Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thankful to Vibha and Padma for the wonderful quotes and wise words. ❀️ Thank you Nado and Dragice for the cute smiles and beautiful gifs .πŸ€— Hope Branka reaches to the destination safely. πŸ€— Avi reached her destination and enjoying the new surroundings with our Abhi.❀️ Have great day friends.

Hello Madi πŸ€—

Thank you for informing us about Avi πŸ€—. Happy to hear that she and Abhi ❀️ are enjoying
in exploring new places...

Podee introduces a baby feeding system that allows to feed babies in an upright position instead of a horizontal position as recommended by pediatricians to help prevent colic, gas build up, ear infections and reflux #DIY
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you for coffee Dragice πŸ€— Looks so delicious...πŸ˜ƒ

Here is a little bit of sweets to take with coffee...

Gospodarski List - Pita s medom i jabukama

Nezne, prhke kiflice za jednu izuzetnu osobu, kreativnu mladu damu i velikog romantika u dusi... nasu dragu Nely sa bloga Blue Horte...

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

I'm glad to hear that our friends have safely arrived at their destinations.πŸ˜ƒ

Like what you see follow me @hair gallery USA 8 corp wwwusa8corp.com

Ooohhh, so cute πŸ˜ƒ Thank you Nado ❀️

Baby blowing kisses free GIF download
Viswasruti thumbnail
Very happy to be here spending time with you sitting aside Branka .πŸ€—. Love you and all the words and feelings you shared with us .❀️
Your presence lighted this CC and made me happy for being with you for a while . πŸ€— Have to go now to serve dinner to kids. πŸ€— Love you my dear friends.
Related image
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Love the colour and beauty on our CC. Anyone has any news of Prats' parents?

I may not be regular for some days now as my mom is unwell and needs to be hospitalised or taken care of. Will come to the CC, can always reply from phone, but timing may be erratic.

Take care all of you, have a good day!!πŸ€—

Sorry to hear that your Mom is not feeling well, Vibha. πŸ€— Praying for her.

Hope she will recover soon, and in the mean time I know that she'll be in good care. You come when you'll have time. Thinking of you ...Take care ❀️

"Immagini Love Glitter" Animation.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi, my dear Nado and Branka , very happy to see both of you roaming in the CC corridors at the same time !! So I tempted to be here with you for a while if at all you see and know I am here !😊

[ Let me add a gif , atleast that way they'll see me πŸ˜› ]

Hello Madi, πŸ€— my dear shining friend πŸ˜ƒ

Are you singing something beautiful here? I miss muyik this days in my life...

Hope you are fine, and my little friends as well...Here are hugs for them tooπŸ€—πŸ€—

Have a nice Weekend.

15228068_1102357863211678_1151429785_n.gif (240320)
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Sorry Madi, I did not see you until now...πŸ˜• Happy to see you around 😊

Have to go now...Mom wake up...will come again πŸ˜ƒ

Have a peaceful afternoon/evening my dear friends...❀️

Ich liebe dich, Daizo.

May you have a quiet evening of peace and serenity. You are dearly loved and supported. Blessings and Namaste <3
Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Branka very happy to see you here all smiling and sharing beautiful life experiences. Also your meaningfull and gentel words. Thank youπŸ€—.
Tonight I am going to a movie just to freshen up. So Good Night all of you😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

I arrived safely yesterday in the lunch time to my home in Zagreb. Thank you Vibha for informing girls here πŸ€— A special lunch was waiting for me, prepared with love, Mom made a cake that I love and later we talked long about everything that happened while I was away...It is good to be back home with my two most favourite girls...Now, Mom is taking the rest after lunch, so I am using this opportunity to write few words. 😊

It is so good to be here again, in this place that I consider my home as well...Love all the beautiful Quotes and images/pictures that you posted. πŸ‘β­οΈ You make this place so beautiful...Love you all...❀️

Going now to reply on your posts...😊

So good. Soul love.

Hello dear ❀️

Good to see you here πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nada πŸ€—

I hope you conquered whatever made your day hard, and that you ended your day tired but with success. Sometimes is good to go to bed early, to rest proper and to let your body relax and regenerate...πŸ˜ƒ Have a peaceful and restful Weekend ❀️

We need to really do this sometimes!

Yes, we managed to finish. I was very tired. Because of someone's negligence, I had to work hard.
I wish you nice weekend, too. ❀️

Ucrania - Los nios son un tercio de nuestra poblacin y todo nuestro futuro