Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Good morning friends. Have a nice day .πŸ€—
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Some interesting quotes

"It is better to have tried and failed than to never try and wonder what could've happened".

"Life is knowing that the past is over and learning from it, knowing that the future will come and preparing for it, and knowing that the present is here and living it up".
Good Night friends😊

Wonderful quotes Padmaja. πŸ€— Good morning .πŸ€—
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

Please , please Nado , give me that yellow hibiscus flower , in return I'll give you so many roses with a hug !πŸ€— My plant has so many buds, soon they will bloom, then I'll pluck one every day and keep it on Krishna's photo , so that I can see it throughout the day !!πŸ˜ƒ
Good morning Nado .πŸ€—
Image result for Rose garden gifs with a hug
Image result for Rose garden gifs with a hug
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone?πŸ€—

Maybe, in some days I can get back to our CC like before! Mom is getting better, perhaps a few days more. Missing you lovely girls, your words, images and quotes!!

It has been noted that people who are not members of our CC are copy pasting passages, videos or creations from the Rainbow CC and posting elsewhere without our permission. Wish they would refrain from doing so or else we will have to report their action to the mods.

Have a good day everyone, God bless!πŸ€—

Wow.. our Vibha is here πŸ€— what a great morning it is ❀️ Very happy to note that mother is recovering well and you'll be here with us soon !πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
We are the proprietors of this Rainbow's property, agree with you Vibha , hope people will leave us to be here peaceful and happy without any bothering. πŸ€— Supporting your words .πŸ‘
Good morning Vibha.

Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Evening Rainbow Friends😊

I hope and pray for everyone's well being and wish to see all our dear friends over this Rainbow soon😊

Good Day😊

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone?πŸ€—

Maybe, in some days I can get back to our CC like before! Mom is getting better, perhaps a few days more. Missing you lovely girls, your words, images and quotes!!

It has been noted that people who are not members of our CC are copy pasting passages, videos or creations from the Rainbow CC and posting elsewhere without our permission. Wish they would refrain from doing so or else we will have to report their action to the mods.

Have a good day everyone, God bless!πŸ€—

I was thinking to contact you here you are with a good news. Miss you these days. Also will pray for your mother's speed recovery.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi, Dragice and Padma , good evening friends.
At least we are here to move the pages . Hope soon Branka and Vibha will join us with a relaxed mood. πŸ€—
Image result for relaxed mood quotes
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi, Dragice and Padma , good evening friends.

At least we are here to move the pages . Hope soon Branka and Vibha will join us with a relaxed mood. πŸ€—
Image result for relaxed mood quotes

They will for sure. This time will also pass, at the same time let us pray for Vibha's and Branka's mother's good health and long life.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Hello Friends

and Finally

Good Night all😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊