Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning!
Thank you Nado for reviving old memories of SY and sharing Biki's caps, that was a golden period of Hindi serials.

Hope all well with everyone. You girls are imply wonderful, filling the pages with so much love and beauty. Hope I can join you all regularly soon!

Have a great day, God bless!

Good Morning Blessings
I hope you slept well. This reminds me of you because you are such a good person and your heart is so kind
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.πŸ€—
Image result for gud morning gifs
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Nado for reviving old memories of SY and sharing Biki's caps, that was a golden period of Hindi serials.

Hope all well with everyone. You girls are imply wonderful, filling the pages with so much love and beauty. Hope I can join you all regularly soon!

Have a great day, God bless!

Good Morning Blessings
I hope you slept well. This reminds me of you because you are such a good person and your heart is so kind

Good morning Vibha, looking forward to have you with us every morning .πŸ€— Happy to know that mother is recovering well .😊 Have a restful day Madam.❀️
Image result for gud morning gifs
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

"Autumn is the second source, where each leaf is actually a flower."

Good morning Nado .πŸ€— Yes, Autumn is the second blooming season for the bushes and trees, every leaf will prepare the ground for the upcoming Spring !!
Thanks for sharing the Memories of Prats with those beautiful caps given by Bikica . As Vibha rightly mentioned, it was a golden period forserials.
Now I think the Radha Krishna serial is going to reach that level with very good direction, and the settings are really very very beautiful . Yesterday the tiny Krishna and Radha stole the show with their extraordinary expressions! 😊 They changed the story acco to their will and convenience, but there is a source for these stories in one or the other Puranas-- epics. Worth watching. After a long time willingly watching a good serial.😊
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good quote Padma . Yes , I agree with your words , sometimes something in life happens which will be beyond our perception, but have to accept it as our fate. Read the quote you just now posted and the answer is there.πŸ€— Have a peaceful evening Padma .πŸ€—

Madhu I came to terms long back, that is why I am at peace nowπŸ˜†

And as for the quotes first I try to understand the underlying message that particular quote conveys then I share.

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning Nado .πŸ€— Yes, Autumn is the second blooming season for the bushes and trees, every leaf will prepare the ground for the upcoming Spring !!

Thanks for sharing the Memories of Prats with those beautiful caps given by Bikica . As Vibha rightly mentioned, it was a golden period forserials.
Now I think the Radha Krishna serial is going to reach that level with very good direction, and the settings are really very very beautiful . Yesterday the tiny Krishna and Radha stole the show with their extraordinary expressions! 😊 They changed the story acco to their will and convenience, but there is a source for these stories in one or the other Puranas-- epics. Worth watching. After a long time willingly watching a good serial.😊
Related image

Agree with you Madhu, I started watching the show Radha Krishna since yesterday, really those kids were so cute and adorable. Also the direction and photography was excellent. Hope I will watch this show until the kids grow, at the same time I will try to watch it for the grown-ups also because the actors are new to me. I can connect with them.

Hope this show does not go OTT unlike other mytho's.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

From this Monday I started watching Salim-Anarkali and from yesterday Radha Krishna. Both are love stories and in both are shown in large scale in terms of Production, actors and treatment.

What I liked in special is the kids performance. In Salim-Anarkali both the kids are so adorable and their performance is excellent. I know sooner or later grown-up's will be shown. The actors playing will be Shahir Shekh(Arjun of Mahabharat) and Sonarika Bhadoria(Parwati of Devon ke Dev Mahadev). Both are good looking and excellent actors, but I cannot connect with them as pair. May be the story could retain me.

I tried for Shahank's show and Sid's show, but soon lost interest.

My one and only muse on Indian TV will be SidYusha no one else.

As for Radh-Krishna here also the babies are so cute and giving wonderful expressions. Hope I could connect with the Grown-up since they are new to me on TV.

Vibha I am happy that your mother is recovering, hope she return's home soon.

Good Day all of you.

Edited by cygnet9 - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Thank you for your concern dear NadoπŸ€—, my mom is much better but some more days of hospitalization is required and then hopefully she will be discharged.

Wonderful news. I'm glad your mother is successfully recovering. I hope that he will soon continue to heal in his home. πŸ˜ƒ

I understand how difficult it is when a parent is ill. It's important that your mother will be fine.