Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Beautiful poetic words Nado πŸ€—

These two sentences are describing the life of a woman , anywhere in this world !!
Love to add a few more lines to these two lines--
Autumn in the eyes...
Summer in the heart...
Spring's memories in those
Rainy afternoons!
A falling tear from the corner of the eye
Telling the truth, the warmth of the heart !!
Adding moisture to bloom the flowers
Under the cloud of tender love !!😊
Image result for good morning with a quote

This is beautiful. You're so talented Madi ❀️

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

First time I am seeing this Video .--

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE7JdWFedjc[/YOUTUBE]

I also.
She is beautiful, happy, funny ... she loved a dance. She sang beautifully. Thank you Madi for link.

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Yesterday was Daughter's day, why there is no Son's Day I wonder, anyway here is a beautiful quote:

and Finally to cheer you all:

Have a good day😊

Very beautiful quote.😊

Good day Padmaja 😊

mom and daughter
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Sorry for being absent so much. Soon I will travel back with Jelena, (me for only short time), so Mom will be left alone, so we are spending every moment together...going around with my Aunt and in the evening I am dead-tired and just drop in bed. I am also filling my mother's freezer with bread, meat and vegetables, because she can not go out alone in this weather...well, my Aunt will be with her most of the time, but it is better if she has everything what she need at home. Here the Autumn started and days are cold and gloomy, and we mostly watch a lots of movies, and go to visit our relatives, or they come to visit us...so days are filled with romance and memories...and lots of hugs and love...and rain...

beautiful autumn photo collage.

Hope that all of you are fine, and that Vibha's mother is getting better, as well...I do not have time to read back pages...just came for few sec, after I realized how many days passed since I was here last time...Sorry once again...πŸ€— Will try to come soon and stay longer...😊

I am thinking about all of you and love you tons...Take care...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

What Should I Wear To My Session? Pure Photography & Design

Hello Branka πŸ€—

I'm glad your mom is OK. Do not worry, come in when you can.

nn027 thumbnail

Very Happy to see Branka here. Her posts always light up the thread. Waiting for your regular visit BrankaπŸ€—

Hope Vibha, Avi and Abhi, and Ivony are doing well. The only people are regular now are Madhu, Me and Nado. But no issues we are waiting for the houseful.πŸ˜†

Guys there is a show named "Silsila Badlte Rishton Ka" the ph is same of BV. I am a silent reader of that forum which reminds me of BV days. Interestingly all the then members are present over there.

But I don't feel like posting anything neither I am interested to watch the show, but the discussions are interesting in the forum.

A beautiful quote for today:

"Life is like a ferris wheel. One minute you're on top, the next you're at the bottom. Just stay in your seat, enjoy the ride, and hang on until you reach the top again".

Good Night all😊

It is so true.
There is so much things in our lives that we can not influence.

Good night Padmaja ❀️

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great day.πŸ€—
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Viswasruti thumbnail

Hello Padma, good morning .πŸ€— Till now after HHN[ Prats] haven't watched any serial . But now people dragged me into the Radha Krishna forum to write . Today have seen the sets and the grandeur in it and they are putting so much effort to infuse authenticity in to that serial , so it seems interesting to me . 😊 It will start from Oct 1st in Star Bharat night 9 pm , 6 days week . All are very cultured members and even the Mods decided there is no need of a Moderator to control the crowd.πŸ˜ƒ If you have time to spare, then have a glance.😊

Viswasruti thumbnail
  mom and daughter
Hi Nado , good morning wishes to you.πŸ€— Have a nice day.😊 Thanks for liking my added words to those 2 poetic lines.❀️
This picture you posted is reminding me of my mother's hug a heavenly feeling whenever I was in her hands, that hug gives immense strength and energy to me to face any eventualities in my life.😊 mother and daughter bonding is something special and unexplainable one .⭐️
Image result for Good morning with mothers love message
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good evening friends. Our CC is so silent . Agree with Padma's words . πŸ€—

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago