Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Padmaja, I'm so sorry about your loss. I understand becouse my aunt is for me like the other mother.

s1.card-images.com products rustic-sympathy-wish_CD10368_Z.jpg
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

No need to be upset, Padma, it's only we seven girls running this CC and keeping Prats alive and this is a place of freedom and love, we allow everyone to express their views on any topic, so whether you are praising Toral in passing for some serial, you are not undermining our Prats, our muse, and we all understand that. We are not narrow, biased, convoluted or blind in our thinking and thank God for that. Let others say what they want to, it is their karma, let us continue to enjoy here. πŸ€—

Well said. I agree with you Vibha.
All this is not worth our time. We continue on. πŸ€—

Juntas mixtas corazn 10 x 5 pulgadas por hollychristine en Etsy

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Veliki pozdrav cure moje .❀️

Hello Dragica πŸ€—
These rainbow waffles are a magically delicious way to start off your St. Patrick's Day. #stpattysday #rainbow #rainbowfood #waffles #breakfast #stpatricksday
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Forgot to tell you girls that Branka is coming to Belgrade today and perhaps tomorrow she may come online!😊
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Ljubica is my friend. If she has to, she'll come in for herself.
She is currently traveling , and returns at the end of September.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends trying to translate our Nado's words.--
Nado , she referred Toral as goat, not anyone of us.πŸ€— I tried to understand your words and translated with the help of Google aunty for the benefit of our other friends before Branka correct my translation.😊 Please , no misunderstandings and accusing each other . Yes , bad words used there regarding us and our Padma. Please note this every one , Padma is nearer to our heart and very dearer to all of us , never hurt her , it will anger us and hurt us most. Here is Nado's words--

Prats was special. She was an unselfish, wide heart and soul. She liked people. I'm sure that, no matter what, she did not hate Toral. She could not hate. Love keeps our memory on. Love and not hatred. That she, regardless of where she is, never gets up.-- Love you Nado for these words .πŸ€—
If that means being a goat [ fan ] I'll be a goat [ fan] . I'm not embarrassed. The self-proclaimed "greatest admirers" have the means to see everything, all the measurements, and to us, "with the utmost justice", are outraged. They put Prats's paintings and besides them they wrote insults and abusive things in our house. "Well done!" It is the "peak of exultation".
I see that there is also "evidence" material. Thanks for that. Now, I realized, the first condition to be "the real" Pratsin fan is, to unconditionally and unreservedly, everywhere and everywhere, hate Toral and hate her and express it. All other conditions are unknown to the soul, but if you violate them, of course, you will be strictly warned and by the way and properly misrepresented.
Everything we write about, about who or what, is our image of ourselves. And how do others see us? Well ... "beauty is in the eye of an observer." (I never thought about how the goats "see". I need to get more information.)
I hope all this is worth your police intervention and, yes, happy and satisfied. you close the door of our CC. If so, satisfaction is mutual .
In addition, I am embarrassed that someone who speaks my language, in the most indulgent way, is worth the people who did not deserve it.

PS Ms. Ljuba-55, I am sure, she can ask for her membership in this CC. I believe that no lawyer is needed. By the way, I wish her a good time at sea. Greece is a beautiful country. πŸ˜ƒ
Dragica's absence absolutely has nothing to do with Toral. We know that, but it's not bad that others know it.

Signed: "Pushed" fan 😳
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Riya very sorry to know about your loss, I hope my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss. May your brother's soul Rest in Peace. πŸ€—

Would like to share yet another loss in my family, My Big Aunt ( my father's elder sister) expired yesterday. She was 83 years old. Thank you.

Branka my posts do not mean to offend any members. I spoke about Toral in general, I guess it is not a bid mistake. After Prat's and our Sita's demise, I am not into any fangirling or supporting spree. I appreciate every actor/actress who appeals to me. But above all Prat's is my all-time muse and will remain so forever. She is my Anandi and nobody can change that. It seems people cannot take sportively and are abusing me and my friends here in the rainbow and elsewhere. What is the point in abusing, will that earn bread and butter?

I am deeply hurt. After all these associations this is what I get. I hope the rest will understand, thank you.

Padma , you did nothing wrong, liking an actress's character and expressing it is not wrong, questioning that and hurting us all with bad words is wrong. Many talked about other actresses and opened threads . We haven't taken an oath to hate others except Prats. We love Prats forever , there is no need to prove it time and again . Insulting us in such a manner ???!! Still in shock . Padma , we are all with you , you did nothing wrong, I agree with our Vibha and Nado's words. Love you Padma. πŸ€—
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Well said. I agree with you Vibha.
All this is not worth our time. We continue on. πŸ€—

Juntas mixtas corazn 10 x 5 pulgadas por hollychristine en Etsy

Agree with you Nado, all this is not worth our Time. Thank you friends Nado, ivony, Branka, Vibha, Avi and Madhu for being there. Let us spread love and only love. Don't know "Kal Ho Na Ho".
Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0