Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good morning my dear friends πŸ€— Hope you are enjoying your day. 😊

tea and scones

I can see that Autumn has visited our CC as well...such a beautiful pictures and gifs in my favourite Autumn's colours. 😊 Here is colder than yesterday, temperature dropped a bit due to a rain and wind...but I love it anyway. Found this Autumn's Quote and wanted to share...

soulful quote about motherhood and autumn... #quotes #motherhood #Love #autumn #fall #soul

Hope that Vibha's mother is recovering nicely and that soon she will be out of hospital. Hope Vibha is taking enough rest to gain enough strength to go through this difficult times. My prayers re with her and her Mom. ❀️

It is good to see all of you sweet girls around, colouring this pages with your beautiful colours. Have a great Weekend and enjoy every moment of it...I will try to come here after lunch, when my Mom is resting, if there will be no visitors. Love you all. ❀️ You are all my favourite coloursπŸ€— , the one that I love and need to paint my happy paintings...❀️ I am so lucky to met you all πŸ€—

Look at yourself as a color. You may not be everyone's favorite but one day you will meet someone who needs you to complete their masterpiece. For more inspirational quotes click this pin. Please Re-Pin. #quotes #inspirationalquotes #successquotes #quotestoliveby #quotablequotes #inspirational #inspiration

Very happy seeing all the beautiful colours in our CC today. All the smiling faces added beauty to this rainbow!!! Branka is there with autumn colours , Vibha with a smile on her face, Padma with wise quotes , Nado with a bunch of beautiful babies , Dragice with a cup of coffee for everyone in her usual way , and Avi with a Hi from our Prince !!πŸ˜ƒ What else we want ?!!πŸ€—
Happy to see you after a long pause Branka, hope all is well at your place. πŸ˜ƒ We are all very lucky to have you as our precious friend.πŸ€— We read in papers that there will be severe winter this year in entire Europe. Be careful and take all precautions. Love you Branka .πŸ€—
Related image
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends😊
Had been to farm house in the morning and came back late at night. There the ambiance is pleasant and relaxing.

Very happy to see the smiling faces around. Hope to see Vibha soon.

Good Night all😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So nice to be in our colourful, warm rainbow! Mom still in hospital, slight improvement but it may take another week. Hope all well with all of you, my dear friends, Branka, Nado, Dragice, Padma, Madi and Avi!

Have a good day everyone!

Good to see you Vibha. πŸ€—

I'm glad your mother feels better. I hope, she will soon be completely recovered.😊

i wish you all the best
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello, my dear Rainbow friends Branka ,Nado, Vimaa, Madi Padmaja , and Dragice , have a great weekend. Love you all . Good wishes and greetings from Abhi with a hug . My like button and emoticons are not working now .

Image result for good morning good news quotes

Hello Avy, hello Abhi πŸ€—

cute baby
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Lovely quote Nado . It is very true.πŸ€— Good morning friend.❀️

Related image

Hello dear πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Had been to farm house in the morning and came back late at night. There the ambiance is pleasant and relaxing.

Very happy to see the smiling faces around. Hope to see Vibha soon.

Good Night all😊

It's wonderful that you can enjoy nature. 😊

Good night !

nn027 thumbnail

Try to be a rainbow in someones cloud.

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day .πŸ€—
Image result for good morning with roses gif images