Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning!
Music truly is liberating and healing, Padma, one must keep listening to it all the time. Nado, after your cleaning chores too!😊

Today is celebrated as Teachers' Day in India, where we revere all our teachers and pay tributes to those who shaped our minds and thoughts! Happy Teachers' Day to all parents too, who instill so much in a child!

Have a good day everyone!

Free printable floral teacher appreciation quotes | 11 Magnolia Lane #teacherlife
active engagement
Printable Wall Decor ~ To TEACH is to touch a life forever ~ Teacher Quote ~ Teacher Print ~ Wall Art ~ Print ~ Teacher Appreciation~PH-0004
This is not the first time a teacher has made the news for sheltering physically and emotionally her students in a crisis.I just want to take a moment to say thank you to those who spend every day loving my kids
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day. πŸ€—
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy Teacher's Day to all my Rainbow friends.❀️
A Teacher presents the past, reveals the present, and creates the future. Teachers Day is the day to honour our Gurus who contribute the maximum to our development. It is teachers who help us survive in this competitive world! They are the ones who give impeccable contribution in shaping our careers. They help in building a student' s personality and making them ideal citizens. Without teachers, there is no or less enlightenment in life. They greatly impact our well being, development and growth. Apart from being the source of knowledge and wisdom, teachers are the best guides and motivators. I would seize this opportunity today by extending my warm regards and gratitude to all my teachers in my student days and now to all my friends over this Rainbow, thanking them for their dynamic support and guidance. 😊
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail
😊Teacher Ji, Teacher Ji ⭐️ here I am to greet our Branka who taught us how to be a compassionate friend and a wise adviser to all of us on every occasion!! . I have learned a lot from our friendly teacher Branka in my life. We can never repay the valuable contribution of our teacher who arouses our hearts with the light of love and removes all sorts of sorrows and fears, thankful to you for your online guidance for making siggies and collages! I would also like to thank all my friends who contributed in making me what I am today, esp to Vibha ,[ how to be wise with grace ] Padma [ how to be stoic and tolerant in difficult situations ] Nado [ how to be dignified with a childlike smile all the time] Dragice [ how to be friendly with others while sharing beauty and love through pictures] and Avi [ how to be a true teacher with all magnificence and augustness ] Thank you friends for your majestic presence in my life!😊
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Image result for Teachersday

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

"TEACHER is a full form of, T-Talent, E-Education, A-Attitude, C-Character, H-Harmony, E-Efficient, R-Relation. Wishing you a glorious and happy teacher's day"!

The above I dedicate to all our Rainbow Friends, who teach each other in one form or other. Happy Teacher DayπŸ€—

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

I just came to say a few words to you, because I have to go to town. I wish you all a beautiful day and hope that you are all fine and well. We've been through lots of storms, but we survived...heard lots of bad words on our account in those days when Prats was out from BV, but we emerged out of it even stronger than before...We learned so much from each other, above all about love and friendship and loyality...HAPPY TEACHERS DAY, DEAR FRIENDS πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You all teached me so much, and I am so happy to be here with you. Love you tons...Will write more in the afternoon. πŸ˜ƒ Enjoy your day and always be happy. 😊

Moonbeams and Mayhem

This place Over the Rainbow is my secret place...Love to be here, first and most, because of you all ❀️

The best kind of people

!

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

😊Teacher Ji, Teacher Ji ⭐️ here I am to greet our Branka who taught us how to be a compassionate friend and a wise adviser to all of us on every occasion!! . I have learned a lot from our friendly teacher Branka in my life. We can never repay the valuable contribution of our teacher who arouses our hearts with the light of love and removes all sorts of sorrows and fears, thankful to you for your online guidance for making siggies and collages! I would also like to thank all my friends who contributed in making me what I am today, esp to Vibha ,[ how to be wise with grace ] Padma [ how to be stoic and tolerant in difficult situations ] Nado [ how to be dignified with a childlike smile all the time] Dragice [ how to be friendly with others while sharing beauty and love through pictures] and Avi [ how to be a true teacher with all magnificence and augustness ] Thank you friends for your majestic presence in my life!😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you Madi for your kind words ❀️ πŸ€— And I got an Award as well 😳 Awweee...Thank you 😳

We all teached each other, and that is a beauty of this place and all this friendships that develop through time...I am so grateful to be a part of our little circle of friends, who stand by each other in thick and thin, in every situation that Life brings...Love you all ❀️

Thank You Teacher Quotes. QuotesGram

Thank you god!!
Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good afternoonπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends😊

An inspirational quote depicting all of us:

"We may not be the prettiest, smartest or strongest, but at least we are us, and don't pretend to be someone that we are not meant to be".

Good Night guysπŸ€—
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Madi for your kind words for all of us!❀️We too are proud to be a friend of a very caring, giving, selfless, creative person, am referring to you, in case you are wondering whom I am talking about.

Padma, this latest quote of yours is simply wonderful, loved it!πŸ‘

Have a good day everyone, hope Branka accomplished yesterday all that she was planning to.

stop worrying about other people understanding you
Six Rules of Life