Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Novak is brilliant and congratulations to him and his proud country and actually all of us, we are his fans!πŸ‘πŸΌ Looking forward to the
India Serbia contestπŸ˜ƒ, may the best team win! US Open was a scintillating game!

So you are experiencing acute heat, Madi, strange are the climate influences, extremes are now visible everywhere.

Padma, it's okay if you can just say hi, though we will wait for your connectivity to be restored, you post very relevant and interesting quotes!

Have a good day everyone!

#TheWizardOfOz (1939)
"Learn from the Wizard of Oz" quotes via www.Facebook.com/JoyEachDay
#TheWizardOfOz (1939) - #Glinda

Remembering Prats!

Pratyusha Banerjee - Wallpaper (Size:1280x1024)

Hello Vibha
That's right. Let him win better. 😊

Excelent quotes. Thank you 😊

Novak Djokovic aged 9.

Novak Djokovic aged 9. πŸ˜ƒ
nn027 thumbnail

Hi Dragica πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for coffee 😊

Drinking Coffee Like A Gilmore - Urban Village Co.

I loved this series. 😊
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi friends , just now saw an important info regarding our Usernames -- rules changed. Please note it and if necessary, please change your usernames .--

@vijay
Hi,
There are some interesting changes coming in the new site and to make it possible we have to bring some changes to our username policy.

Rules:
  • Usernames can consist of lowercase and capitals (Ex: VijayBhatter)
  • Usernames can consist of alphanumeric characters (a-z A-Z 0-9) - Ex: VijayBhatter121
  • Usernames can consist of underscore and hyphens (Ex: Vijay-Bhatter or vijay_bhatter)
  • Cannot be two underscores, two hyphens or two dots in a row
  • Cannot have an underscore or hyphen or dots at the start or end
  • Length of the username to be between 4-15
  • Special Characters NOT allowed (like $ ~ ! # % ^ & *)
I think Branka has to change her user name now .

Thak you Madi for information. πŸ˜ƒ
I do not have to change anything. What a relief.πŸ˜ƒ

#photo
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good day my dear friends πŸ€—

I just love this weather now, not so hot, but still warm and sunny. Mom went out for a walk with Jelena, (usually all three of us are going, but I am keeping an eye on the lunch, because we have some guests (family) for a lunch today) and I am using this opportunity to write a few words here...😊

Love this place that is my home in this Virtual world, with all of you my friends, in it...my family...❀️

If I am back home in Belgrade, I would spending days doing this...

, Elina Ellis

Here, people stopped doing this long ago...buying everything in stores, but I know, once as I return back to my place, a jars of various jams will wait for me, made by my friends and neighbours...πŸ˜ƒ

Missing my Bino as well...This days I am frequently thinking how right my husband was when he was forcing me to learn to drive a car...I was, off course, stubborn as a mule, refusing...saying that all around me are people who are crazy about driving cars *my husband, father, my brother) and than I would always have to fight for a chance to drive...stupid me...It would be so handy now...😊

Imprimolandia: Las ilustraciones de Nina de San

Have to go now...will try to come in the night...Love you all...take care...

Hope that Vibha's mother is feeling better now. Praying for her...❀️

Hello Branka πŸ˜ƒ

Here womens make jam , still. And everything else. You know what the preparations are for the winter. πŸ˜ƒ

I am the driver. I'm a little late, I got permission from 30 years. This is one of the better decisions in my life. Today, if I'm not a driver, I do not know how I would manage to do everything.
I strongly recommend that everyone learn to drive. Life is full of unexpected crafts. As far as we are ready for them, we will be able to overcome them more easily.

Hey Sean wanna ride

nn027 thumbnail

Thanks Madi but instead of such cosmetic changes, IF should make itself a secure site and should make proper changes such as saving pms and not eating them up or our posts!

I agree with you. Name change will not solve any problems on the IF

Little girl playing on a computer
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Branka, very happy to see you again. Hope you finished preparing Lunch and that you enjoyed with your friends family.

How is you Mom. She is indeed a brave lady. Pay my regards to her.

So you regret for not learning Car driving, even me too. A year back I tried to hire a driving agency to teach me, but don't know why they never turned up after that a lot of things happened and I lost interest. But seeing the traffic here in Hyderabad it is really a tough task to drive a Car.

I guess my username is in line with the conditions of IF rules. Thank you Madhu for cautioning us.

Hope Avi and Abhi are safe and even hope Vibha's Mother is also recovering.

Also Nado and Ivony had enjoyed their day.

Good Night Rainbow Friends😊

Good night Padmaja. 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Good morning!

Madi, the preview option is not foolproof and I have lost many posts despite using preview. And what you are suggesting is a trick, of copying and pasting later. A site like IF should have an inherent saving draft or such options, we should not be inconvenienced like that or resort to tricks to save our posts or pm!

Branka, can understand, why you must be regretting not heeding to your husband to learn to drive. You can still learn or ask Jelena to do it😊Hope all well otherwise, always a joy to see you online!πŸ€—

My mom has been hospitalized, so hospital duty has started, from tomorrow, will be less frequent or will come when possible.

Have a good day everyone!

Truths #571: The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses
Something to think about from Food Revolution Summit speaker Michael Bernard Beckwith.

I want a quick recovery to your mother Vibha. I will pray for it.

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello my dear Rainbow friends ❀️, just now talked with my parents , all are fine there , but it was a powerful earthquake and they even felt a few aftershocks also. πŸ˜•

We returned to our home after a brief trip on Sunday night. Abhi is fine and enjoyed this outing . πŸ˜ƒ
Happy to note that Branka is back with fond words for each and every member of this Rainbow πŸ€—
Padmaja , a visit to the farmhouse and watching the movie , wow , our friend must be in a happy mood after this spending some time amidst Nature. ❀️
Vimaa , hope your mother is recovering well with the treatment . Praying for her speedy recovery. β€οΈπŸ€—
Nado , so many cute babies adorned this place πŸ˜ƒ shown all the baby photos to Abhi , meanwhile he tried to press the keys on the computer in a hurry .πŸ˜•
Thanks for the wonderful quotes and pictures in our CC place friends. πŸ‘
Madi , thanks for informing us about your wellbeing. Is there any news about the inundated areas ? Searching for the info on the internet .
Good , kids are back to their mother's lap. πŸ€—
Dragice , loved all the wonderful Gifs you posted in our CC.πŸ€—
Wow , its great, the DraMa girls are active again !!β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Good evening friends.
Image result for good evening friends gif
Image result for good evening friends gif

Hello Avy , hello Abhi πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

I'm glad Maddy and her family are fine. I'm glad Madi and Avi's parents are good. The earthquake is so terrible. I hope that all people in the affected area will be fine.
Nature is so unpredictable. She is devastating and we are powerless.
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago