Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.❤️
Image result for good morning with inspirational thought
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Madi for your kind words for all of us!❤️We too are proud to be a friend of a very caring, giving, selfless, creative person, am referring to you, in case you are wondering whom I am talking about.

Padma, this latest quote of yours is simply wonderful, loved it!👏

Have a good day everyone, hope Branka accomplished yesterday all that she was planning to.

stop worrying about other people understanding you
Six Rules of Life

Still I am wondering my dearest VB,😛, so nice towards me?? must be a reason behind it . What do you want for this selfless love, Madam ? My entire world is yours, what can I give you now, except gratitude with thanks🤗!❤️🤗/ Loved all the quotes Vibha.🤗
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😃

"TEACHER is a full form of, T-Talent, E-Education, A-Attitude, C-Character, H-Harmony, E-Efficient, R-Relation. Wishing you a glorious and happy teacher's day"!

The above I dedicate to all our Rainbow Friends, who teach each other in one form or other. Happy Teacher Day🤗

Padma , we learned good qualities from each other in this place , and sharing every smile and tear with a quiver in our hearts. As Branka and Vibha stated, we are learners and teachers to each other at the same time , that is the power of our friendship. 🤗 Good morning Madam. ❤️ Your quotes and words are thought provoking now. Thank you .⭐️
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you Madi for your kind words ❤️ 🤗 And I got an Award as well 😳 Awweee...Thank you 😳

We all teached each other, and that is a beauty of this place and all this friendships that develop through time...I am so grateful to be a part of our little circle of friends, who stand by each other in thick and thin, in every situation that Life brings...Love you all ❤️

Thank You Teacher Quotes. QuotesGram

Thank you god!!

Branka it is a beautiful Rainbow consisting all the hues and colors of friendship, that's why our association is so enduring and long-lasting, a place for chirpy laughter amidst some wise words from everyone here.🤗 ❤️🤗Thank you for being a friend to all of us. 🤗
Related image
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
😃 Good morning greetings to our DraMa queen 🤗
Related image
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail