Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Read few of the previous pages and was sad to hear that there was an earthquake in Assam, happy to hear that Madi and her family are fine, and that Avi's family are fine as well. Hope that no life was lost and that damages are not big. Earthquakes are horrible and so unpredictable.

Take care Madi, was really worried for you as I read about this Quake πŸ€— Kids must be frightened as this happened...Hug them from me. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Praying for your Mom's fast recovery, Vibha. You also take good care of you and rest proper. Come whenever you have free time. We will be here waiting for you. πŸ€—

Padmaja πŸ€— , I hope you enjoyed the movie night, and I am sure that you are enjoying while visiting your Farm house. We went with my Aunt to her Farmhouse at the hills close to Zagreb, and were picking apples and pears (I mean, we, the "younger" ones...mom was resting and making an apple pie later onπŸ˜ƒ

Nada, I agree with you. πŸ€— Everybody should learn how to drive. It is so important, makes you independent and you can reach every place where you need to go. Anyway, I think I'm too old for this exercise πŸ˜†, but once again I realized how smart man my husband was.

It is so good to see your sweet face around, my dear Avi .πŸ€—..
I am sure that you and Abhi πŸ€— enjoyed your little trip. And I can imagine his face as he watch all those cute babies pictures that Nada post here...Happy to hear that your family back home are fine.

Hope that Dragica is enjoying in this beautiful weather here in Zagreb. πŸ€—

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi, my dear friends 😊 May Lord Ganesha keep you safe and bless you with the treasure of Health, Wealth and Happiness...❀️

Ganesh Chaturthi Sms - Only4SMS.Com

Ganesh Chaturthi greetings and image wishes

Ganesh Chaturthi card

Edited by Sneha.Love - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just to refresh ourselves I am posting some cute and funny pictures, so here it goes:

and we eat so much and become like this:

and when we find our crust already has a boyfriend/girl friend, then :

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜†
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Funny images PadmaπŸ˜†, thanks for the laughs, liked especially the one of what will animals become if they eat fast food, gosh, we humans really destroy ourselves despite all the education we have. The first set of images reminded me of our craze for Sid and how mad and possessive we were those days of our SY!πŸ˜ƒ Good ones!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope Madi's trauma has gone with the earthquake making a presence and going away. It is really hard to forget the devastation and shock of an earthquake.

Nice to see Avi with her sweet words for everyone!πŸ€—

Branka, always lovely to hear from you, yes, very exhausted these days but duty calls and hopefully, the hospital stay will heal my mom and is good for her. Thank you for the concern.

Thank you Nado for your warm festival wishes and pretty images.

Hope all well with Dragice! Have a good day everyone! Some gyan for today!😊

Protect your energy
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.πŸ€—
Related image
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Just to refresh ourselves I am posting some cute and funny pictures, so here it goes:

and we eat so much and become like this:

and when we find our crust already has a boyfriend/girl friend, then :

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜†

Padma , πŸ˜† thanks a lot for all these hilarious pictures .πŸ˜ƒ In eating and in the matter of crush there's not much difference between humans and animals , both are instinctive, nature rules the roost in both issues !!!πŸ˜†
Good morning , have a wonderful day. πŸ€—
Related image
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Funny images PadmaπŸ˜†, thanks for the laughs, liked especially the one of what will animals become if they eat fast food, gosh, we humans really destroy ourselves despite all the education we have. The first set of images reminded me of our craze for Sid and how mad and possessive we were those days of our SY!πŸ˜ƒ Good ones!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope Madi's trauma has gone with the earthquake making a presence and going away. It is really hard to forget the devastation and shock of an earthquake.

Nice to see Avi with her sweet words for everyone!πŸ€—

Branka, always lovely to hear from you, yes, very exhausted these days but duty calls and hopefully, the hospital stay will heal my mom and is good for her. Thank you for the concern.

Thank you Nado for your warm festival wishes and pretty images.

Hope all well with Dragice! Have a good day everyone! Some gyan for today!😊

Protect your energy

Thanks Vibha for the morning wishes with wise words. πŸ€— No aftershocks till now , Nature is peaceful for the time being .😊 Good morning .
Image result for good morning with a quote
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Read few of the previous pages and was sad to hear that there was an earthquake in Assam, happy to hear that Madi and her family are fine, and that Avi's family are fine as well. Hope that no life was lost and that damages are not big. Earthquakes are horrible and so unpredictable.

Take care Madi, was really worried for you as I read about this Quake πŸ€— Kids must be frightened as this happened...Hug them from me. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Praying for your Mom's fast recovery, Vibha. You also take good care of you and rest proper. Come whenever you have free time. We will be here waiting for you. πŸ€—

Padmaja πŸ€— , I hope you enjoyed the movie night, and I am sure that you are enjoying while visiting your Farm house. We went with my Aunt to her Farmhouse at the hills close to Zagreb, and were picking apples and pears (I mean, we, the "younger" ones...mom was resting and making an apple pie later onπŸ˜ƒ

Nada, I agree with you. πŸ€— Everybody should learn how to drive. It is so important, makes you independent and you can reach every place where you need to go. Anyway, I think I'm too old for this exercise πŸ˜†, but once again I realized how smart man my husband was.

It is so good to see your sweet face around, my dear Avi .πŸ€—..
I am sure that you and Abhi πŸ€— enjoyed your little trip. And I can imagine his face as he watch all those cute babies pictures that Nada post here...Happy to hear that your family back home are fine.

Hope that Dragica is enjoying in this beautiful weather here in Zagreb. πŸ€—

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi, my dear friends 😊 May Lord Ganesha keep you safe and bless you with the treasure of Health, Wealth and Happiness...❀️

Ganesh Chaturthi Sms - Only4SMS.Com

Ganesh Chaturthi greetings and image wishes

Ganesh Chaturthi card

Now the surroundings are calm and in peace after that earthquake. It's always scary whenever Nature shows it's fury to man, it makes us realize that how small we are in front of that Nature's might!! Kids are now back to their normal mischevious mood and making me more and more madder!!πŸ˜† Thanks Branka for the concern and soothing words . πŸ€— Felt very happy for your sojourn amidst nature and enjoying the fresh apples and peaches there.πŸ€— Thanks a lot for the Ganesh Chaturthi wishes and blessings. ❀️
Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good day friends 😊

Have a great day Nado our cutest baby. πŸ€— Good morning .❀️
Related image
Image result for green nature quotes
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[ Padma , πŸ˜† thanks a lot for all these hilarious pictures .πŸ˜ƒ In eating and in the matter of crush there's not much difference between humans and animals , both are instinctive, nature rules the roost in both issues !!!πŸ˜†
Good morning , have a wonderful day. πŸ€—
Related image
Related image

The quotes are very true MadhuπŸ‘
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi Padma , feeling your presence here now !πŸ˜ƒ Good morning Madam. ❀️