Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ Dragice ⭐️
Another day over this Rainbow , over hills with passing clouds!.
Birds flying up from their nests,chirping time again !!.
Time for peace and stillness,time to restore our minds and bodies.
As all sorrows fade into past ,a bright ray of light is here !
Just like the twinkling lights of stars, sparkling in amid.
No drama or anger lingering,no quarrels or crying interrupting,
Only songs of merriment, only dances of star lights!😊
Oh, what a pleasant time. dreaming would bring peace.
Here are the spring colors with a fresh breeze dancing all over !!
The sky inked with pale blue,the water at the brook is crystal clear,
Red, blue, yellow and purple,all seem to have some kind of power.
The clouds are moving at a snail's pace, and all seems so quiet and peaceful
Everything is mesmerizing, reflecting your smiles everywhere !!

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Branka it is a beautiful Rainbow consisting all the hues and colors of friendship, that's why our association is so enduring and long-lasting, a place for chirpy laughter amidst some wise words from everyone here.πŸ€— β€οΈπŸ€—Thank you for being a friend to all of us. πŸ€—

Related image

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE = Viswasruti] [/QUOTE]
Viswasruti thumbnail
Wow, great Dragice , already translated!πŸ‘ Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail

@Dragice----Volim ljudsku ljepotu duse mira u srcu bez osuda,
Osmjeh jer se volim smijat iz srca

Translation--
I love the human beauty of the soul of peace in the heart without condemnation, Smile because I like to laugh from my heart .πŸ˜ƒ
That is a great human quality Dragice.πŸ€—

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"There's always going to be obstacles in life. You just have to be strong enough to face and overcome those challenges. And that's never going to be an easy thing to do, it's always going to be hard because it has to get worse to fight and make it better".

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Hello friends. I have no pinlimits and I like to share. You are welcome to visit my boards.

Love so much that Good Night Quote you posted last night, Padmaja, it is so true πŸ€—

It is so good to see you Dragica πŸ€— Love those purple butterflies 😊 Love all the gifs you posted...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for all those beautiful Quotes, my dear Vibha LOVE IT! πŸ€—

Love your write up about Another day Over the Rainbow, Madi πŸ€— Love that siggy too...Prats is walking across this beautiful place together with us...😊

A warm hugs to Nada πŸ€— And Avi πŸ€— THey are probably busy in the morning (or sleeping due to the another Time Zone) so they will be around later...Lots of love and kisses to my sweet little Abhi ❀️ πŸ€—

I finished everything that I was planning to do, (from which the sadest thing was to separate from my dogs again) and tomorrow morning I am traveling again...Mom and Jelena are waiting eagerly for me. Still has a lots of packing to do (they made a list of things what I should bring back with me) and a lunch to prepare, which is not difficult, because this days I am on raw food diet πŸ˜†...living on fruits and salads, and chocolate πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I will try to come every day in the morning to our CC...it is not a promise, but I decided firmly that I will do that...let's see...I mean, you are all important to me, and I want to go back to my daily routine asap...This days I am feeling like a world's biggest wanderer, traveling up and down all the time...πŸ˜ƒ Reminds me on good old time when we used to travel a lot...I remembered how much fun we had (four of us) while traveling up and down, between our cities and states...between continents...and I decided to accept the current situation and do the best out of it...eventually have some fun while traveling...I always meet such interesting people on the journey...

Be yourself and achieve financial freedom.

So I'm not sure if I will be able to come tonight, but will for sure come tomorrow night...😊
Anyway, you all take good care of yourself and enjoy in every moment of your life...Always be happy...❀️ See ya! 😊

71fac9513fdd823fcc8ec80ed89dc4b8.jpg (450604)

All of them

Thanks on the Happy Friendship Day Friends are the colours in life , who make your life Beautiful. Mine is friends have made my life as good it has become . As one remarked, how life had moved so fast !. But for friends it would have been static, stay at the same place it was . See what would have happened if I had stayed at the same place for all the years preceding our becoming friends . Thanks to all friends for moving me to be Here. Happy friendship day as always

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Come when you can, dear Branka, do not take any pressure. Have a safe and happy trip!!πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Accepting life as it is a wise thing Branka , and we all know that you are always wise .πŸ€—. Come whenever you want to meet us , to be with us to play , to chortle for our jokes , and to have fun in your own loveliest and safest place ❀️
Have a happy and safe journey , my dear perennial wanderer.πŸ€—
'She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn't something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water." Roman Payne
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all Wish you a safe and pleasant journey BrankaπŸ€—
Secondly do come here once you settle everything, I mean once your day to day activities become routine. I guess by now one thing has become routine i.e journey and I am happy that you are enjoying that, but do take care of your health too.

Hope in future you need not have to travel much.

Wishing you and our other Rainbow Friends a beautiful sleep.