Good day Madi ❀️

adorably-baby: Instagram: lindseyweiland

Good day Nado .πŸ€—
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning😊

At present travelling to Raipur. Will came later in the day.

Good day all of you.

Hi padmaja 😊
I hope your journey has gone smoothly. 😊

Barbie Volkswagen New Beetle
nn027 thumbnail

I hope Vibha mom will soon be feel better. I will pray for it.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Hello Nado , Branka is busy with guests. Vibha is with her mother in the Hospital. Padma is traveling. Avi is busy with Abhi. Dragice is not visible much now . So you and I are the only visible rays in this rainbow now !
Image result for good day quotes
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good day Nado .πŸ€—

Dear friend, I am glad that life has come to normal flows. They are all good. I hope that the earthquake will no longer be. πŸ€—

Connected [previous pinner's wonderful caption]
nn027 thumbnail

πŸ€—

* **'.,. '...Swing Dream ..'. '. ' ..* '*.*.. Sisters by loretoidas

Word Count: 1

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Just to refresh ourselves I am posting some cute and funny pictures, so here it goes:

and we eat so much and become like this:

and when we find our crust already has a boyfriend/girl friend, then :

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks Padmaja.

Viswasruti thumbnail
No Nado , there is no further earthquakes in our region till now . But rain is playing a havoc here now, many villages inundated in water. But our place is safe .Kids are fine.
Thanks for the concern. πŸ€—
Related image
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Read few of the previous pages and was sad to hear that there was an earthquake in Assam, happy to hear that Madi and her family are fine, and that Avi's family are fine as well. Hope that no life was lost and that damages are not big. Earthquakes are horrible and so unpredictable.

Take care Madi, was really worried for you as I read about this Quake πŸ€— Kids must be frightened as this happened...Hug them from me. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Praying for your Mom's fast recovery, Vibha. You also take good care of you and rest proper. Come whenever you have free time. We will be here waiting for you. πŸ€—

Padmaja πŸ€— , I hope you enjoyed the movie night, and I am sure that you are enjoying while visiting your Farm house. We went with my Aunt to her Farmhouse at the hills close to Zagreb, and were picking apples and pears (I mean, we, the "younger" ones...mom was resting and making an apple pie later onπŸ˜ƒ

Nada, I agree with you. πŸ€— Everybody should learn how to drive. It is so important, makes you independent and you can reach every place where you need to go. Anyway, I think I'm too old for this exercise πŸ˜†, but once again I realized how smart man my husband was.

It is so good to see your sweet face around, my dear Avi .πŸ€—..
I am sure that you and Abhi πŸ€— enjoyed your little trip. And I can imagine his face as he watch all those cute babies pictures that Nada post here...Happy to hear that your family back home are fine.

Hope that Dragica is enjoying in this beautiful weather here in Zagreb. πŸ€—

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi, my dear friends 😊 May Lord Ganesha keep you safe and bless you with the treasure of Health, Wealth and Happiness...❀️

Ganesh Chaturthi Sms - Only4SMS.Com

Ganesh Chaturthi greetings and image wishes

Ganesh Chaturthi card

Hello Branka ❀️

I hope you enjoy the last days of the summer. The weather is nice, ideal for walking.

Happy Weekend! by loretoidas, via Flickr
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

No Nado , there is no further earthquakes in our region till now . But rain is playing a havoc here now, many villages inundated in water. But our place is safe .Kids are fine.

Thanks for the concern. πŸ€—
Related image

I'm very sorry. I'm glad you're safe. Nature is unpredictable. It's often so devastating that we can not do anything.