Users

Frequent Posters

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hope our Vibha's mother is recovering well . 🤗

Wishing Branka to enjoy her morning walks in the woods nearer to her place . 🤗
Thanks, Dragice for all the beautiful nature gifs and a few cups of hot coffee. Good morning and happy weekend to all rainbow friends. ❤️
Image result for good morning with nature gif

❤️

Word Count: 1

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my dear friends 🤗 Hope you are enjoying your day. 😊

tea and scones

I can see that Autumn has visited our CC as well...such a beautiful pictures and gifs in my favourite Autumn's colours. 😊 Here is colder than yesterday, temperature dropped a bit due to a rain and wind...but I love it anyway. Found this Autumn's Quote and wanted to share...

soulful quote about motherhood and autumn... #quotes #motherhood #Love #autumn #fall #soul

Hope that Vibha's mother is recovering nicely and that soon she will be out of hospital. Hope Vibha is taking enough rest to gain enough strength to go through this difficult times. My prayers re with her and her Mom. ❤️

It is good to see all of you sweet girls around, colouring this pages with your beautiful colours. Have a great Weekend and enjoy every moment of it...I will try to come here after lunch, when my Mom is resting, if there will be no visitors. Love you all. ❤️ You are all my favourite colours🤗 , the one that I love and need to paint my happy paintings...❤️ I am so lucky to met you all 🤗

Look at yourself as a color. You may not be everyone's favorite but one day you will meet someone who needs you to complete their masterpiece. For more inspirational quotes click this pin. Please Re-Pin. #quotes #inspirationalquotes #successquotes #quotestoliveby #quotablequotes #inspirational #inspiration

Edited by Sneha.Love - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends😃

An inspirational quote:

"Be bright like the afternoon sun and let everyone who sees you feel inspired by all the great things you do. You have one life here on earth. Make it count in whatever way you can. Good Afternoon"!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Night Rainbow Friends😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello friends 😊
Autumn has arrived 😊

autumn and kids
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nado , please send a heart with a few tender feelings through that post to me 😳 love to receive it !😃🤗 Good morning to our dear friend.⭐️

🤗

sent hart
nn027 thumbnail

Hello Dragica 😊

coffee
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good morning my dear friends 🤗 Hope you are enjoying your day. 😊

tea and scones

I can see that Autumn has visited our CC as well...such a beautiful pictures and gifs in my favourite Autumn's colours. 😊 Here is colder than yesterday, temperature dropped a bit due to a rain and wind...but I love it anyway. Found this Autumn's Quote and wanted to share...

soulful quote about motherhood and autumn... #quotes #motherhood #Love #autumn #fall #soul

Hope that Vibha's mother is recovering nicely and that soon she will be out of hospital. Hope Vibha is taking enough rest to gain enough strength to go through this difficult times. My prayers re with her and her Mom. ❤️

It is good to see all of you sweet girls around, colouring this pages with your beautiful colours. Have a great Weekend and enjoy every moment of it...I will try to come here after lunch, when my Mom is resting, if there will be no visitors. Love you all. ❤️ You are all my favourite colours🤗 , the one that I love and need to paint my happy paintings...❤️ I am so lucky to met you all 🤗

Look at yourself as a color. You may not be everyone's favorite but one day you will meet someone who needs you to complete their masterpiece. For more inspirational quotes click this pin. Please Re-Pin. #quotes #inspirationalquotes #successquotes #quotestoliveby #quotablequotes #inspirational #inspiration

Great Weekend to you Branka, also 🤗

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Night Rainbow Friends😊

good night

Word Count: 0