Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Have to go out early, will be back by noon, thought will just say hi and hug you allπŸ€—

Wonderful to see Branka and thank you dear for the yummy sweets!

Hope all enjoyed in the festivities yesterday, have a great day everyone!!

Thank you for the Raksha Bandhan greetings Vimaa.πŸ€— Good evening to you .❀️

Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hi Madi πŸ€—

All our holidays are beautiful and happy. I like to celebrate them together, no matter whose festivities are. πŸ˜ƒ

Tea at Two: Little girl's tea-party-themed celebration | Photo by Marla Meadows for Mississippi Magazine

Ohh so many cute girls , Abhi would love to play with all these sweet girls! πŸ€— Thank you Nado.❀️
Related image

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Happy that you loved sweets I shared with you...Yesterday and the day before I baked a lot, and could not stand longer with you as I was expecting a guests...It was Jelena's BD and everybody wanted to come to share a happy moments, just as they were all with us to share those sad moments we went through recently...

So, in all that I forgot to wish all of you a Happy Raksha Bandhan, my dear friends...

So here are my belated wishes for you. HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN DEAR FRIENDS!

Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes 5

78798D4E-A1EC-43EC-9EE4-364AAA94446C.jpg (350450)

I saw that you were discussing shows that are airing on TV, which reminded me on that show where Shanky supposed to play...Are you watching it? How is the show? Please, do share, because at the moment I do not have time to watch anything, I only watch with my Mom on TV a Turkish show that she started to watch long ago, and now we continue to watch it together, soon it will end...It is just something to occupy Mom's thoughts...I guess all the shows, Turkish or Indian are the same...with more or less violence, lots of love issues and even more unbelievable twists...

Have a great week ahead...Love you all...❀️

I love you bunches my Daisy Girl! !ck!

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Night Rainbow friends😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Padma, though i see your good night wishes in the morning, I know they send positive vibrations for all of us to sleep well, so thank you for that!πŸ€—

Thank you Madi and Avi for the beautiful images and quotes!πŸ€—

Nado, such lovely girls, all dressed up for the occasion, so cute!πŸ˜ƒ

So sorry, Branka, though I knew Jelena's birthday, missed it in the hectic festivities at home and am such a dodo, did not even get a hint when you offered us all cookies and cake! Wishing our dearest Jelena a very happy belated birthday and hoping that all her wishes are fulfilled!
The Most Original Birthday Wishes for My Boss
~~
Happy birthday Diva

Have a good day everyone!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great day.
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Happy that you loved sweets I shared with you...Yesterday and the day before I baked a lot, and could not stand longer with you as I was expecting a guests...It was Jelena's BD and everybody wanted to come to share a happy moments, just as they were all with us to share those sad moments we went through recently...

So, in all that I forgot to wish all of you a Happy Raksha Bandhan, my dear friends...

I saw that you were discussing shows that are airing on TV, which reminded me on that show where Shanky supposed to play...Are you watching it? How is the show? Please, do share, because at the moment I do not have time to watch anything, I only watch with my Mom on TV a Turkish show that she started to watch long ago, and now we continue to watch it together, soon it will end...It is just something to occupy Mom's thoughts...I guess all the shows, Turkish or Indian are the same...with more or less violence, lots of love issues and even more unbelievable twists...

Happy to know that mother is recovering from that sad phase of life Branka. πŸ€— At least now she is accepting the fact , that will lead her to recovery.
Thanks a lot Branka for the Rakshabandhan greetings.πŸ€—
Sorry for my forgetfulness, Many Happy returns of the day dearest Jelena. πŸ€— Happy birthday to you. ⭐️😊
When things get busy, time slips by, but birthdays never wait. So finally when we send our greetings, they may be just a little late. But when it is someone so special that we like a lot, our thoughts are always on time, it is just our greeting that is not.😳
Related image
Image result for happy belated birthday wishes
Image result for happy belated birthday wishes
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hi Madi πŸ€—

All our holidays are beautiful and happy. I like to celebrate them together, no matter whose festivities are. πŸ˜ƒ

Tea at Two: Little girl's tea-party-themed celebration | Photo by Marla Meadows for Mississippi Magazine

Ohh cute babies πŸ˜ƒ lovely picture Nado .πŸ€— . Good morning to you.
Image result for good morning with good thought images
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Firstly let me wish Jelena A Very Happy Birthdayβ€οΈπŸ€— I know she is the best supporting system to our Branka. God Bless you with good future and happiness always.

Branka, i saw few episodes of Shashank's show, but lost interest to watch regularly. I Do get updates in News segments often. That's enough.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Padmaja , thanks a lot for Raksha Bandhan greetings and good night wishes with wonderful words.πŸ€— kisses are from Abhi !!πŸ€—

Lots of Kisses and hugs to Abhi from me toooβ€οΈπŸ€—