Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi Nado , good morning to you .🤗

Whenever I saw your baby pictures , always recollect this song ! In this, the legendary Meena Kumari [ Seetha compared our Prats with her ] acted with this new baby actress in this film ,her role as Sita in this film Dil Ek Mandir she got critical acclaim from many. [ Heart is a temple for love ]
Listen this song --
With so much affection being showered by the hospital staff on a little cancer patient and with such a beloved song, one can feel the fragrance of Juhi( jasmine) emanating from the screen. And Meena Kumari projects all the requisite motherly warmth here-- she embodies it, just as she does any role in any film.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTNeN4MSO4o&list=RDfTNeN4MSO4o&start_radio=1&t=17[/YOUTUBE]

Very beautiful and meaningful song Madhu, Thank you for sharing
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi Nado , good morning to you .🤗

Whenever I saw your baby pictures , always recollect this song ! In this, the legendary Meena Kumari [ Seetha compared our Prats with her ] acted with this new baby actress in this film ,her role as Sita in this film Dil Ek Mandir she got critical acclaim from many. [ Heart is a temple for love ]
Listen this song --
With so much affection being showered by the hospital staff on a little cancer patient and with such a beloved song, one can feel the fragrance of Juhi( jasmine) emanating from the screen. And Meena Kumari projects all the requisite motherly warmth here-- she embodies it, just as she does any role in any film.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTNeN4MSO4o&list=RDfTNeN4MSO4o&start_radio=1&t=17[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful song Madi. Thank you. ❤️

Little
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Evening Rainbow Friends😊

Let me start my post with this quote:

"When you think you have no more strength that's when You will find your strength".

Could not come in the morning as today being holiday "Moharram", so me and my children went to Farm House and my husband on his training session at office.

Nado those girls are so cute. These days I am seeing a cute baby girl in my neighbourhood. The girls in the picture are little grown up where as my baby is 3 months old and doing all type of antics

Hope Vibha and Branka are managing their day to day activities without getting stressed upon. Also praying for their Monther's well being.

Guy's here it is raining due to cyclone and will continue for 2 more days.

So before I call it quits, a meaningful quote:

"Life is an echo, what you send out comes back".

Good Night Rainbow Friends😊

Hello Padmaja. 😊

I'm glad you like my pictures. I love your quotes. They are so true.

Good night 😊

Tumblr | Pinterest: @patriciamaroca
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.🤗
Image result for good morning with nature gif
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

I want everything best for our dear Branka and Vibha. ❤️

Sending lots of love

Nado , please send a heart with a few tender feelings through that post to me 😳 love to receive it !😃🤗 Good morning to our dear friend.⭐️

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Evening Rainbow Friends😊

Let me start my post with this quote:

"When you think you have no more strength that's when You will find your strength".

Could not come in the morning as today being holiday "Moharram", so me and my children went to Farm House and my husband on his training session at office.

Nado those girls are so cute. These days I am seeing a cute baby girl in my neighbourhood. The girls in the picture are little grown up where as my baby is 3 months old and doing all type of antics

Hope Vibha and Branka are managing their day to day activities without getting stressed upon. Also praying for their Monther's well being.

Guy's here it is raining due to cyclone and will continue for 2 more days.

So before I call it quits, a meaningful quote:

"Life is an echo, what you send out comes back".

Good Night Rainbow Friends😊

Wow a cute baby nearer to your house , hug her Padma on my behalf once . Just today morning I was recollecting my boys' baby stage and wonder when another baby will play in my lap ??? Have to wait for few decades for it . 😳 . Good morning Padma.⭐️
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hope our Vibha's mother is recovering well . 🤗
Wishing Branka to enjoy her morning walks in the woods nearer to her place . 🤗
Thanks, Dragice for all the beautiful nature gifs and a few cups of hot coffee. Good morning and happy weekend to all rainbow friends. ❤️
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0