Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Just want to clear my doubt with proper answer:

1. Do extramarital affair is an in thing, why do people justify it? these days colors are showcasing two shows on the same subject.

Why colors, every other channel is glorifying it, and justifying it in the name of drama, entertainment and what not.

In order to project FL mahan they incorporate all the nonsense and they will never make her happy or stand on her own feet. She should get married and her husband should leave her for another women. If the other women playing is a popular actress then everything is justified. Bhad main jaye shadi and Bhad main jaye pyar😡

I want to see something sensible on TV😲

TV stations are not interested in morale, they are only interested in profit. They will broadcast anything. The only condition is to bring it money. Unfortunately.

I started watching the Turkish series. A light, love story. He resembles a fairy tale. The most important thing is that there is no violence. It irritates me especially when they show violence against children and women. I can not look at such things.
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hi, Nado ,❤️ I am fine and Abhi is also fine today, recovered from the fever because of Immunisation shots. 😊 Our summer is coming to close now , today the temps are 20-18 degrees.

I know how the summer heat will drain out all our energy , please have fruit juices and be in shade and take rest frequently.🤗 Have a cool and nice day .🤗
Related image
Related image

Thank you for care, dear Avy. ❤️
It's currently 20 degrees. The temperature was over 30 yesterday.
Nice day to you and Abhi. ❤️

Picture of Traditional Rakhi with Kundans, stones and Zardozi
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends. Have a great day , indulge yourself in festivities⭐️. My brother and family visited me and already left to my Bhabhi's place to celebrate there. 😊 Happy Rakhabandhan my dear Rainbow friends. Rakshabandhan symbolizes sibling love. On this day, a sister ties a sacred thread, called Rakhi, on her brother's wrist and prays for his long life. Brothers, in turn, promise to protect their sisters. Raksha Bandhan commemorates the bond of love between a brother and sister. Raksha Bandhan literally translates to the 'bond of protection.' To celebrate this festival, brothers and sisters meet and exchange wishes. Sisters then tie a rakhi on their brothers' wrists, and an exchange of gifts usually takes place.

Hello Madi 🤗

Thank you for your explanation. Rakshabandhan is such a beautiful holiday. The relationship and love between brother and sister is special.

*Best* Happy Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) [August 26, 2018] HD WhatsApp Images & Status Messages - #9773 #rakhi #rakshabandhan #raksabandhan #hindufestival
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Nado for the Rakshbandhan wishes .🤗 We are celebrating all the Indian and Serbian/ Croatian festivals in this place. ❤️ That is the culture imbibed by our Branka and we are following it . 😊
This is really a lovely place over the Rainbow , reflecting all the beautiful colours and hues.🤗 unity in diversity.
Related image

Image result for unity in diversity quotes
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends 🤗

Just dropped by to bring you some sweets. I'm very busy today,but will try to come tomorrow morning here. Love you all and miss you a lot...Have a nice Sunday...😊

Tea for Two

Postres en vasito

A favorite...PBJ, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. presentation makes for a happy little girl

An elegant dessert for chocolate lovers everywhere
Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
😊 Thank you Branka for your sweet presence with many sweets to distribute. 🤗
Image result for thanks for sweets
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

"There are 3 things in life you need: Fortitude, Tenacity and Guts. Fortitude to stand, no matter what, Tenacity to stick with it and Guts to deal with whatever is in front of you".

Good Night Rainbow Friends😊

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Have to go out early, will be back by noon, thought will just say hi and hug you all🤗

Wonderful to see Branka and thank you dear for the yummy sweets!

Hope all enjoyed in the festivities yesterday, have a great day everyone!!
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Just dropped by to bring you some sweets. I'm very busy today,but will try to come tomorrow morning here. Love you all and miss you a lot...Have a nice Sunday...😊

Tea for Two

Postres en vasito

A favorite...PBJ, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. presentation makes for a happy little girl

An elegant dessert for chocolate lovers everywhere

Mouth-watering delights, thank you!😃
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great week ahead. 🤗

Related image