk on me. "

Miroslav Mika Antic

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Sweet dreams 😊

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Nado for the beautiful gifs and memories, SY and Prats were awesome! Agree with you, it pains to see our parent ill and suffering but guess that's life!

Padma, love the quotes you are posting, nice ones!

Madi, you must be gearing up now for Durga Puja which will come soon!😊 What time does the Radha Krishna serial come and which channel?

Have a good day everyone! Some random quotes for today!😊

This is me...
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice time .πŸ€—

Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Nado for the beautiful gifs and memories, SY and Prats were awesome! Agree with you, it pains to see our parent ill and suffering but guess that's life!

Padma, love the quotes you are posting, nice ones!

Madi, you must be gearing up now for Durga Puja which will come soon!😊 What time does the Radha Krishna serial come and which channel?

Have a good day everyone! Some random quotes for today!😊

This is me...

Who am I -- this definition is really wonderful Vibha.πŸ€— Good morning Madam.❀️
The Radha Krishna serial time is 9pm [ from Mon to Sat ] on Star Bharath channel.
Just watch this video Vibha , see the expressions of the kids , --πŸ˜ƒ Muvah , that Krishna is looking like our Abhi !!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fod27eXTxSc[/YOUTUBE]
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

and

Refreshment of the day:

Recently when I was flying back from Raipur to Hyderabad, i saw some people as shown in the picture above, but its ok. I just smiled but others were laughing.

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Who am I -- this definition is really wonderful Vibha.πŸ€— Good morning Madam.❀️
The Radha Krishna serial time is 9pm [ from Mon to Sat ] on Star Bharath channel.
Just watch this video Vibha , see the expressions of the kids , --πŸ˜ƒ Muvah , that Krishna is looking like our Abhi !!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fod27eXTxSc[/YOUTUBE]

Madhu I understood why Radha was born blind, but how is she connected to Krishna in her previous birth? I always miss precap