Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ahilajkula

I see "Rainbow" might be in the title to wear a goat's name soon. So please delete my name from "Rainbow". Then you are free to adore the goat and write comments on her articles and in her FK. When was the last time you were in FK from Pratsi !!! ???
Yes, Prats has gone, but at IF, there is still Pratyusha's FK. Do you know why? I think it is clearly only for Dragica.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5018515&TPN=30

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/46030-this-mere-sai-actress-showcases-her-hidden-talent-on-the-sony-sh.htm

Hello and thanks.

p.s. My friend Ljuba-55 also prays the printout from this site.

Thank you Duska for understanding me so well. I will take your abuse as a complement.

Any way Prat's is gone for ever, and there is no point in keeping grudges against anyone.

And one more thing staying here or not is your choice.

Thank you.

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Riya very sorry to know about your loss, I hope my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss. May your brother's soul Rest in Peace. πŸ€—

Would like to share yet another loss in my family, My Big Aunt ( my father's elder sister) expired yesterday. She was 83 years old. Thank you.

Branka my posts does not meant to offend any members. I spoke about Toral in general, I guess it is not a bid mistake. After Prat's and our Sita's demise I am not into any fangirling or supporting spree. I appreciate every actor/actress who appeals me. But above all Prat's is my all time muse and will remain so for ever. She is my Anandi and no body can change that. It seems people cannot take sportively and are abusing me and my friends here in rainbow and else where. What is the point in abusing, will that earn bread and butter?

I am deeply hurt. After all these association this is what I get. I hope rest will understand, thank you.

Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends πŸ˜ƒ

Riya very sorry to know about your loss, I hope my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss. May your brother's soul Rest in Peace. πŸ€—

Would like to share yet another loss in my family, My Big Aunt ( my father's elder sister) expired yesterday. She was 83 years old. Thank you.

Branka my posts does not meant to offend any members. I spoke about Toral in general, I guess it is not a bid mistake. After Prat's and our Sita's demise I am not into any fangirling or supporting spree. I appreciate every actor/actress who appeals me. But above all Prat's is my all time muse and will remain so for ever. She is my Anandi and no body can change that. It seems people cannot take sportively and are abusing me and my friends here in rainbow and else where. What is the point in abusing, will that earn bread and butter?

I am deeply hurt. After all these association this is what I get. I hope rest will understand, thank you.

No need to be upset, Padma, it's only we seven girls running this CC and keeping Prats alive and this is a place of freedom and love, we allow everyone to express their views on any topic, so whether you are praising Toral in passing for some serial, you are not undermining our Prats, our muse, and we all understand that. We are not narrow, biased, convoluted or blind in our thinking and thank God for that. Let others say what they want to, it is their karma, let us continue to enjoy here. πŸ€—
Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Padma, sorry to know about your aunt, aunts are very special and we have lots of memories woven around them, my condolences, may she rest in peace!!
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Veliki pozdrav cure moje .❀️
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends πŸ€—

Love, Dating, and Loneliness: 5 Articles to Meditate On This Weekend
nn027 thumbnail
I apologize to friends, Branka will translate.

Prats je bila posebna. Bila je nesebicna, sirokog srca i duse. Volela je ljude. Sigurna sam da, bez obzira na sve, nije mrzela Toral. Ona nije umela da mrzi. Ljubavlju cuvamo secanje na nju. Ljubavlju a ne mrznjom. Da nas se ona, bez obzira gde je, nikad ne postidi.
Ako to znaci biti koza ja cu biti koza. Nije me sramota. Samoproglaseni "najveci obozavaoci" imaju nacin da sve vide, sve izmere i da nas, "s punim pravom", izvredjaju. Stavljaju Pratsine slike i pored njih pisu uvrede i gadosti i to u nasoj kuci. "Bravo!" To je "vrhunac obozavanja".
Vidim da je tu i "dokazni" materijal. Hvala i za to. Sad sam shvatila, prvi uslov da budete "pravi" Pratsin fan je, da bezuslovno i bezrezrervno, svuda i na svakom mestu, mrzite Toral i tu mrznju i iskazujete. Svi ostali uslovi su do duse nepoznati ali ako ih prekrsite, naravno, bicete strogo upozoreni i usput i propisno izvredjani.
Sve sto pisemo, bilo o kome ili o cemu, je nasa slika o nama samima. A kako nas drugi vide? Pa ... "lepota je u oku posmatraca." ( Nisam razmisljala nikad o tome kako koze "vide". Moram se dodatno informisati. )
Nadam se da sve ovo vredno Vaseg policijskog intervenisanja i da, srecno i zadovljno. zatvarate vrata naseg CC . Ako je tako, zadovoljstvo je obostrano ( eto ipak se u necem slazemo).
Dodatno me je sramota sto neko ko govori mojim jezikom, na najprizemniji nacin, vredja ljude koji to nicim nisu zasluzili.

PS gospodja Ljuba-55 , sigurna sam , ume sama da zatrazi da joj se obrise clanstvo u ovom CC. Verujem da joj nikakav advokat nije potreban. Usput, zelim joj lep provod na moru. Grcka je divna zemlja. πŸ˜ƒ
Dragicino odsustvo apsolutno nema nikakve veze sa Toral. Mi to znamo al' nije lose da to znaju i drugi.

U potpisu : "Posrnuli" fan 😳

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hey friends, forgot to share, our Riya lost her brother yesterday, due to cardiac arrest. Let us all join our hands together to pray for his soul to rest in peace and to give strength to the grieving family, hugs to you Riya!πŸ€—

Curiano Quotes Life - Quote, Love Quotes, Life Quotes, Live Life Quote, and Letting Go Quotes. Visit this blog now Curiano.com

Our sympathies, dearest Riya!πŸ€—

πŸ˜’Riya moja iskrena sucut ..πŸ€—
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends. Want to live peacefully over this rainbow !

In Mere Sai Toral is acting decently. Was unable to accept her as our Anandi was our personal opinion then, loving Pratyusha is the binding factor for us forever. These two are different aspects.
No one has any right to question our love for Prats , or our [ means -- me , Padma and Vibha , others are not watching the Mere Sai serial] liking Toral as Bhaija in that serial.
Please don't forget many Sid fans started loving / liking other actors as well. We never search for a reason to question other's likes and dislikes.
Please , Duska , you are an ardent fan of Pratyusha , for that we all love you so much and your siggies on her today you posted are really very beautiful. Think twice before hurting others Duska .
Good morning friends.
Image result for good morning with inspirational thought
Image result for good morning with inspirational thought

Yes, "I love" like a gentle goat. 🀒 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nn027 thumbnail

My sincere condolences to Riya. I'm sorry about your loss.

My Deepest Condolences