Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Good day friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Love the colour and beauty on our CC. Anyone has any news of Prats' parents?

I may not be regular for some days now as my mom is unwell and needs to be hospitalised or taken care of. Will come to the CC, can always reply from phone, but timing may be erratic.

Take care all of you, have a good day!!πŸ€—

I'm sorry your mother does not feel well. I hope she will be better soon. I pray for it. ❀️

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Come when you can, dear Branka, do not take any pressure. Have a safe and happy trip!!πŸ€—

Thank you my dear Vibha πŸ€—

This days I am thinking often how much I used to travel in the first years of my marriage...Every free moments we used to travel around the place where we lived (which was in Afrika), enjoying every moment of it. Later as kids came, we continued the same...Traveling and discovering new places and meeting new people was in our bones...than, there was a period of peacefulness and quiet life...Now again, everything change...guess, that is life, so unpredictable...😊

"You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place."
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hello , my dear sleepy cutie baby , good morning .πŸ€— Have a nice weekend.πŸ˜ƒ

Image result for good morning with a quote

Good day Madi πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

The quotes on strong women I am finding these days are so true, so here it goes:

Even these:

Vibha do come here when ever you get time.

Good Day guys😊

Hello Padmaja. Excelent quotes. πŸ‘
Good day to you 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Accepting life as it is a wise thing Branka , and we all know that you are always wise .πŸ€—. Come whenever you want to meet us , to be with us to play , to chortle for our jokes , and to have fun in your own loveliest and safest place ❀️

Have a happy and safe journey , my dear perennial wanderer.πŸ€—
'She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn't something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water." Roman Payne

Thank you for this beautiful words and the Quotes, my dear Madi πŸ€— Love them so much ⭐️

You know, I decided to use this traveling to read a book or two...Sometimes I meet some people on my journey who love to talk, and than a time pass so fast, but sometimes people just like to be quiet, and than I take out my book, and lose myself in some beautiful story...love it...😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

First of all Wish you a safe and pleasant journey BrankaπŸ€—

Secondly do come here once you settle everything, I mean once your day to day activities become routine. I guess by now one thing has become routine i.e journey and I am happy that you are enjoying that, but do take care of your health too.

Hope in future you need not have to travel much.

Wishing you and our other Rainbow Friends a beautiful sleep.

Thank you Padmaja, my dear πŸ€— I can say that my life is a routine at the moment, even that journey beginning of each month became that, for a time being...So, I will try to be here with all of you every day...πŸ˜ƒ I believe in this what is written in this Quote down there ...😊

150 Short Inspirational Quotes to Uplift Motivation to Succeed 70
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

Room Seven Summer 16. Today online!

I had a hard day yesterday. I fell asleep early, along with the chickens. With the first dusk. 😲 πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Nada πŸ€—

I hope you conquered whatever made your day hard, and that you ended your day tired but with success. Sometimes is good to go to bed early, to rest proper and to let your body relax and regenerate...πŸ˜ƒ Have a peaceful and restful Weekend ❀️

We need to really do this sometimes!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi, my dear Nado and Branka , very happy to see both of you roaming in the CC corridors at the same time !! So I tempted to be here with you for a while if at all you see and know I am here !😊
[ Let me add a gif , atleast that way they'll see me πŸ˜› ]
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello Branka ❀️

I wish you a happy and safe trip.
I know you'll be with us as soon as you get some time. πŸ€—

Thank you Nada for your wishes πŸ€—

Here I am πŸ˜ƒ
I love that song of Sasa Kovacevic that you posted...You translated it really nice. πŸ‘

Teniamo quello che vale la pena di tenere e poi, con il fiato della gentilezza, soffiamo via il...

Pauelos Familia Chic Metallic. Un Toque Chic que le dar brillo a cualquier lugar.

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago