Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Beautiful Landscape Ivony. How are you and your family. Hope every one are hale and healthy.

Good Night to you and all my dear Rainbow Friends😊
Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Forgot to tell you girls that Branka is coming to Belgrade today and perhaps tomorrow she may come online!😊

Thank you for sharing Vibha. I look forward to the arrival of our Branka on the Rainbov.😃

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Friends trying to translate our Nado's words.--

Nado , she referred Toral as goat, not anyone of us.🤗 I tried to understand your words and translated with the help of Google aunty for the benefit of our other friends before Branka correct my translation.😊 Please , no misunderstandings and accusing each other . Yes , bad words used there regarding us and our Padma. Please note this every one , Padma is nearer to our heart and very dearer to all of us , never hurt her , it will anger us and hurt us most. Here is Nado's words--

Prats was special. She was an unselfish, wide heart and soul. She liked people. I'm sure that, no matter what, she did not hate Toral. She could not hate. Love keeps our memory on. Love and not hatred. That she, regardless of where she is, never gets up.-- Love you Nado for these words .🤗
If that means being a goat [ fan ] I'll be a goat [ fan] . I'm not embarrassed. The self-proclaimed "greatest admirers" have the means to see everything, all the measurements, and to us, "with the utmost justice", are outraged. They put Prats's paintings and besides them they wrote insults and abusive things in our house. "Well done!" It is the "peak of exultation".
I see that there is also "evidence" material. Thanks for that. Now, I realized, the first condition to be "the real" Pratsin fan is, to unconditionally and unreservedly, everywhere and everywhere, hate Toral and hate her and express it. All other conditions are unknown to the soul, but if you violate them, of course, you will be strictly warned and by the way and properly misrepresented.
Everything we write about, about who or what, is our image of ourselves. And how do others see us? Well ... "beauty is in the eye of an observer." (I never thought about how the goats "see". I need to get more information.)
I hope all this is worth your police intervention and, yes, happy and satisfied. you close the door of our CC. If so, satisfaction is mutual .
In addition, I am embarrassed that someone who speaks my language, in the most indulgent way, is worth the people who did not deserve it.

PS Ms. Ljuba-55, I am sure, she can ask for her membership in this CC. I believe that no lawyer is needed. By the way, I wish her a good time at sea. Greece is a beautiful country. 😃
Dragica's absence absolutely has nothing to do with Toral. We know that, but it's not bad that others know it.

Signed: "Pushed" fan 😳

Thank you Madi for the translation.
In any case, it's not nice to tell anyone that the goat is.
nn027 thumbnail

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
Maya Angelou

Good night friends ❤️

Good Night!
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much, Nado for your wise words, very well said!!⭐️. For me, only Prats is Anandi, no one, was even a patch on her. But that does not mean if you like Toral in another serial, you do not voice it and behave like a blinkered, biased person consumed by hate and wallow in your prejudice. I am very proud of our existing group of girls who are above such immature and childish behaviour. This CC is not about Toral but celebrates Prats,friendship and love and there is space for all those who think alike. Others may rave, rant and abuse, I feel proud we are above all such nonsense and as Nado says, who has time for all this? So let's enjoy girls, we are the world!!🤗
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

I apologize to friends, Branka will translate.

Prats je bila posebna. Bila je nesebicna, sirokog srca i duse. Volela je ljude. Sigurna sam da, bez obzira na sve, nije mrzela Toral. Ona nije umela da mrzi. Ljubavlju cuvamo secanje na nju. Ljubavlju a ne mrznjom. Da nas se ona, bez obzira gde je, nikad ne postidi.
Ako to znaci biti koza ja cu biti koza. Nije me sramota. Samoproglaseni "najveci obozavaoci" imaju nacin da sve vide, sve izmere i da nas, "s punim pravom", izvredjaju. Stavljaju Pratsine slike i pored njih pisu uvrede i gadosti i to u nasoj kuci. "Bravo!" To je "vrhunac obozavanja".
Vidim da je tu i "dokazni" materijal. Hvala i za to. Sad sam shvatila, prvi uslov da budete "pravi" Pratsin fan je, da bezuslovno i bezrezrervno, svuda i na svakom mestu, mrzite Toral i tu mrznju i iskazujete. Svi ostali uslovi su do duse nepoznati ali ako ih prekrsite, naravno, bicete strogo upozoreni i usput i propisno izvredjani.
Sve sto pisemo, bilo o kome ili o cemu, je nasa slika o nama samima. A kako nas drugi vide? Pa ... "lepota je u oku posmatraca." ( Nisam razmisljala nikad o tome kako koze "vide". Moram se dodatno informisati. )
Nadam se da sve ovo vredno Vaseg policijskog intervenisanja i da, srecno i zadovljno. zatvarate vrata naseg CC . Ako je tako, zadovoljstvo je obostrano ( eto ipak se u necem slazemo).
Dodatno me je sramota sto neko ko govori mojim jezikom, na najprizemniji nacin, vredja ljude koji to nicim nisu zasluzili.

PS gospodja Ljuba-55 , sigurna sam , ume sama da zatrazi da joj se obrise clanstvo u ovom CC. Verujem da joj nikakav advokat nije potreban. Usput, zelim joj lep provod na moru. Grcka je divna zemlja. 😃
Dragicino odsustvo apsolutno nema nikakve veze sa Toral. Mi to znamo al' nije lose da to znaju i drugi.

U potpisu : "Posrnuli" fan 😳

You, first you have no idea what you're talking about.
What kind of hatred you mention?It is not a matter of hatred, that is the principle.
Are you waiting to spit me? Does that make you happy?
Frog and goat was the terminology used by this group for her and for her fans . Maybe not exactly in this composition. But everyone knows, if you have a good memory.Branka knows that. And she used the same term. I know he did not forget. Those names were part of our fun.And you Nado , everything you've been naughty about Toral still stands in "Returning of the written off"
You are the most dangerous and worst person I know and I scorn people like you .
Life is complex. Things are not always what they look at at first glance.
You are the last person who has the right to speak about me.

Edited by ahilajkula - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Don't waste your time chasing materialistic things and unnecessary arguments, spend quality time with your loved ones while you still have the chance because you never know whats going to happen tomorrow They might not be there... you might not be there".
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Calm down all girls, let's remember the love we share❤️ and forget the animosities! As far as I know, do not know about Rainbow, but yes, in the earlier FC, names of animals were ascribed to certain heroine, and everyone knows who named them too. But not Branka, she never called animal or other names to anyone. We have been staunch fans of hers and fought tooth and nail if anyone besmirched her acting talent or reputation but do not think any one from the current lot in Rainbow called animal names. Some like Madi and Avi joined only later. But why are we discussing the past so much?

Today is a festival day and would like to ask everyone to forgive and forget and remember the love we once shared. Wishing everyone a very Happy Janmashtami and much happiness on this occasion!

Image result for janmashtami images
happy-krishna-janmashtami-wishes-images-dahi-handi-2018-celebration
happy-krishna-janmashtami-wishes-images-2018-gokulastami-whatsapp-twitter-instagram-facebook
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.
Image result for good inspirational thoughts

Viswasruti thumbnail
Sri Krishna Janmashtami, the birthday of Lord Krishna is celebrated with great devotion and enthusiasm in India in the month of Bhadon, this religious festival is celebrated on the Ashtami of Krishna Paksha or the 8th day of the dark fortnight in this month.

Sri Krishna is considered as the one of the most powerful human incarnations of the Lord Vishnu. He was born around 5,200 years ago in Mathura. The sole objective of Sri Krishna's birth was to free the Earth from the evilness of demons. He played an important role in Mahabharata and propagated the theory of bhakti and good karma which are narrated deeply in the Bhagwat Geeta.The actual celebration of Janmashtami takes place during the midnight as Sri Krishna is believed to be born on a dark, stormy and windy night to end the rule and violence of his uncle, Kansa. All over India, this day is celebrated with devotional songs and dances, pujas, arti, blowing of the Conch and rocking the cradle of baby Sri Krishna.

Happy Janmashtami to all the Rainbow Members.⭐️

[ the first 2 images are from my Radha Krishna story]

Related image

Image result for Bhagavad Geeta quotes

Image result for Bhagavad Geeta quotes

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago