Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Good afternoon/evening my dear friends πŸ€—

We just finished our lunch, and Mom lay down to rest a bit, so I am using this free time to write a few words here. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and that everything is fine at your places. 😊

Happy to hear that Vibha's mother is getting better. That is such a great news. 😊

Love so much the way how our CC is filled with beautiful Quotes, images and gifs and is shining like the most beautiful gem. So thankful to all of you who are taking a time to make it so beautiful.

Have A Beautiful and Blessed Sunday

Hope that all of you are fine and well. Miss all of you so much. I will not give anymore promises that I could not keep (because it is just not up to me, I never know who and when will pop up and come to visit, or when my Aunt will ring the bell ready to take us to yet another adventure...) but I think that I will have more free time once as I return to Serbia, which will be at the end of next week...

Hope that a rain stopped to fall in Madi's place, and that all the other areas where each of you, my dear friends, are living are safe and without any problems...God bless you all...Have a great Week ahead. Love you tons...Take care...😊...Hope to see you soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Kindness | www.laurajaworski.com

Thank you all for beautiful Quotes, images, gifs and pictures that you posted. Thank you Madi for all those amazing Prats videos and siggies that you made and which are filling this place with special memories...Love all of them πŸ‘...this one is special because of her beautiful smile...😊

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Went to Farm house to have a peaceful and sound sleep. Don't know these days as soon as I reach there I fall asleepπŸ˜†

So Madhu is you MIL is dropping at your place to shower her love on all of you?

Very happy to see Vibha and Branka here.

Guys there was an earth quake cum Tsunami in Indonesia. Don't know when this nature show's its angry on us. These days the weather is hot and humid at our place, which is very irritating.

But still life is going on.

Hope Nado, Ivony, Avi and Abhi had a peaceful week-end.

Good Night all of you😊

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good evening friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Hope all well with everyone!! I thought I will just come and greet everyone before getting immersed in my day's chores! Loved the way all you lovely girls have embellished the CC with awesome quotes, images and dollops of love! Have a good day everyone, God bless!

Hello Vibha πŸ€—

I hope your mom is recovering successfully. Happy week.

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

So silent our CC is in this Sunday evening . Just now came back from shopping, dead tired, before taking a shower just peeped into our CC . 😊

Related image

So I like shopping. 😳 I was yesterday afternoon. πŸ˜ƒ Little πŸ˜†

little girls in shopping
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

We just finished our lunch, and Mom lay down to rest a bit, so I am using this free time to write a few words here. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and that everything is fine at your places. 😊

Happy to hear that Vibha's mother is getting better. That is such a great news. 😊

Love so much the way how our CC is filled with beautiful Quotes, images and gifs and is shining like the most beautiful gem. So thankful to all of you who are taking a time to make it so beautiful.

Hope that all of you are fine and well. Miss all of you so much. I will not give anymore promises that I could not keep (because it is just not up to me, I never know who and when will pop up and come to visit, or when my Aunt will ring the bell ready to take us to yet another adventure...) but I think that I will have more free time once as I return to Serbia, which will be at the end of next week...

Hope that a rain stopped to fall in Madi's place, and that all the other areas where each of you, my dear friends, are living are safe and without any problems...God bless you all...Have a great Week ahead. Love you tons...Take care...😊...Hope to see you soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you all for beautiful Quotes, images, gifs and pictures that you posted. Thank you Madi for all those amazing Prats videos and siggies that you made and which are filling this place with special memories...Love all of them πŸ‘...this one is special because of her beautiful smile...😊

Do not worry. Come here when you can. I always happy when I see you. πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Went to Farm house to have a peaceful and sound sleep. Don't know these days as soon as I reach there I fall asleepπŸ˜†

So Madhu is you MIL is dropping at your place to shower her love on all of you?

Very happy to see Vibha and Branka here.

Guys there was an earth quake cum Tsunami in Indonesia. Don't know when this nature show's its angry on us. These days the weather is hot and humid at our place, which is very irritating.

But still life is going on.

Hope Nado, Ivony, Avi and Abhi had a peaceful week-end.

Good Night all of you😊

Hi padmaja. πŸ˜ƒ
I'm glad you had a nice rest in your farmhouse. 😊 Collect power for a new working week there.
I wish I had such a place too. 😊

nn027 thumbnail

When I eat "only one" piece. 😳 πŸ˜†

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice week ahead. πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Very happy to see your smiling face here Branka .πŸ€—β€οΈ Thanks for liking the siggy I prepared sometime back , posted now. Happy to know that days are flying in receiving visitors and spending time sharing the love with mother.❀️ Good morning and best wishes to you .πŸ€—
Image result for have a good day quotes