Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Yes you guys are right, have not seen Ivony for some days, hope everything is well in her paradise.

After seeing Sid in that attair I would like to say that not all characters suits every actor, for example Toral she is looking graceful in a show called Namune and in Mere Sai I guess her performance was good instead of her appearance so that made up for her. Where as Shashank he aquired a good physic of late, where as his character in Roop is soft but his performance is making up for him.

I guess Sid is looking bulky in the outfit whereas in normal he has good physic.

Thank you Avi for liking the quotes which I post.

Good Night all๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree with you, Padmaja.
As far as I know, Dragica is OK. Do not worry. I hope it will be coming soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

nn027 thumbnail

Wonderful quotes,thanks everyone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bee Girls Dress | Baby :Beautiful Designs by April Cornell

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Happy weekend, friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

super heroes are for girls too @Julie Forrest Clawson
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

One more picture of Sid:

Thank you Nado for informing about Ivony๐Ÿค—

Good Night Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Padma for sharing another pic of Sid, guess it must have been some show or whatever! Just wish a handsome guy like him could have been styled well.

Madi, love the words you always write about life, nature, or any topic for that matter.

Glad to know from Nado that Dragice is fine, never mind if she cannot come online!

I may come late online tomorrow, it is a busy day, tonight is the birth of Lord Krishna and tomorrow the celebration of Janmashtami, so will be busy with festivities and going to ISKCON temple.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Good Morning..Happy Sunday.

Happy Sunday

ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I see "Rainbow" might be in the title to wear a goat's name soon. So please delete my name from "Rainbow". Then you are free to adore the goat and write comments on her articles and in her FK. When was the last time you were in FK from Pratsi !!! ???
Yes, Prats has gone, but at IF, there is still Pratyusha's FK. Do you know why? I think it is clearly only for Dragica.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5018515&TPN=30

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/46030-this-mere-sai-actress-showcases-her-hidden-talent-on-the-sony-sh.htm

Hello and thanks.

p.s. My friend Ljuba-55 also prays the printout from this site.

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahilajkula

I see "Rainbow" might be in the title to wear a goat's name soon. So please delete my name from "Rainbow". Then you are free to adore the goat and write comments on her articles and in her FK. When was the last time you were in FK from Pratsi !!! ???
Yes, Prats has gone, but at IF, there is still Pratyusha's FK. Do you know why? I think it is clearly only for Dragica.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5018515&TPN=30

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/46030-this-mere-sai-actress-showcases-her-hidden-talent-on-the-sony-sh.htm

Hello and thanks.

p.s. My friend Ljuba-55 also prays the printout from this site.

Hi Duska, if you wish to exit Rainbow, it is your choice, and will inform Branka to do so when she comes online next. But your friend has to request personally to Branka to delete her name.

Your leaving is your wish but wish you did not have to go by abusing us and our CC .What do you mean by goat?????๐Ÿ˜ก In memory of our earlier association and relationship, am not reporting your post. If anyone is not happy here, it is better for them and even us, that they leave. We have chosen this beautiful home to celebrate Prats' memory and we have an enviable silent viewership, even from those who so called quit our CC! We like the company of our friends here and choose to remain here.

I am disappointed that you did not value our relationship and chose to abuse our CC, that too on a festive day. Leave with dignity if that's what you want. Happy Janmasthami to you, praying that Lord Krishna blesses you with happiness, and wisdom!
Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Want to live peacefully over this rainbow !
In Mere Sai Toral is acting decently. Was unable to accept her as our Anandi was our personal opinion then, loving Pratyusha is the binding factor for us forever. These two are different aspects.
No one has any right to question our love for Prats , or our [ means -- me , Padma and Vibha , others are not watching the Mere Sai serial] liking Toral as Bhaija in that serial.
Please don't forget many Sid fans started loving / liking other actors as well. We never search for a reason to question other's likes and dislikes.
Please , Duska , you are an ardent fan of Pratyusha , for that we all love you so much and your siggies on her today you posted are really very beautiful. Think twice before hurting others Duska .
Good morning friends.
Image result for good morning with inspirational thought
Image result for good morning with inspirational thought
vibraj thumbnail
Hey friends, forgot to share, our Riya lost her brother yesterday, due to cardiac arrest. Let us all join our hands together to pray for his soul to rest in peace and to give strength to the grieving family, hugs to you Riya!๐Ÿค—
Curiano Quotes Life - Quote, Love Quotes, Life Quotes, Live Life Quote, and Letting Go Quotes. Visit this blog now Curiano.com

Our sympathies, dearest Riya!๐Ÿค—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Very sad news indeed. Our sympathies are with you Riya .๐Ÿค—
Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago