Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Life's simple, if you got no good song to sing, write one.
If you have nothing to think of, imagine one.
If you find no good tale to talk about, make one up.
If you have no joke to tell, laugh.
If you don't get anyone to talk to, find one.
If you have no shoulder to cry on, scream.
If you think life is not fair, change it your way.

Good Day all😊

Padma , loved these words with full of optimistic attitude, esp -If you find no good tale to talk about, make one ! 😊
Image result for optimistic quotes
Image result for optimistic quotes
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, my dear Rainbow friends, πŸ€—hope all our friends are fine and happy, free from extreme summer [ Branka , Nado and Dragice , and incessant rains , Vimaa and Padmaja. Madi must be happy with coloured walls and kids with a trimmed hair!πŸ˜ƒ
Have nice weekend friends. β€οΈπŸ€—
Image result for GOOD DAY WITH FLOWERS QUOTES
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

So happy to hear that rain stopped in your, and other places as well, my dear Padmaya. πŸ€—

Happy to hear that Madi enjoyed with her Mother, and that they shared a special moments together πŸ€—

Happy to see Vibha's and Nada's happy faces here again πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope all is well with Dragica and Avi πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hope our sweet little Abhi is happy and growing to be a big boy...Bet he started to talk already,
on his own language, of course, and that soon he will start running around...Lots of hugs and kisses
for him...πŸ€—

We are all doing fine here...I am thinking about all of you a lot and I am missing this place so much...Hope that soon I will be able to be here more often...Love you all...❀️

Life brought me back to the place where all started...every day I remember those happy days of my childhood...

Zdjcie

Few delights can equal the mere presence of one whom we love and trust utterly.❀️ Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, you always acknowledge the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your tender thoughts! That is the special quality of our Branka.πŸ€—Abhi is fine and trying to convey many messages through his nonsensical words and pretty smiles. 😊 Very happy to know that life is slowly coming back to normalcy . Recollecting childhood days means re-viewing the past path where we left our innocence and daydreams about our future without any second thought, a heavenly feeling par excellence.
Abhi is fine and yesterday he got his Immunisation shots , a bit cranky today, otherwise, all is fine with him , busy playing with his grandmother. πŸ˜ƒ
Image result for love in friendship poems

Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
While writing to Branka ,lost my post twice 😭 , why this IF is behaving like a stepmother ?? When it will be free from all these mischevious deeds??πŸ˜•
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

So lovely to see you Branka and happy to know that all is well!❀️ Everything going on fine here, the rains too have paused a bit! Our Abhi is growing well and according to Avi, partaking in conversations through incoherent sounds. πŸ˜ƒ Have a great day ahead!!⭐️

Hello Vimaa , you are right , Abhi is trying to convey something continuously now . 😊
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

addiemariephoto | Children Valentine's Mini Session Pictures Addie Marie Photography Valentine's Mini Session Valentine's Day Photo - Valentine Photography Valentines day photo ideas for kids and family. Cute and adorable photography shoots using backgrounds, props of kisses, love, hearts, cupid baby, balloons.

Thanks a lot for all these lovely kisses Nado .πŸ€— How are you our cutest friend? ❀️
Image result for beautiful flowers with quotes for friends

Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Good evening Padmaja . Your quotes are wonderful and very meaningful, aptly suits all of us .πŸ€— Thanks for sharing the wisdom with all of us . πŸ€—

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Good evening Padmaja . Your quotes are wonderful and very meaningful, aptly suits all of us .πŸ€— Thanks for sharing the wisdom with all of us . πŸ€—

I am glad that you liked the quotes Avi😊 Lots of hugs and kisses to AbhiπŸ€—
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"It's not the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes, it's the smile we fake just to show others we are okay".

Good Night Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Valentines photo ideas for kids www.kristinkayphoto.com