Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Thanks Madi but instead of such cosmetic changes, IF should make itself a secure site and should make proper changes such as saving pms and not eating them up or our posts!

Agree with you Vibha .๐Ÿค—. Many times we all lost so many valuable posts and pms .๐Ÿ˜• Though there is a facility to save our pms like --Preview , and then this --before press the send button , just Copy the pm and then press the Send button , if in that process we lost our pm then we will be able to paste it in the next attempt, that way we will be able to save our PMs efficiently . ๐Ÿ˜Š Good evening Vibha. ๐Ÿค—
Related image
Image result for positive blessings

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Branka, very happy to see you again. Hope you finished preparing Lunch and that you enjoyed with your friends family.

How is you Mom. She is indeed a brave lady. Pay my regards to her.

So you regret for not learning Car driving, even me too. A year back I tried to hire a driving agency to teach me, but don't know why they never turned up after that a lot of things happened and I lost interest. But seeing the traffic here in Hyderabad it is really a tough task to drive a Car.

I guess my username is in line with the conditions of IF rules. Thank you Madhu for cautioning us.

Hope Avi and Abhi are safe and even hope Vibha's Mother is also recovering.

Also Nado and Ivony had enjoyed their day.

Good Night Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Madi, the preview option is not foolproof and I have lost many posts despite using preview. And what you are suggesting is a trick, of copying and pasting later. A site like IF should have an inherent saving draft or such options, we should not be inconvenienced like that or resort to tricks to save our posts or pm!

Branka, can understand, why you must be regretting not heeding to your husband to learn to drive. You can still learn or ask Jelena to do it๐Ÿ˜ŠHope all well otherwise, always a joy to see you online!๐Ÿค—

My mom has been hospitalized, so hospital duty has started, from tomorrow, will be less frequent or will come when possible.

Have a good day everyone!

Truths #571: The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses
Something to think about from Food Revolution Summit speaker Michael Bernard Beckwith.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day .๐Ÿค—
Agree with your words Vibha , there should be a full proof saving method, otherwise, it's always a stressful thing losing our posts and PMs.
Hope all fine with Branka . Padma , on Indian roads driving is a strenuous job, it'll make us crazy in the middle of the road !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
But asVibha said , it is not late to both you and Branka for learning driving. ๐Ÿค— At present no power for us, will resume only after 2 pm ๐Ÿ˜• so , saving the power for fans to run. ๐Ÿ˜”Summer time !
Vibha , please relax , come whenever it is possible to you . ๐Ÿค—

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Heard about an earthquake in Assam. Hope all well with Madi and her near and dear ones!๐Ÿค—
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Aya me too saw in news, how are you all Madhu? Hope everything is fine๐Ÿค—

Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
All is fine at our place after the earthquake and later 2 times we felt mild tremors in our region, no damage to life and property , some cracks on the walls and on the backyard ground. But people are fearing that the Brahmaputra river may enter into some areas because of this earthquake. Still waiting for the news from some areas where the communication was interrupted because of this . The Epicentre of this earthquake is very nearer to my parents place and Avi' parents' place , they both are staying in the same city , there the damage is a bit more . Kids were brought back from school by my husband early.
Thanks a lot for the concern Vibha and Padma.
The emoticons are not working .
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Madi, the preview option is not foolproof and I have lost many posts despite using preview. And what you are suggesting is a trick, of copying and pasting later. A site like IF should have an inherent saving draft or such options, we should not be inconvenienced like that or resort to tricks to save our posts or pm!

Branka, can understand, why you must be regretting not heeding to your husband to learn to drive. You can still learn or ask Jelena to do it๐Ÿ˜ŠHope all well otherwise, always a joy to see you online!๐Ÿค—

My mom has been hospitalized, so hospital duty has started, from tomorrow, will be less frequent or will come when possible.

Have a good day everyone!

Truths #571: The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses
Something to think about from Food Revolution Summit speaker Michael Bernard Beckwith.

Vibha , those words ' That's not my Job' -- simply played with words efficiently, which added great meaning to these words!
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello my dear Rainbow friends โค๏ธ, just now talked with my parents , all are fine there , but it was a powerful earthquake and they even felt a few aftershocks also. ๐Ÿ˜•
We returned to our home after a brief trip on Sunday night. Abhi is fine and enjoyed this outing . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Happy to note that Branka is back with fond words for each and every member of this Rainbow ๐Ÿค—
Padmaja , a visit to the farmhouse and watching the movie , wow , our friend must be in a happy mood after this spending some time amidst Nature. โค๏ธ
Vimaa , hope your mother is recovering well with the treatment . Praying for her speedy recovery. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Nado , so many cute babies adorned this place ๐Ÿ˜ƒ shown all the baby photos to Abhi , meanwhile he tried to press the keys on the computer in a hurry .๐Ÿ˜•
Thanks for the wonderful quotes and pictures in our CC place friends. ๐Ÿ‘
Madi , thanks for informing us about your wellbeing. Is there any news about the inundated areas ? Searching for the info on the internet .
Good , kids are back to their mother's lap. ๐Ÿค—
Dragice , loved all the wonderful Gifs you posted in our CC.๐Ÿค—
Wow , its great, the DraMa girls are active again !!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Good evening friends.
Image result for good evening friends gif
Image result for good evening friends gif

Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Thank God, you all are safe Madhu and Avi's parents. Praying for everyone's safety. Hope God listen to my prayers and keep everyone safe and healthy. Some meaningful quotes๐Ÿ˜Š

and Finally