Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good Morning Rainbow friends 😊
Little busy with some work, will come later in the day.

Agree with Madhu and Vibha SY were magical in all aspects, she created amazing chemistry with her co-actors which made us watch again and again those scenes.

Good day all of you.
Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Here I am, late as usually...sorrryyy πŸ€— End of August is always filled with birthdays, we celebrated a BD of the oldest member of our family and day after that (yesterday)a BD from our youngest member, who is only two years old...😊 So I was busy with that...

Thank you all for a beautiful BD wishes for Jelena. She is so grateful, and she love so much all the BD cards and wishes that you posted...She was so happy as she rad it...😊
Thank you Vibha πŸ€—, Madi πŸ€— , Padmaja πŸ€— and Nada πŸ€—

Thank you Padmaja for your reply regarding the Shashank's show...and I just love this quote that you posted for good night, that is such a truth, I am so happy that all of you, my dear friends, decided long ago to stay with me on this journey, I am so thankful for that ❀️ :

""Life is like a road. You never know where it's going to take you and there's no road map. You never know who's going along with you or at what point they'll decide to take a different route. The only thing you know for sure is that's it's bound to be an adventure and you don't want to miss a single moment of the journey"."

It is so good to see you around my dear Avi...πŸ€— Lots of kisses and hugs to my sweet, little Abhi β€οΈπŸ€—

Hope that everything is fine with Dragica πŸ€—

Thank you all for beautiful Quotes and images that you posted...Thank you Madi for those magical SidYusha's videos β­οΈπŸ‘...those memories will last forever...Thank you all for making this pages so colourful and so beautiful...love you all...❀️

"Friends met by chance, being close is a choice, to make the friendship lasting is a decision, and when we say, friends forever...That's Definitely A Lifetime Promise!"
Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends😊

These days I am getting some really wonderful quotes, which I am happy to share with you all. So here it goes:

"Sometimes you need to be alone. Sometimes, you just don't want to be comforted. Because you need the chance to take it in. All that has been, all the pain left behind. The best cure is time on your own to analyze, time to pull yourself together again and time to see that all you ever wanted is now nothing but a fading memory. Time to let it go, and time to start again".

Good Night Rainbow Friends😊

Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Madi for the beautiful, romantic memories, our SY were next to no one, truly magical!

Nice to see Avi here with her sweet words!

Have a good day everyone!

North Georgia is full of wonderful people! #ad
Freedom

Excelent quotes Vibha,
Good day to you 😊

Kit and Clowder: Tiddly Tuesday + Tiddly Stamps!
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Sidyusha was a magical couple who lives in Utopia once upon a time! That utopia is nowhere now, only smiles of memories touching our hearts once in a while! 😊 All beautiful moments will come to an end , but this illusory association of SidYusha never comes to end, at least for us, the Pratyusha Fans. ⭐️ A well-selected quotes Vibha , thank you. ❀️

Image result for Funny friendly good morning wishes
Related image

Yes Mady, SY is magical dreams.
Thank you for beautiful memories πŸ€—

16 DIY Crafts Idea For Your Loved Ones On Valentines Day
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Here I am, late as usually...sorrryyy πŸ€— End of August is always filled with birthdays, we celebrated a BD of the oldest member of our family and day after that (yesterday)a BD from our youngest member, who is only two years old...😊 So I was busy with that...

Thank you all for a beautiful BD wishes for Jelena. She is so grateful, and she love so much all the BD cards and wishes that you posted...She was so happy as she rad it...😊
Thank you Vibha πŸ€—, Madi πŸ€— , Padmaja πŸ€— and Nada πŸ€—

Thank you Padmaja for your reply regarding the Shashank's show...and I just love this quote that you posted for good night, that is such a truth, I am so happy that all of you, my dear friends, decided long ago to stay with me on this journey, I am so thankful for that ❀️ :

""Life is like a road. You never know where it's going to take you and there's no road map. You never know who's going along with you or at what point they'll decide to take a different route. The only thing you know for sure is that's it's bound to be an adventure and you don't want to miss a single moment of the journey"."

It is so good to see you around my dear Avi...πŸ€— Lots of kisses and hugs to my sweet, little Abhi β€οΈπŸ€—

Hope that everything is fine with Dragica πŸ€—

Thank you all for beautiful Quotes and images that you posted...Thank you Madi for those magical SidYusha's videos β­οΈπŸ‘...those memories will last forever...Thank you all for making this pages so colourful and so beautiful...love you all...❀️

"Friends met by chance, being close is a choice, to make the friendship lasting is a decision, and when we say, friends forever...That's Definitely A Lifetime Promise!"

Hello Branka ❀️

I'm glad you have nice things. Birthdays are a cause for gathering and rejoicing. πŸ˜ƒ

DESENHO

PS Planirale smo zajedno da gledamo Shashankovu seriju al ja sam odustala od toga kad si ti otisla u ZG.
Znam da si volela seriju Zaljubljeni nezenja. Sad gledam slicnu. 😳

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

These days I am getting some really wonderful quotes, which I am happy to share with you all. So here it goes:

"Sometimes you need to be alone. Sometimes, you just don't want to be comforted. Because you need the chance to take it in. All that has been, all the pain left behind. The best cure is time on your own to analyze, time to pull yourself together again and time to see that all you ever wanted is now nothing but a fading memory. Time to let it go, and time to start again".

Good Night Rainbow Friends😊

I like the quote, thank you Padmaja.
Good night 😊

Sleep well Dream happy Love u all bunches
nn027 thumbnail

Happy new day friends πŸ˜ƒ

[resize output image]

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Padma is posting awesome quotes, very good ones, I am always at peace when alone😊

Wonder where is Dragice, hope all well with her!

Happy that Branka was busy with celebrations, it will help to divert her mother's mind.

Any news of Sid's latest work, saw him in an oddly coloured mythological or historical attire with a terrible wig, wonder what role he is playing! Maybe the role is good but such
a handsome guy, he should have payed more attention to his wig and attire, looked cheap, at least to me.

Have a good day everyone!
Stay humble. #successquote #successquotes #inspirationalquote #inspirationalquotes #motivationalquote #motivationalquotes #quotesaboutlife #famousquotes #humility #gratitude #grateful #humble #blessed

Too bad for me.im tired of finding someone and them not feeling the same way.you find someone finally but they dont see you as relationship material..kind of heartbreaking ..All you can do is wonder why you dont meet their requirements for a loving healthy relationship.i feel foolish.im giving up..especially when you dont see or talk to them.this is exactly how i feel now.empty.

This is the pic I was referring to, he and his outfit looked odd to me.