Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

All well with Riya, checked with her, and thank God for that, though they did have a severe earthquake.

Thanks a lot for this information Vimaa.๐Ÿ˜Š
As Padmaja said everywhere there is a nature's fury, the earth is whining for the atrocities committed by the humans.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š, here it is raining since past 15 days and still going strong๐Ÿ˜†

So a beautiful quote before going to bed:

"Dreams are what keep us going when real life lets us down".

Good Night Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends ๐Ÿค—

nn027 thumbnail

I'm glad you like Madi and my red styling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rezultat slika za two little girls in red dress
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Love all these kid pictures Nado and Madi .๐Ÿ˜Š As Padmaja said , want to hug all the babies, Abhi will feel happy to play with them !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vimaa, love your insightful and thoughtful quotes you are posting every morning .๐Ÿค—
Hope all is well at Branka's place. ๐Ÿค— Have great weekend friends.
Image result for good morning with inspirational thoughtRelated image
Related image

Hello Abhi, hello Avy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

"Life is like a train station people come and go all the time, but the ones that wait for the train with you are the ones that are worth keeping in it".

"Our problem is that we make the mistake of comparing ourselves with other people. You are not inferior or superior to any human being ... You do not determine your success by comparing yourself to others; rather you determine your success by comparing your accomplishments to your capabilities. You are 'number one' when you do the best you can with what you have, every day".

With these few thoughts, wishing you all A Very Happy and peaceful Week-end.

Wonderful quotes padmaja. ๐Ÿ‘

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Here is a disturbing news friends. Today morning at around 8.18 there was an earthquake 8.2 in Fiji Islands. I can understand the intensity of that because my mother still describes the 1988 earthquake, 7.6 and how it was impossible to stand at one place while experiencing that quake , people simply have thrown out of their beds in that early morning devastating quake. With a scare my mother still recount that day , she put 2 lts of milk on the stove and after the quake when she entered into the kitchen, in the steel vessel there was hardly few spoons of milk left , all spilled out because of the shaking earth.

Hope all is well in Riya's place. Praying for her wellbeing and safety
A powerful 8.2-magnitude earthquake occurred in the Pacific Ocean near the islands of Fiji and Tonga on Sunday morning local time, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS).

Originally posted by: vibraj

All well with Riya, checked with her, and thank God for that, though they did have a severe earthquake.

Thank you Madi and Vibha for information. I'm sorry about the accident that hit people in that part of the world.It's good to know that Riia and her family are good. Thank God.
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends

Guys every where there is disaster and havoic of nature, all thanks to us human beings. This is beginning of end and we have to face it. I may sound harsh but it is the reality.

Thank God Riya and her family are safe.

Most of times I don't know how to react when I see or hear the unfortunate happenings, but then can't escape except to Pray for the innocent people around.

Good day all of you.

I feel the same way as you. I feel so powerless. Powerless in front of the fury of nature.
I felt that powerlessness when they bombed us in 1999 as well,

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Here is a beautiful video 'un dino ki bath' [ all about those happy days!]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jh-4t2g_xg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOkTO4gI08Q[/YOUTUBE]

She was so beautiful in yellow . Thank you Madi โค๏ธ
nn027 thumbnail

"The water becomes pure as it continues to flow, Man by continuing to move forward."