Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Word Count: 0

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

So, I am going to see now what happened when I was away...I will write my reply here in one post...😊
I went 10 pages back and first pictures I saw was Nada with full tray of cookies...what a beautiful way to start a reading...Thank you Nada...srce
Jenn Tuttle [Loveographer]
I almost choked on a cookie as I saw Sid's Picture πŸ˜† OMG...what happened to him? lup

I agree with Padmaja, "not all character suits every actor" For sure, this is not a character I was thinking I will see Sid in, but than, maybe it was some comic gig...have no clue...

Love the Quote you posted Padmaja..." "The best things in life are free like: Love, Respect, Patience and Kindness"."

😲😲😲 OK...we are not planing to change our name...we love it very much, thank you...
I am here to please people and fulfil their wishes...if someone does not like to be a member here in our CC, for whatever reasons (no need to explode all over the page), he/she can just write a PM to me, or write it in the CC, and I will remove the name from Member's list on the first page, whenever I will find a little free time...And, yes, everybody have to talk for themselves...so if Ljuba55 want to leave this CC, she can can stop praying and send me a PM, or write it in the CC, on whichever language she likes...

We can adore whomever we like here, and everybody know whom we adore, and love and remember fondly It is also written in the name of the CC, ...which does not mean that we can not write about other actors/ actresses if we like, this is a chat club and we can chat about whomever we like... naughty.gif

Thank you for the second link...I went there to see what is it about and read comments...such an interesting read and eye opener...I mean I could not believe my eyes as I read one comment...😲 krsta I mean from my OL daughter...I thought that she left IF for good, that is what she told me...talking about double standards...so now we got new name, here...I am speachless...and so disappointed...

Agree with everything that Vibha, Madi, Padmaja and Nada wrote..

No one has right to question any of our choices...what is wrong with enjoying in someone's acting...whatever the name of actress is...and what that has to do with our love for Prats...are we eleven turning twelf? 😲

My dear Padmaja πŸ€— I hope that all this did not upset you...I understood very well what you wanted to say, and I see nothing wrong in it...you did not offend any one, so please do not mention it. πŸ€—Those who are abusing you, for teling your opinion, and all of us for supporting the right to say what you think, are talking more about themselves than anything else...I am so sorry that you were hurt, for no reason at all...You for sure did not deserve those words...remember that all of us here love you and care about you ...and as for those others, to whom you always said only nice words,...you just do not think about them...pay no attention...

Life is kind of like a party. People come, others bail. People contribute, others mooch. But as the night comes to an end, after all is said and done, there are still those people who will help you clean up the mess- the mess they never created. Those are the good friends who really matter.

Branka you are God's gift to me, infact all our friends, Vibha, Madhu, Avi, nado and ivony. I am saying so not because you supported me but you did not support me blindly. You guys analyzed the situation and then expressed your POV. You guys are not biased, you gave a true opinion. I am really blessed to be among you.

Thank you once againπŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good afternoon friends. Actually came here in the morning time to greet all of you with a good morning , but while reading the CC pages [ so many are there because our Branka's presence πŸ˜ƒ] and answering a few pms , now it is already afternoon!
Good afternoon friends.
Image result for good afternoon with a message to friends
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Ojla...awweee, we got a new duet of poetesses πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ a DraMa Poetesses ...jer kao sto kaze Madi, ova je pesma/poema nastala kombinacijom Dragicinih osecaja i Madinih reci...idem sada da prevedem cijeli post koji je Madi napisala Dragici...

Beautiful poem DraMa girls πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love it ⭐️⭐️

Remember playing with dolls all the time. Miss those days

Thank you Branka for the translation.πŸ€— Your presence always brings back Spring even amidst scorching Summer , that is the power of your tender and lovely words!!πŸ€—
Good afternoon Madam.πŸ€— Thanks for liking DraMa πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Good Day Rainbow Friends
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day friends πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good day, Nado, came to reply to some pms and saw your greetings. You too have a wonderful day ahead!
Padma, loved your quotes a lot, you must know we all love you and hold you in high esteem, thank God for Prats and Big Boss, we got a friend in you!❀️