Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just want to clear my doubt with proper answer:

1. Do extramarital affair is an in thing, why do people justify it? these days colors are showcasing two shows on the same subject.

Why colors, every other channel is glorifying it, and justifying it in the name of drama, entertainment and what not.

In order to project FL mahan they incorporate all the nonsense and they will never make her happy or stand on her own feet. She should get married and her husband should leave her for another women. If the other women playing is a popular actress then everything is justified. Bhad main jaye shadi and Bhad main jaye pyar😡

I want to see something sensible on TV😲
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Good friends are like stars,
You don't always see them but,
You know they're always there".

Wishing you all A Very Happy Raksha Bandhan and Week-end, Good Night Rainbow Friends😊
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hi Avy ❤️
Iam OK, thank you.
It's very warm here. They announced a drop in temperature early next week. I can not wait.

How are you, how's our little prince? 😃

Hi, Nado ,❤️ I am fine and Abhi is also fine today, recovered from the fever because of Immunisation shots. 😊 Our summer is coming to close now , today the temps are 20-18 degrees.
I know how the summer heat will drain out all our energy , please have fruit juices and be in shade and take rest frequently.🤗 Have a cool and nice day .🤗
Related image
Related image

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Just want to clear my doubt with proper answer:

1. Do extramarital affair is an in thing, why do people justify it? these days colors are showcasing two shows on the same subject.

Why colors, every other channel is glorifying it, and justifying it in the name of drama, entertainment and what not.

In order to project FL mahan they incorporate all the nonsense and they will never make her happy or stand on her own feet. She should get married and her husband should leave her for another women. If the other women playing is a popular actress then everything is justified. Bhad main jaye shadi and Bhad main jaye pyar😡

I want to see something sensible on TV😲

This is very frustrating Padmaja . Degrading moral values through popular serials nowadays is a habitual sin from the Indian Television. Why there is so much violence and nonsense in TV serials, and why people are accepting this crap as an entertainment, it is puzzling me and still, I can't understand!! Agree with your every word Padmaja and can understand your frustration. Let us decide that never ever expect any good culture from the TV serials.🤗

Related image
Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Happy Rakshabandhan to all who celebrate and best wishes to all brother sister duos the world over!⭐️

Enjoy in the festivities and God bless!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great day , indulge yourself in festivities⭐️. My brother and family visited me and already left to my Bhabhi's place to celebrate there. 😊 Happy Rakhabandhan my dear Rainbow friends. Rakshabandhan symbolizes sibling love. On this day, a sister ties a sacred thread, called Rakhi, on her brother's wrist and prays for his long life. Brothers, in turn, promise to protect their sisters. Raksha Bandhan commemorates the bond of love between a brother and sister. Raksha Bandhan literally translates to the 'bond of protection.' To celebrate this festival, brothers and sisters meet and exchange wishes. Sisters then tie a rakhi on their brothers' wrists, and an exchange of gifts usually takes place.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😃

Rosa on Twitter: "#Buenosdias de #FelizViernes !! No importa el color del cielo .. quien hace el da bonito eres t .. "
nn027 thumbnail

Happy Raksha Bandhan friends! 😃

Rezultat slika za Happy Raksha Bandhan

Srodna slika
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

A very busy weekend, tomorrow is rakshabandhan or rakhi festival, festivities start today. Have to visit family today and tomorrow will have guests over.

Wonderful quotes, Padma and Madi! Padma loved your quote on tears and fake smile that hides pain. Very true, in life, all may seem okay but we never know the storm in anyone's mind or the journey of their lives!

Nado, you communicate a lot of love and sincerity through your words and images, knowledge of English just does not matter!

Have a great weekend everyone, will try to come briefly tomorrow but please excuse if I cannot!

Hello Vibha 😊
Enjoy the festival and socialize with your family. 🤗

Happy Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) [August 26, 2018 ] - HD Images & Wallpapers - #9695 #rakshabandhan #rakhi #raksabandhan #festival #hindufestival
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

"In this life there will be times when you just wanna stop trying, give up and accept the defeat without throwing a single punch. And fool yourself into thinking that you're aint worth it and let the world knock you down. Or you can be strong, grow some balls, get back up and prove everybody wrong".

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Nado as Madhu and Vibha said don't bother about language you express beautifully through pictures🤗

Good day😊

Lovely quote Padmaja. I love them all. Thank you 🤗

"This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year." Happy Rakhi 2017
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago