Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning!
Novak is brilliant and congratulations to him and his proud country and actually all of us, we are his fans!πŸ‘πŸΌ Looking forward to the
India Serbia contestπŸ˜ƒ, may the best team win! US Open was a scintillating game!

So you are experiencing acute heat, Madi, strange are the climate influences, extremes are now visible everywhere.

Padma, it's okay if you can just say hi, though we will wait for your connectivity to be restored, you post very relevant and interesting quotes!

Have a good day everyone!

#TheWizardOfOz (1939)
"Learn from the Wizard of Oz" quotes via www.Facebook.com/JoyEachDay
#TheWizardOfOz (1939) - #Glinda

Remembering Prats!

Pratyusha Banerjee - Wallpaper (Size:1280x1024)

Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends 😊
Could able to manage to post the below, so here it goes:

"I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn how to let go. Things go wrong so you can learn to appreciate things when they are right. You believe lies so you learn not to trust anyone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together".

Good day guys😊
Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day. πŸ€—
Image result for morning friends image
Image result for morning friends image
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Povezana slika
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi friends , just now saw an important info regarding our Usernames -- rules changed. Please note it and if necessary, please change your usernames .--
@vijay
Hi,
There are some interesting changes coming in the new site and to make it possible we have to bring some changes to our username policy.

Rules:
  • Usernames can consist of lowercase and capitals (Ex: VijayBhatter)
  • Usernames can consist of alphanumeric characters (a-z A-Z 0-9) - Ex: VijayBhatter121
  • Usernames can consist of underscore and hyphens (Ex: Vijay-Bhatter or vijay_bhatter)
  • Cannot be two underscores, two hyphens or two dots in a row
  • Cannot have an underscore or hyphen or dots at the start or end
  • Length of the username to be between 4-15
  • Special Characters NOT allowed (like $ ~ ! # % ^ & *)
I think Branka has to change her user name now .
Viswasruti thumbnail
I feel except Branka , there is no need to change any of our usernames.
Here is the link , please read carefully--
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5025509
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi friends , just now saw an important info regarding our Usernames -- rules changed. Please note it and if necessary, please change your usernames .--

@vijay
Hi,
There are some interesting changes coming in the new site and to make it possible we have to bring some changes to our username policy.

Rules:
  • Usernames can consist of alphanumeric characters (a-z A-Z 0-9) - Ex: VijayBhatter121
  • Usernames can consist of underscore and hyphens (Ex: Vijay-Bhatter or vijay_bhatter)

Mission completed πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Thank you Madi for informing me πŸ€— , otherwise I would never saw this link and would probably have problems in signing in to new IF. I changed my user name successfully πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† (I had a little doubt about it at first πŸ˜›) Wanted to remove all three dots and just leave SnehaLove, but that name was already taken πŸ˜²πŸ˜† So I left one dot...since it is not at the beginning nor at the end of my Username, I hope it will be no problem...Those three dots reminded me of Seetha, but I guess I have a plenty other memories that will remind me of her...😊

Have a great day my dear friend πŸ€—

True. I really am blessed
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good day my dear friends πŸ€—

I just love this weather now, not so hot, but still warm and sunny. Mom went out for a walk with Jelena, (usually all three of us are going, but I am keeping an eye on the lunch, because we have some guests (family) for a lunch today) and I am using this opportunity to write a few words here...😊

Love this place that is my home in this Virtual world, with all of you my friends, in it...my family...❀️

If I am back home in Belgrade, I would spending days doing this...

, Elina Ellis

Here, people stopped doing this long ago...buying everything in stores, but I know, once as I return back to my place, a jars of various jams will wait for me, made by my friends and neighbours...πŸ˜ƒ

Missing my Bino as well...This days I am frequently thinking how right my husband was when he was forcing me to learn to drive a car...I was, off course, stubborn as a mule, refusing...saying that all around me are people who are crazy about driving cars *my husband, father, my brother) and than I would always have to fight for a chance to drive...stupid me...It would be so handy now...😊

Imprimolandia: Las ilustraciones de Nina de San

Have to go now...will try to come in the night...Love you all...take care...

Hope that Vibha's mother is feeling better now. Praying for her...❀️
Edited by Sneha.Love - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

@vijay
Hi,

Rules:

Thanks Madi but instead of such cosmetic changes, IF should make itself a secure site and should make proper changes such as saving pms and not eating them up or our posts!
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Mission completed πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Thank you Madi for informing me πŸ€— , otherwise I would never saw this link and would probably have problems in signing in to new IF. I changed my user name successfully πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† (I had a little doubt about it at first πŸ˜›) Wanted to remove all three dots and just leave SnehaLove, but that name was already taken πŸ˜²πŸ˜† So I left one dot...since it is not at the beginning nor at the end of my Username, I hope it will be no problem...Those three dots reminded me of Seetha, but I guess I have a plenty other memories that will remind me of her...😊

Have a great day my dear friend πŸ€—

True. I really am blessed

It is a big relief for all of us Branka you corrected your username !πŸ€— Otherwise, if tomorrow we both the DraMa girls decide to finish this CC , then if you are unable to enter in to IF πŸ€ͺwhat will happen to all of us ?? Will become homeless wanderers😲. See , how selfish I am πŸ˜›πŸ˜† . Have a nice day Branka .πŸ€—
Image result for positive blessings