Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nice quotes Vibha.🤗 Nado , you are simply amazing 😃 with a few sweet words , with true feelings, you express your love towards your friends in a wonderful way, dot on!🤗 You expressed yourself beautifully. Love you for this special quality. ❤️

Padma, you are posting very meaningful quotes , thanks for sharing with us.🤗 Hope today IF will behave like a googggaaall !😃
Related image

Thank you dear 😳
My bad English is my problem. I can not write much. I'm trying to make up for it with photos.

My Sweet Valentine
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thanks a lot for all these lovely kisses Nado .🤗 How are you our cutest friend? ❤️

Image result for beautiful flowers with quotes for friends

Hi Avy ❤️
Iam OK, thank you.
It's very warm here. They announced a drop in temperature early next week. I can not wait.

How are you, how's our little prince? 😃

nn027 thumbnail

Thank you all for the wonderful quotes. I wish you a happy weekend. 🤗

If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then thered be peace. J.Lennon
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
A very busy weekend, tomorrow is rakshabandhan or rakhi festival, festivities start today. Have to visit family today and tomorrow will have guests over.

Wonderful quotes, Padma and Madi! Padma loved your quote on tears and fake smile that hides pain. Very true, in life, all may seem okay but we never know the storm in anyone's mind or the journey of their lives!

Nado, you communicate a lot of love and sincerity through your words and images, knowledge of English just does not matter!

Have a great weekend everyone, will try to come briefly tomorrow but please excuse if I cannot!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day .
Spend the weekend with festivities. 🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

"It's not the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes, it's the smile we fake just to show others we are okay".

Good Night Rainbow friends😃

Good morning Padma. People are always telling us to smile, like smiling is going to just take away all the hurt and pain!!Well, by trying to hide our sorrows and covering the sadness in smiles, our heart always has a way of showing it no matter how many masks we wear!Many are there with broken and torn hearts appearing with a smiling face, but is that smile represents their happiness ?? No , it shows how strongly they are trying to cope up with hard times in their lives!😊
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Thank you dear 😳
My bad English is my problem. I can not write much. I'm trying to make up for it with photos.

My Sweet Valentine

Nado ❤️❤️❤️,who cares about the grammar and language, if your sentences are with full of love and friendly thoughts??🤗🤗 Frankly speaking, you are able to convey your thoughts in one sentence, while to express the same emotion, I try to convey those feelings in one page . That is the power of your pure love Nado .🤗 That is your great quality .😊
Related image
Image result for good morning with good thought images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

A very busy weekend, tomorrow is rakshabandhan or rakhi festival, festivities start today. Have to visit family today and tomorrow will have guests over.

Wonderful quotes, Padma and Madi! Padma loved your quote on tears and fake smile that hides pain. Very true, in life, all may seem okay but we never know the storm in anyone's mind or the journey of their lives!

Nado, you communicate a lot of love and sincerity through your words and images, knowledge of English just does not matter!

Have a great weekend everyone, will try to come briefly tomorrow but please excuse if I cannot!

Thank you Vibha for liking my quotes. 🤗 Enjoy the festivities in celebrating the lovely relationships. . ❤️ My brother and family will be here with us tomorrow for a brief visit.😃
Image result for good morning with good thought images
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"In this life there will be times when you just wanna stop trying, give up and accept the defeat without throwing a single punch. And fool yourself into thinking that you're aint worth it and let the world knock you down. Or you can be strong, grow some balls, get back up and prove everybody wrong".
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Nado as Madhu and Vibha said don't bother about language you express beautifully through pictures🤗

Good day😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

"In this life there will be times when you just wanna stop trying, give up and accept the defeat without throwing a single punch. And fool yourself into thinking that you're aint worth it and let the world knock you down. Or you can be strong, grow some balls, get back up and prove everybody wrong".

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Nado as Madhu and Vibha said don't bother about language you express beautifully through pictures🤗

Good day😊

Very encouraging words Padma.🤗